King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
EVERYONE??? SAGE??? She's my second fave but how can you not say Jill after seeing the last 150 pages of shambles.
Eerie Entity Fantabaldu Mytez Mormont freca vir_cotto Ennoch

because i dont like to follow memes im a rebel like that :cool:

top 3 girls are these :love:

1. Sage
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. Maya

3. Bella

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
This college setting is really obnoxious. The characters are not relatable at all, and I have no interest in any of them. The frat and sorority stuff is just mind-boggling. These people are almost adults and they act like idiots. It is like I am watching National Lampoon's Animal House again, and I really hated that movie.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
What if she had a personality transplant and acted more like say, Maya would that change your mind? or anyone else for that matter?
Eerie Entity Mytez Fantabaldu vir_cotto Ennoch name88

im going to be completely honest with you when first saw the wall paper of this game Sage and Quinn were my favorite models then Jill and Maya

when i played Chapter 1 i still liked Quinn

when i played Chapter 2 and finished it Quinn was dead to me

shes possibly going to drug one of the love interests most likely Maya against their will in a future update and those cliff hangers is really made me forget about liking her

even if she had Mayas personality she would still have the same drug addict problems

if everything was reverse and Maya was the one doing all this messed up stuff in the game then Quinn would probably be my main waifu in this game and Sage would be second place

Last edited:

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
Technically she's 2nd. If you love Bella Maya and Sage all equally shouldn't they all be 1st.
Also, was your top 3 a best girl list, because I thought that were talking about looks only.
Mormont Mytez Fantabaldu

my brother Eerie Entity corrupted me to care more about the story then the sex scenes in a game thus i focus more on personality then actual looks if were going by looks only Quinn and Sage would be my favorite

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
A good possibility I wonder if it will be out of spite of her not having the MC or her just being a heartless bitch
The more you tell her to leave Maya alone, the worse she's going to treat her. I still think that Quinn either wants MC for herself or she hates being told what to do and it's going to try and make MC mad as fuck. Or both.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I'm actually really fond of Quinn. She has this tough exterior but as the story progresses, I'm willing to bet that her backstory will be heart wrenching. Probably has daddy issues (the molestation kind) which is why she's overly sexual and uses people around her to get what she wants. I hope there's an option to date her.
I'm pretty smitten with Bella as well... there's something about a dark, mysterious femme that piques my interest....

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
That's your top 3? for me in terms of look I think they are all equally as beautiful this is why I have no favorite based on looks you can't win they are incredibly hot, I'm waiting to get to know them a bit better before I ever decide
Exactly - even some of those side girls like Magnar's GF or Danielle or that MILF in the gym - they are all good-looking.
Maya and Josy are my favs because of personality, cause I like sweet and tender girls, girls in need of protection...

4.80 star(s) 1,503 Votes