felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I did a great science experiment, it was tough, but I did it

I did the Blueballs run, a speed run avoiding any sex scene, any answer that would give you point with the LI, always lying and not helping anyone... (RP negative with all...)

and results have been:

1) I feel like a monster, I don't deserve Jill, I'll go to hell
2) the story with Maya and Josy didn't change (except for the lewd scenes...), at DYK's library they rejected MC proposal also with a chick status, correct
3) Sage will give us many opportunities but at some point she gives up and disappears
4) Bella even if treated badly will not hinder our story with Jill, but will disappear
5) Jill is the last to surrender (the Tennis club's date is safe) , but if we don't show any attraction, she certainly doesn't make the first move

this confirms to me that the narrative center of the story will be the triangle with Maya and Josy. but it is a very dangerous triangle that can end in three ways:
1) MC in NTR route
2) the girls couple broke out, but that Maya dumps Josy seems impossible to me, and also that Josy leaves Maya seems very difficult, something important must happen to change the balance
3) the mirage of the enlarged couple

also although it was a speedrun, I was still very upset about the scenes i have already seen, it is a really well written game

I also changed my mind that Maya was to call Josy as soon as she got to BR. from a rational point of view it is the right choice to make, but not for the character of Maya, who is paralyzed by fear and always prefers to wait and hope that things go well

reviewing them, the first weeks at BR are very sad for her, the only carefree moments are those with MC (which for the kind of run I have done have been limited...), otherwise she is either with the HOTs abused by Quinn, or alone in the dormitory in the dark to watch a movie on the cell phone .... very depressing

among all the characters in the game, Maya is the worst treated by DPC for the moment, he uses her almost only as a narrative tool, "the damsel in distress", to create certain situations. I hope the moment of the rescue comes for her

I'm going to take a shower, I feel dirty:cry:

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I doubt it is to do with a family member personally, though i do think Quinn is probably from a poor background which is the origin of much of the original scheme.
From memory during Riona conversation, she seems to react with fear to the notion of cutting losses, thinking going forward is the only way to get clear.
That makes me think there may be a blackmail/extortion scenario going on that only she is aware of.
Somebody from old life/or dealer knows about what's going on and threatens to reveal unless they keep getting paid.
Looking forward to find out more about my girl Quinn.
It doesn't have to be blackmail or extortion, just the chain of supply and demand; suppliers provide to Quinn, Quinn sells on campus, Quinn keeps a profit, Quinn pays back suppliers, suppliers provide more to Quinn, Quinn sells on campus, etc, etc.

The problem right now seems to be that she's not making enough to pay back the suppliers and people like that aren't known for their gentle leniency in dealing with people who can't pay their debts.

Quinn also is afraid of Intimacy. not fucking but look how she gets when her and MC started getting 'close' she lashed out at someone each time.
and the letter RE MCs mom; she could be a Royce, MC hasnt had sex with Jill, and at the current pace its not likley to happen before he goes home to see the letter...
or it could just be a notice of inheritance since he has come into his majority...
The MC will not be a Royce because that would mean there can be no sex with Jill and that is definitely not happening.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
but will MC go to mourn her mother once in front of her tombstone? How can he not know the mother's surname? in a normal world ...

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
It doesn't have to be blackmail or extortion, just the chain of supply and demand; suppliers provide to Quinn, Quinn sells on campus, Quinn keeps a profit, Quinn pays back suppliers, suppliers provide more to Quinn, Quinn sells on campus, etc, etc.

The problem right now seems to be that she's not making enough to pay back the suppliers and people like that aren't known for their gentle leniency in dealing with people who can't pay their debts.
Maybe Pinkcake will reveal she's just a recklessly bad at business but I just feel that stuff like cutting corners in selling sugar pills hints at maybe there's something else.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Maybe Pinkcake will reveal she's just a recklessly bad at business but I just feel that stuff like cutting corners in selling sugar pills hints at maybe there's something else.
i figure she and Riona [i want more Riona!!] have been using more than they thought, a common occurrence for drug users, hence why they are short [she even told Asshat[Tommy] that Riona has been smoking the whole month for free...]
DPC is doing a good job so far.

As for Jill; i want to be able to tap that she is tied for first place for me, but that doesn't mean she isn't related to MC.
I do agree with prior posts it makes logical sense that MC knows his mother's maiden name, so he isn't a B or an R.
Occam's Razor.

Reactions: RedRobinson

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
i figure she and Riona [i want more Riona!!] have been using more than they thought, a common occurrence for drug users, hence why they are short [she even told Asshat[Tommy] that Riona has been smoking the whole month for free...]
DPC is doing a good job so far.
I wouldn't take the Riona line at face value. That seems more Quinn's way to fob off Tommy than a genuine answer.

Tarkash

Lexi Head-Writer
Game Developer
May 9, 2020
On a sidenote i have to say, Cake did a fucking awesome work.
I mean look at all the speculations we do, spinning tales of our own, while waiting for the next bits and pieces from him!

Totally love to delve into a neat game, doing spin offs or sequels etc. Speaks for itself qualitywise for the game.

Karl Franz 77

Dec 21, 2017
I'm thinking of a plot twist, what if Lynette didn't passed away when the MC was born? Maybe they cut ties after that. I hope not, but there is the possibility.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
A woman's maiden name doesn't always appear on a tombstone. She may also have been cremated so then there wouldn't be a grave.
if you hear hoof noise it's a horse, it's hard to be a zebra

many things could happen, but establishing that the MC certainly, or probably, does not know the mother's surname is an anomaly without motivation

Reactions: Darkmetal

Karl Franz 77

Dec 21, 2017
if you hear hoof noise it's a horse, it's hard to be a zebra

many things could happen, but establishing that the MC certainly, or probably, does not know the mother's surname is an anomaly without motivation
If she passed away giving him birth, his father will be resenful for sure with her family.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes