Debojit

Jun 22, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
I think the character modelmodels looks very good

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
So...that's a big N O on $100 patreon backers requesting non-canon pairings in the monthly illustrations.

Gives me something to shoot for the next time one of the $100 backers drops out and there is an opening. Can't wait to do a series of images of Caleb nailing Maya!

Laurelin

Apr 3, 2020
Just for those who think Chad is gay...
Sage.jpg
Do you imagine Sage can't make the difference between guy panties and girl panties ???? :unsure:

Youven

May 13, 2019
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-5-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-3695081

I know you have been waiting for it :p : forth episode

Jill: THE ANGEL she has completely different behavior from all the other characters, she carries on her strong morality in every situation, certainly in all of this she is facilitated by the fact of living a comfortable and worry-free life. for the MC it will not be easy proving himself worthy of her, a single wrong decision may be enough to completely lose her trust. rather than the social distance, the moral one will make the difference. I don't think there are other big obstacles between them

if the piano had been irreparably damaged by the joke to the Preps, would she have been able to forgive him? i don't know, i sweated cold for him

another potentially dangerous situation could be the need for her to get her hands dirty, to lie to defend someone, would she be able to?

the mistery about the mother's letter could only help their story

to have a successfull route to her, i think we have to give up so many adventures... Bella's one is the most dangerous.... i think it will be impossible to reach her at the first try

from a narrative point of view she is MC's soul mate, they could live a love story so similar to that of his parents, we hope without mourning ....
Wow, first time I read you. Amazing. I love your restrospective ! Very interesting.

I couldn't agree with you more.

DAMN DUDE !!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:
I couldn't agree with you more also !!!!

You two blow my mind right now.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
I still get an error when i try to get to Lily's Rooster and i deleted everything, game, save and downloaded file.
I downloaded a new one with Nopy and reinstalled the game, everything is ok except that Lily Rooster thing where i get this error that seem to be trace back to season two, i don't want to restart to that point :

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode5/ep5_freeroam_ano.rpy", line 136, in script
$ result = ui.interact()
File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode5/ep5_freeroam_ano.rpy", line 136, in <module>
$ result = ui.interact()
File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 102, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 102, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 245, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 246, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 264, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 272, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 276, in execute
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode5/ep5_freeroam_ano.rpy", line 136, in script
$ result = ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\****\Being a DIK\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\****\Being a DIK\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode5/ep5_freeroam_ano.rpy", line 136, in <module>
$ result = ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\****\Being a DIK\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\****\Being a DIK\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\****\Being a DIK\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\****\Being a DIK\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "C:\Users\****\Being a DIK\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "C:\Users\****\Being a DIK\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\****\Being a DIK\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\****\Being a DIK\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\****\Being a DIK\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.5.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 245, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 246, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 264, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 272, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/phone/rooster/ep5/clucks_ep5_lily.rpy", line 276, in execute
File "<screen language>", line 276, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.5.1
Mon Jun 22 16:44:05 2020

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Laurelin I appreciate you coming up with new things to talk about (y) I don't think it'll be a Cathy flashback though as she isn't important enough (especially for those on the M&J path) and would be another sidetrack from the main story.

This game needs to pick up the pace a bit and I'd rather see certain arcs moving forward rather than another diversion.

Thus, what I would like to see open the episode (this more a wish than a prediction) is what was transpiring while MC was giving his speech at the DIK Mansion; i.e. it picks up from this:

View attachment 702434

and we see the call happening. This obviously won't be a flashback but a 3rd party view of events similar to the Jade/Steven picture throwing scene.

I agree and I think there's a better chance of this happening in Ep.6 (possibly very the near end leading to a cliffhanger) than most people think. Why? Because the last line of both Jill and Bella's bio now refer to Bella's "privacy."

As we know, these bios change and evolve every chapter, it would be absolutely bizarre to have that line there and then completely ignore it and just put something new there at the end of Ep.6. Maybe not a full reveal, but pretty sure there'll be some "prying" :LOL: and I'm optimistic that we'll be making headway with Bella's trauma/secret arc (at last).
While it's a boring answer, it might also be the reason the MC will drop the subject for an episode or 2 (to give Bella 'privacy'). That way we can be more surprised when the truth comes crashing out after the topic lays dormant for a while.

I think Episode 6 will start on Sunday evening and the opening flashback/cutaway will help us transition to whatever the next big topic will be. In that case the topics that come to mind are either Quinn (a flashback to founding her empire, or a cutaway to her dealing with Mona), or Jill (flashbacks to her sister or Bella, or a cutaway to whatever Tybalt wanted to talk to her about).

That's my current guess anyway. I have several months to come up with a better idea.

Reactions: Darkmetal

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
He's pretty clearly flirting with a girl on the phone, but I'll be honest it makes me confused now that we know that he's impotent from steroids.
I believe that he does sex talks on the phone to keep the impression of being active while not suffering the shame of not actually being able to do stuff.

Or he's been lying to Sage and he has another motive not to have broken up with her.

Pick your poison. Gay is definitely not mine.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
While it's a boring answer, it might also be the reason the MC will drop the subject for an episode or 2 (to give Bella 'privacy'). That way we can be more surprised when the truth comes crashing out after the topic lays dormant for a while.
I hope not. The mystery of Bella needs some more unravelling, and even though we're still early on in a game with potentially 16 episodes, we've had so many hints about it already that I don't really think it can be put off completely for a couple more episodes, especially since Jill is now also intrigued to know more about the locked door.

I think Episode 6 will start on Sunday evening and the opening flashback/cutaway will help us transition to whatever the next big topic will be. In that case the topics that come to mind are either Quinn (a flashback to founding her empire, or a cutaway to her dealing with Mona), or Jill (flashbacks to her sister or Bella, or a cutaway to whatever Tybalt wanted to talk to her about).

That's my current guess anyway. I have several months to come up with a better idea.
I don't need several months. ;)
As a side note, if it does pick up on the Sunday, I'd really like it if, for those on M&J path, we could go back to their dorm to show off the jacket and spend the time with them. :)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes