Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Kind of hoping that the in the DIK path we get some action with some of the girls we haven't yet like Ashley(we technically did with her but not all the way yet) and Heather. Don't think both of them are particularly fond of the MC yet but time will tell.
Heather is the one I'm anticipating the most. Would that count as incest, though? Because she is your father's girlfriend.
Do they really have kids?
She said so during her scene in Ep.4.

Reactions: helagertane

otranu

Dec 4, 2018
1590705453794.png
mi not understanding something,
Tomorrow we will have to download all the game again?
If i want to download the patch only i have to wait until june 12?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
View attachment 673625
mi not understanding something,
Tomorrow we will have to download all the game again?
If i want to download the patch only i have to wait until june 12?
No, the patch will be here tomorrow along with the full game as the +$25 tier patrons get both.

The reason why it says "patch only" for the $5 tier is because the full game is only available for $10 tier and above to keep it in-line with the fact that the full season 1 is available on Steam for around $10. Therefore, $5 tier patrons can only access the patch, not the full game.

Reactions: otranu

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hi, i need help, so im currently on the part where i need to check the rooster app and i opened it and i've clicked on the cath photo and nothing happened, i've tried clicking all of the photos below and still nothing happened and also tried restarting the game

I have 2 app, 1 with mod and 1 not and i still encounter the same problem on both apps, is it a bug or do i have to do something?
There's 2 arrows below pic one goes up other down,click on up

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
DPC is resting rite now if we luckly he will drop it early in the morning about 6 hours from now but im sure it be afternoon so he is sure of everything
Heck he's probably awake still trying to make sure all the bugs get fixed before he releases it to Patron's. I read somewhere that he only has 1 tester.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Heck he's probably awake still trying to make sure all the bugs get fixed before he releases it to Patron's. I read somewhere that he only has 1 tester.
I mean I wont mind that as long as he delivers the game today :ROFLMAO: but mostly if ur rite we are looking at about 12 hour wait time since he needs some sleep too

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of not receiving thy jacket,
Or to take arms against the teasing dev
And by opposing claim thy jacket. To wear - to win

*After download complete and Ep 5 added*

Cndyrvr4lf: Alright! Let's do this!

*Head slams onto the keyboard*

Cndyrvr4lf: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
bravo.gif

Reactions: Holy Bacchus