name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
And does yoga. And plays the piano. She doesn't need to do better in business when she will always be richer :unsure: .
Meh,college girls are in price and who has the college girls?Not Jill....not Jill...besides her natural leadership will get her very far in life and she has a sens of humor but maybe one day Jill will also develope personality,.who knows
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Marisol114

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
Meh,college girls are in price and who has the college girls?Not Jill....not Jill...besides her natural leadership will get her very far in life and she has a sens of humor but maybe one day Jill will also develope personality,.who knows
And does yoga. And plays the piano. She doesn't need to do better in business when she will always be richer :unsure: .
So this is the endgame huh. This is what the final battle looks like. Quinn's (aka worst girl) most devoted acolyte vs Jill's (aka best girl) most devoted acolyte.

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
Quinn's leadership skills? Lets not forget Jill does economics and she is trying to start a campaign:
Quinn just manipulates, but Jill is showing actual leadership skills here.

jack44556677

Mar 16, 2018
Yeah, I had this issue with Project Hot Wife. There may be another way to solve it, but I had to find the menu_override command in the game and comment it out. Decompile the rpyc if necessary and grep the rpy for the text menu_override and comment them out with #. You may need to comment out the surrounding lines too, possibly.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Quinn's leadership skills? Lets not forget Jill does economics and she is trying to start a campaign:
Quinn just manipulates, but Jill is showing actual leadership skills here.
Uhm,yeah,Sage might be the president but it`s Quinn that takes charge,she`s natural at it,like her or dont but she`s a women`s equivalent of an alpha.She has people listening to her,she`s the one that is in charge of cumpetition and new recruits to hots,Sage just stands there.
Well...no.Jill is sweet and pretty but she`s not a leader(it`s not a bad thing).Studying economy and playing piano does not equal leadership,even if your gonna throw yoga in there,it`s still not what leadership is.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
OMG, Jill is in fact Monika! :eek:

"...So you know how I've been like, practising piano and stuff?
I'm not really any good at it yet
Like, at all
But, I wrote you a song, and I was kinda hoping that I could show it to you 'cause I worked really, really hard on it
So... Yeah!"

• Wow
Reactions: Marisol114

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Uhm,yeah,Sage might be the president but it`s Quinn that takes charge,she`s natural at it,like her or dont but she`s a women`s equivalent of an alpha.She has people listening to her,she`s the one that is in charge of cumpetition and new recruits to hots,Sage just stands there.
Well...no.Jill is sweet and pretty but she`s not a leader(it`s not a bad thing).Studying economy and playing piano does not equal leadership,even if your gonna throw yoga in there,it`s still not what leadership is.
You ignored his campaign point. Jill starting a campaign IS in fact a leadership trait. I won't deny Quinn takes charge and its part of her as a character but there is a line between manipulation and leading, remember Quinn had to ask permission from Sage to allow things to go the way she wants.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
You ignored his campaign point. Jill starting a campaign IS in fact a leadership trait. I won't deny Quinn takes charge and its part of her as a character but there is a line between manipulation and leading, remember Quinn had to ask permission from Sage to allow things to go the way she wants.
I ignored it because - thinking about starting something is not succeeding at anything.
Look at her relationships: the one with Bella - Bella is the one in charge. Tybalt - there`s noone in charge.
I don`t see anything leader-like in Jill,again it`s not a bad thing especially in case of a woman,it actually can be appealing to some men.

Sage does not show any interest in running anything tbh - which makes things much easier for Quinn,however she takes it,without much effort.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
It's better that way. Imagine trying to see what people think of your story, the twists, the characters, the good and the bad of the game... And people are only talking about "best gril", that might be depressing.
It was depressing enough for me, and I just play the game.

Release v0.2 first appeared on this thread on May 3. Since that time there have been nearly 200 pages and over 2900 posts, mostly of 'best girl' foolishness.

Since June 1, about 6 pages and 125 posts per day have been added to this thread. Long after most of the posters had played the game... and long before we can hope for a new release.

Amazing! A bit silly, but still amazing!

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
It was depressing enough for me, and I just play the game.

Release v0.2 first appeared on this thread on May 3. Since that time there have been nearly 200 pages and over 2900 posts, mostly of 'best girl' foolishness.

Since June 1, about 6 pages and 125 posts per day have been added to this thread. Long after most of the posters had played the game... and long before we can hope for a new release.

Amazing! A bit silly, but still amazing!
So what you`re saying is that you`re ready to join the #QuinnTrain because she is actually the best at everything she does?

4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes