NoboodyDies

Nov 12, 2017
Going off my previous post asking for Josy spoilers, there won't be a time for me to play the game anytime soon so if anyone can share some of her hottest parts of the update I'd be very appreciative

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
ye , i agreed. episode 5 was presented as the “biggest update” of all time, but in fact this episode is smaller and worse than 4. only 3 scenes worthy of attention
Haven't played it yet,but not worry,people had their hopes up too high,not me,since I'm like Derek,just there for the pussy,let the rest deal with the drama :)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
You guys are fucking insane if you are completing the episode in 30 minutes. I played for 3 hours because I wanted to take the story in. What are you guys doing? Skipping it so you could see the erotic scenes?
I figured by now you notice that 99% of the people here are like Derek,only there for the pussy we let the other 1% worry about the drama lol

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN !!!!!

Welcome to magnificent clash of PREPS MANSION

index.jpg

In left corner, as a defender, we have watermelon lover and panty sniffer, PREPS PRESIDEND TYBALT!!!

Tybalt objective is charm albumins and get money from them. His weapons is HOTs, champagne, olives and he invited his mommy and daddy.

In right corner we have invader, baseball maggot, his MAJESTY DICK HELM MC!!!

MC objective is find HOTs, score with them and finish Hell week. His weapons id brother maggot Derek, baseball bat and hearth.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It was magnificent battle today, ladies and gentlemen, we'll see you next sequel of BaDIK from DPC.

wsxer

Sep 7, 2017
Some questions. What do we need for Jill to tell us more about Bella's husband and locked room? Is it possible to go farther with Jill on the couch? I feel like being a major DIK leads to failing those checks.

As for Sage, how do we improve cardio? I'm guessing it depends on the brawler game and I disabled it, so failed the check.

Thr cardio part interest me too. Is it possible in this update or no matter what you do she'll rate your performance as 3/5?

Trollington

Jan 14, 2020
I think the update was pretty ok.

Hell week is one hell of a plot device to exploit for lots of action and crazy events.
Now that it is over the author has to build a new frame for the narrative first.
This episode kind of established this, and there was also lots of character building for the rest of the cast. Especially the DIKs.

Now that this is done we can probably expect more crazy shit to happen in the next update.
I would not blame the author to have deliberately hold back already developed content, just because it would not the matically fir into this update. Only so many points that you can establish cliffhangers at.

That being said, the game will probably focus more on specific routes now, and relationship building.
After all the affinity bar at the top of the screen is finite. And a lot more important choices that affect the MCs affinity are not to be expected from a pure logical point of view. And once the MCs character is established the game can then focus more on the issues the respective girls have, and all the juicy drama they are hiding.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Anyone knows how to fix this? Happens right before i check the rooster for lily
Using Light Compressed version with walkthrough mod

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode5/ep5_freeroam_ano.rpy", line 841, in script
    $ result = ui.interact()
  File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode5/ep5_freeroam_ano.rpy", line 841, in <module>
    $ result = ui.interact()
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 102, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 102, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 245, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 246, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 264, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 272, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 276, in execute
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode5/ep5_freeroam_ano.rpy", line 841, in script
    $ result = ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\KGS\Desktop\TX\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\KGS\Desktop\TX\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode5/ep5_freeroam_ano.rpy", line 841, in <module>
    $ result = ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\KGS\Desktop\TX\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\KGS\Desktop\TX\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\KGS\Desktop\TX\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\KGS\Desktop\TX\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\KGS\Desktop\TX\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\KGS\Desktop\TX\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\KGS\Desktop\TX\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\KGS\Desktop\TX\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\KGS\Desktop\TX\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 245, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 246, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 264, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 272, in execute
  File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 276, in execute
  File "<screen language>", line 276, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.5.0
Sat May 30 03:47:12 2020
Yeah when I click on Lily's rooster post I get these exceptions also. I'm using the full version with Scrappys mod.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958

MikaHS117

Nov 15, 2017
Holy shit this update was like 30 minutes long! And he spent 5 months on it! And still no progress with bella. LMAO.

Lol, no the update is about 3 or 4 hours, it's really big, I guess you make a speedrun and there is progress with Bella.

ye , i agreed. episode 5 was presented as the “biggest update” of all time, but in fact this episode is smaller and worse than 4. only 3 scenes worthy of attention

No, for me there is 6 scenes worthy of attention and this was a big update like always.

Reactions: N7Pi3

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah when I click on Lily's rooster post I get these exceptions also. I'm using the full version with Scrappys mod.
My download still at 99% and gonna use scrappy mod too,he got the mod for this version,i'll just avoid that,thx for heads up and since your the 1st that had it maybe it's cause of the mod,i'll save before that to see if it's an error on your side or it's because of the mod.I'll keep you updated.

4.80 star(s) 1,516 Votes