Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
In the first episode when the MC watches the horror movie with Maya, you get the option to smell her hair and if you're a DIK you get -1 Maya but what about if you're a chick or neutral, do I still get the -1 if I smell her hair?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Is it worth it to play the mini games, or does it appear grindy? And how good is the material you get?
You can skip them it's really down to personal preference I don't mind them but others hate them, not really grindy just tricky.

Ghos[t]

Jan 1, 2018
In the first episode when the MC watches the horror movie with Maya, you get the option to smell her hair and if you're a DIK you get -1 Maya but what about if you're a chick or neutral, do I still get the -1 if I smell her hair?
no, you won't.

Miraak

Mar 3, 2018
I don't know about you, but I really want to see a little cameo in the game for Johnas and Megan/Melissa/Rena. I think it will be not only cool, but also nice.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Come on, guys! "Best Girl Wars", "Twilight-Zonesque Crazy Theories", everyone's favourite "How to end DIK's party roaming?", "Kukos Eternal Loves for 24 Hrs" and much much more...
Do you think the next update will have a party where is revealed that Jade is MC's biological mom? It can also feature the best girl in the game, Lauren from TFMG. If so, do you know how the party will end after talking to everyone?
There. Happy?

Now time for some shitty discussion. Who do you think will be the first one of the main girls that we'll be able to dick? Aside from Josy, that is.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Do you think the next update will have a party where is revealed that Jade is MC's biological mom? It can also feature the best girl in the game, Lauren from TFMG. If so, do you know how the party will end after talking to everyone?
There. Happy?

Now time for some shitty discussion. Who do you think will be the first one of the main girls that we'll be able to dick? Aside from Josy, that is.
I would say probably Maya because MC lives with her, they're fooling around and so on but - no. Maya is really shy and I don't think she's ready yet. So, I would pick Sage - she is ready and eager and she showed she wouldn't mind.

And fuck NO! Cathy is MC's mum! That's why she is so strict. I think Jade is lost half-sister of Lauren - she was kidnapped by Shadows and dragged to Dream World while she was still in high school.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
We almost fucked her two times, so it's a matter of not being interrupted. Wouldn't it be a surprise if we got to dick Jill next update? Like she's super reserved until she finds a guy that she likes and then she goes ham on his meat.

And fuck NO! Cathy is MC's mum!
I honestly don't know who's who, the super hot one, the one with the white hair.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
We almost fucked her two times, so it's a matter of not being interrupted. Wouldn't it be a surprise if we got to dick Jill next update? Like she's super reserved until she finds a guy that she likes and then she goes ham on his meat.
Nah, think we still need a little more backstory with her. I mean, we have flesh contact with all girls except her. So, probably light petting in 0.3, maybe.

I honestly don't know who's who, the super hot one, the one with the white hair.
I think it's Amanda? We need Kuko's expertise.

Reactions: Mytez

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
The one to get the D first whoever this Zoey is maybe? someone for sure getting the D at the cabin. For laughs Quinn just so the Jill fans cry in the corner.
I wouldn't cry, she has the least content so its gonna take a while, with a lot of build-up to get her. Even longer if she actually turns out to be a virgin. But the thought of popping Jill's cherry :love:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes