• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
A replay button for punching Tybalt?! You didn't have to, but man was this a perfect addition! Tis may be the hardest decision I've ever had to make for my pure CHICK run.......
Don't stress it,I'll punch him enough for everyone that feel bad about punching him so they don't feel bad and a couple more in case we get new players,and some more for future players and if I get tired I'll make a bot to have it running all night.And so we are clear, I don't hate him,I just don't like him.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yay, finally one post of theorizing and not troubleshooting/compressed version BS.

Regarding the Mona scene do you have to be on certain route as I don't recall seeing her at the mansion during the free roam.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Reading all these recent posts and I have to start to wonder.... Am I the only person who was actually disappointed in this update? For 5 months worth of work and the thousands of dollars he makes a month and the whole updated basically consisted of one HUGE free roam and the rest was just filler/tease. I mean I read everything, found all the scenes in 2 playthroughs, and found all the secret pics and still was done in hours.

I loved getting the jacket but the rest was just meh......
Nah ur not alone in that... I been here since the first episode dropped so I waited a long time so far...

But this one felt smaller caus of that one big free roam section … plus that flashback scene took some room as well...

I was happy with the jacket caus that was my main thing

but I was a bit disappointed with it overall maybe caus it just looked like a revieuw and house tour mostly

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Nah ur not alone in that... I been here since the first episode dropped so I waited a long time so far...

But this one felt smaller caus of that one big free roam section … plus that flashback scene took some room as well...

I was happy with the jacket caus that was my main thing

but I was a bit disappointed with it overall maybe caus it just looked like a revieuw and house tour mostly
Same here as far as how long I've been here. I used to be one of his supporters but stopped when the time between releases kept getting longer. I even have my name in his credits as a supporter. I just started adding up the investment vs the reward and stopped.

I liked everything that was in the update just wasn't satisfied with what was in the update. To little for the wait. Meh he needs a bigger staff I think. Just seemed so much smaller, had a lot of sex scenes but no real branches. No real differences as far as scenes regardless of what path you were on with the exception of a couple that you had to be a DIK/Chick for.

Reactions: michael1984

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
Anyone knows how to fix this? Happens right before i check the rooster for lily
Using Light Compressed version with walkthrough mod

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode5/ep5_freeroam_ano.rpy", line 841, in script
    $ result = ui.interact()
  File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode5/ep5_freeroam_ano.rpy", line 841, in <module>
    $ result = ui.interact()
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 102, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 102, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 245, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 246, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 264, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 272, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 276, in execute
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode5/ep5_freeroam_ano.rpy", line 841, in script
    $ result = ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\KGS\Desktop\TX\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\KGS\Desktop\TX\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode5/ep5_freeroam_ano.rpy", line 841, in <module>
    $ result = ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\KGS\Desktop\TX\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\KGS\Desktop\TX\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\KGS\Desktop\TX\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\KGS\Desktop\TX\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\KGS\Desktop\TX\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\KGS\Desktop\TX\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\KGS\Desktop\TX\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\KGS\Desktop\TX\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\KGS\Desktop\TX\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 245, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 246, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 264, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 272, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 276, in execute
  File "<screen language>", line 276, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.5.0
Sat May 30 03:47:12 2020
i have the same problem

Nov 2, 2017
As far as the locked room and Bella go, has anyone considered maybe her husband died a while ago, and she hasn't moved on yet? The locked room could be his stuff or memories of him or something of that nature. That's just my theory so far.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
As far as the locked room and Bella go, has anyone considered maybe her husband died a while ago, and she hasn't moved on yet? The locked room could be his stuff or memories of him or something of that nature. That's just my theory so far.
Can't be from him dying. Bella says has an internal thought somewhere Ep4 or earlier about what if he comes back. Cant remember exactly

Reactions: PaulGaul
4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes