Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Btw. I'm doing a new playthrough so I could have two clear saves for 0.3 - (mostly)chick and (mostly)DIK.
Is there any reason to play a middle route? I haven't played with the walkthrough, so I don't know if could miss something by not doing it.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Is there any reason to play a middle route? I haven't played with the walkthrough, so I don't know if could miss something by not doing it.
I don't know. That fingering scene is neutral route. I'm not going to do full chick/DIK route - I'm just playing normal but with more DIK or Chick choices when I see they're appropriate. I.E. I won't beat Troy in any of two routes and I'll beat AAAs in both routes.

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
I'm just glad that after a comment like that the dreaded 3 letter argument doesn't appear :eek:
F.B.I? "Excuse me, we're looking for two missing persons... A girl named Josy, and YOUR father. Would you have any comment on where they might be?" *Agent sniffs lightly, smells rotten meat, gets a warrant, finds the bodies in the basement, starts a manhunt for the MC.*

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
F.B.I? "Excuse me, we're looking for two missing persons... A girl named Josy, and YOUR father. Would you have any comment on where they might be?" *Agent sniffs lightly, smells rotten meat, gets a warrant, finds the bodies in the basement, starts a manhunt for the MC.*
I suppose that's prologue for Rockstar's "Manhunt III".

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
You`re dark,you need to be spending more time with Quinn

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
She's a Sexually Teasing Delight, so probably.
Mormont vir_cotto

heres a fun question why get close to Josy when you can get close to her better character which is Maya

on that note im kinda fucked down the line since this game isnt a harem game and someone may turn into a Leah

so going to replay the game again after completed the next update

screenshot0023.png

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Mormont vir_cotto

heres a fun question why get close to Josy when you can get close to her better character which is Maya

on that note im kinda fucked down the line since this game isnt a harem game and someone may turn into a Leah

so going to replay the game again after completed the next update

View attachment 329347
Replaying BaDIK I noticed that one early theory could be right. So, I wouldn't be surprised if there is MC+Maya+Josy route. Not harem per se but still...

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes