Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I'm missing the mixed special render second on the very bottom row. Any idea where it is?

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
Weird. I did the tennis scene three times now and twice with Massive Chick Affinity and never had any scene there. Maybe there's another check?
I think that happens if you fuck to many other girls. I did a (massive) CHICK playthrough - with ordering everything from Quinn, plus fucking everything that is fuckable like, Mel and Sarah if you stay with Sage for some time - and I didn't get the scene. When I fucked really no one other than Sage on another CHICK playthrough i got the showerscene with Jill.

ThatGuyWho

Jun 8, 2020
Nope. I have three save files. One for Maya/Josy Massive Chick, one for Jill Massive Chick AND THEN one for Sage Massive Dik where I fuck everything that moves. Both my M.C. playthroughs I focused enterily on the specific girl.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Weird. I did the tennis scene three times now and twice with Massive Chick Affinity and never had any scene there. Maybe there's another check?
You're confusing status for Affinity. You need to have made more major CHICK choices than DIK or Neutral in order to unlock the shower scene with Jill.

Reactions: Real Kreten

ThatGuyWho

Jun 8, 2020
But I did ONLY major Chick choices in both my playthroughs, I don't know where I fucked up but I'm was pretty sure I did everything right.

Well, time to replay the game... AGAIN.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
But I did ONLY major Chick choices in both my playthroughs, I don't know where I fucked up but I'm was pretty sure I did everything right.

Well the walkthrough says that you need CHICK affinity. If stuff doesn't work, get the mod and ajdust some variables, see how it goes

ThatGuyWho

Jun 8, 2020
I think that happens if you fuck to many other girls. I did a (massive) CHICK playthrough - with ordering everything from Quinn, plus fucking everything that is fuckable like, Mel and Sarah if you stay with Sage for some time - and I didn't get the scene. When I fucked really no one other than Sage on another CHICK playthrough i got the showerscene with Jill.
I can't upload my print right now, but my the arrow at the top bar is at massive chick right now, so I don't know what happened lol

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
That you had to find out on here that you are missing a scene indicates to me that you don't check your gallery after a run to see what you may have missed. Since you are doing a new run again anyway, I'd do that. You can see if anything else is still locked or at 50% and can pick them all up at the same time.

ThatGuyWho

Jun 8, 2020
That you had to find out on here that you are missing a scene indicates to me that you don't check your gallery after a run to see what you may have missed. Since you are doing a new run again anyway, I'd do that. You can see if anything else is still locked or at 50% and can pick them all up at the same time.
I never checked the gallery. As I stated before, I don't care about the adult content so I don't check it out, but I probably will now to make sure that I get everything.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I can't upload my print right now, but my the arrow at the top bar is at massive chick right now, so I don't know what happened lol
I believe you must have just CHICK to get that. I have a save just before the shower with NEUTRAL. If i advance, I get to the bench scene. If i change the affinity to CHICK however, the shower scene did happen (also had huge chick as status )

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes