Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
We're forgetting our favourite "lone shooter theory" guy: Troy.
You're welcome....
I was thinking... Troy had a girl coming over, Sage knew where to find MC, could she have been in the room before ?
And what if Quinn is the real boss and Sage is just a subordinate that has to obey or she will be put on the menu as freebies ?
If Tybalt and Troy decide to ever harm Quinn for whatever reason... I'll riot... but DPC made a blunder... Quinn not only is perfect but she would know how to survive hiding behind some corpse... DPC can't kill her

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Most girls had update in previous episodes,even bella, but i hope jill will get one too their is just very small portion of the jill part, makes me think she could be the greater one where the game either end really well or really bad. the ending with jill playing the piano was very touching. even the mc did not know how to react to that.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Right...a "girl". Totally not Chad looking for a booty call from Troy which also let him steal the guitar for Sage. :sneaky:
It's possible that Chad+Troy could be a thing but Troy didn't just give the guitar. He was beaten.

So, I think it wasn't Chad but Dawe and Anthony. And then - whole Chad +Troy theory becomes unsustainable. Chad gave the guitar to Sage. That means he ordered or was there when the guitar was stolen - hence, knowing Troy was beaten. So, I doubt he would do that to Troy if they're together.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
It's possible that Chad+Troy could be a thing but Troy didn't just give the guitar. He was beaten.

So, I think it wasn't Chad but Dawe and Anthony. And then - whole Chad +Troy theory becomes unsustainable. Chad gave the guitar to Sage. That means he ordered or was there when the guitar was stolen - hence, knowing Troy was beaten. So, I doubt he would do that to Troy if they're together.
What if it was actually just really rough sex and an encounter with the headboard? Chad's a big guy after all. :sneaky:

Reactions: vir_cotto

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

This week I've been focusing on creating the biggest free roam of the Episode. It's taken a lot of time and energy, but the result will be something I'm really proud of.

There's still a lot of work left to do and today I wanted to show you some actual numbers for the current status of the development.

What I have completed so far:

29 full scenes (code, music, renders, animations, dialogue, the whole shebang)

A total of 1381 static renders

A total of 45 animations

What's left to do:

20 scenes remain (some are near completed, some are partially completed and a few have no content so far). I estimate the script to be 80% completed.

It's tricky to estimate the number of renders left to produce, given that the script isn't at 100%, but it's probably somewhere around 800-1200 more.

I think the final animation count will be somewhere in the 90s, or early 100s, I have ~40 animations in the render queue and I know I want to do at least 10 more on top of that.

My view on the development status

This Episode became much bigger that I originally intended for, I was trying to make it smaller than Episode 2, but I have promised myself to not limit my creativity. This is not a bad thing, because who doesn't want a lot of content in an update?

What this means, today, is that I'm about 50% done with the Episode.

Thank you all for bearing with me during the months of development! Your patience and support makes me want to push harder to deliver something spectacular to you.

Other news

This week, I added additional rewards (previews and wallpapers) to the $30 and $40 tiers.

I'm not cutting back on posts/previews for the other tiers, but I want to increase the rewards for the higher ones.

Have a great weekend!

Dr PinkCake

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Most girls had update in previous episodes,even bella, but i hope jill will get one too their is just very small portion of the jill part, makes me think she could be the greater one where the game either end really well or really bad. the ending with jill playing the piano was very touching. even the mc did not know how to react to that.
I think the entire part of 0.2 that took place in Jill`s sorority house was a set up for her and MC`s relationship going somwhere,quite possibly as soon as 0.3

You know what`s the best part about the #QuinnTrain?Besides Quinn herself ofcourse,she is going to get content in every future update to come :)

Reactions: vir_cotto and Mytez

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017

No,it`s not fren,someone suggested that,to make fun of Chad,he`s not ghey.
It could have been Chad that beaten Troy,I don`t see a single reason why not.
Troy will turn out to be a good guy,mark my words.

Reactions: vir_cotto

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

kosell

Jun 3, 2019
Thanks Dr PinkCake for another amazing game! I loved AL, although it kinda broke me for about a week...

What I most admire about his work is the way he uses the combination of plot / dialogue, visuals and music to create truly memorable, almost cinematic scenes. So, a question to the forum. Which are your favorite scenes so far?

Mine are:
3. Bella kiss / bed after
2. Maya kiss "have a nice date"
1. Jill piano scene (I replay this one at least once a day)

(No, despite the Jill scene being my favourite I am not on the "best girl" train, not yet at least).

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
4.80 star(s) 1,503 Votes