name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Oh come on man look at the comment:

Its literally liked by two people whom I've never seen comment, but always liking Jill stuff. I'm telling you, half the lurkers are Jill fans too, I'm really not being biased.
I`m not saying that you`re wrong,I`m laughing at your statement about not being biased ;)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I`m not saying that you`re wrong,I`m laughing at your statement about not being biased ;)
DrPinkCake I love Quinn.... please don't hurt her because of all the mean things I said about you being a lame writer when you were working on AL... doesn't chamge the fact... but my MC would like to bring her back to his hometown and vandalise the store.... please don't hurt her

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
The most likely possibility is that Maya recived a call from Quinn or other HoT about another challenge.

Actually Josey remindes me of Melissa...somewhat...less socially awkward.
...Nobody is like Quinn
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...Nobody is like Quinn vomit inducing... TBH, it's that flickering, not her. She is just a regular bitchy.

1.You`re assuming that,we have no idea.
2.Maybe Quinn gets off from watching or from tazing people or she just really wanted the MC to be there for her own pleasure.
1. Nope. That was said in the game. Whole tazing thing was Quinn's idea.
2. I wouldn't be surprised. She's probably also getting wet of killing small animals, burning houses and listening Justin Bieber.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I'm not being biased but I do think a lot of these lurkers are Jill lovers too. I've consistently seen the same lurkers like my comments (and others) about Jill being best girl. Besides, if these same lurkers started commenting we'd see more 'Jill is best girl', I'm sure you wouldn't like that :unsure:.
Nope. People are scared of you, Jill's fanatics, so they don't wanna come out and proclaim eternal love to Josy and Maya.

Well, yeah, kinda. She hasn't been anything except nice to the MC both in person and when he was gone like when she defended him against Bella's accusations when they were in the library. In fact as far as I can recall the only "bad" thing in her "column" is when she up and left the yoga thing without saying bye to anyone to follow Tybalt.
Most serial killers are really nice so you wouldn't be suspicious. Just saying.

is there a chance the new zoey girl can be a teacher or an intern (if that counts) since we have to fuck a teacher
I doubt that. She doesn't look like a teacher - more like Quinn younger sister, as I said before.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
...Nobody is like Quinn vomit inducing... TBH, it's that flickering, not her. She is just a regular bitchy.

1. Nope. That was said in the game. Whole tazing thing was Quinn's idea.
2. I wouldn't be surprised. She's probably also getting wet of killing small animals, burning houses and listening Justin Bieber.
1 - yes the MC got special treatment but other pledges also recived the task to bring someone Derek and the other guy(presumably) also got brought by members of hoT`s

• Haha
Reactions: Mikedazz1
4.80 star(s) 1,503 Votes