Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
Bear in mind they are all just are own twisted theories at this point. We can't prove or disprove any of them. It gives us something to do until the next release and we start all over again.
HEY! You're going to hush and let me live out my Nancy Drew fantasy. There's something brewing and I'm gonna figure it out... I wish we had the skull and bones at our school.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
She just found out like a hour or two before at the party remember when MC tells her about the Cluck. We will see MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Name one ass he kisses? We see him ask about the trip and that's it? He doesn't kiss anyone's ass?

I think y'all aren't looking deep enough so were even.
MC tells Jill about the Cathy cluck the day before the preps party during the free roam at the DIK's mansion in episode 4.

The guy starts kissing MC's ass as soon as he shows up and and before he even gets the chance to lie about being an alumni.

I don't think it was a red herring, other wise his appearance there would have been for nothing and DPC doesn't really do that. Stephen was downstairs in a room with Mona not mingling with other guests like the red haired guy was. I'ma need you take off your tin foil hat please.

Reactions: EmperorGER

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
MC tells Jill about the Cathy cluck the day before the preps party during the free roam at the DIK's mansion in episode 4.

The guy starts kissing MC's ass as soon as he shows up and and before he even gets the chance to lie about being an alumni.

I don't think it was a red herring, other wise his appearance there would have been for nothing and DPC doesn't really do that. Stephen was downstairs in a room with Mona not mingling with other guests like the red haired guy was. I'ma need you take off your tin foil hat please.
It's stapled on. It ain't going anywhere. Thanks anyway

Reactions: Manuka

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019

I'm curious, what happens if we don't text Jill about the Cathy thing, does she go to Bella's anyway or is there a scene of her at the mansion party?

Dec 20, 2019
One more thing to add for your notebook that's unresolved, the guy in checkered jacket at the ANO party, is he MC's grandpa? The link being that checkered jacket (which for some unknown reason I am seeing in many many games).

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
It's stapled on. It ain't going anywhere. Thanks anyway
This game is filled with conspiracies. Even the building looks like Epstein's jail lol. Something somewhere must be lingering, I'm sure DPA slipped somewhere.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I'm curious, what happens if we don't text Jill about the Cathy thing, does she go to Bella's anyway or is there a scene of her at the mansion party?
She still goes to Bella's house, the only difference is a slight dialogue change when MC calls her.

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
One more thing to add for your notebook that's unresolved, the guy in checkered jacket at the ANO party, is he MC's grandpa? The link being that checkered jacket (which for some unknown reason I am seeing in many many games).
He's probably part of some Masonic like secret society. Talk about tin foil hats, mine is always on.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
No she goes anyway. Minor changes in dialouge only

He's refrencing when he calls her from in front of ANO house in Ep5

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
What :WaitWhat: no he does it automatically, it's part of the game. Have you played the episode? If so you should replay it to refreshen your memory.
Don't be a DIK, just simply wondering if there are other ways, my goodness, you might wanna get off the game and find a real girl to call. You're tenser than Jillian.

4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes