• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
I assumed DPC was setting up Quinn/Heather betraying Sage for much later in the season, but maybe that's the cliffhanger for Episode 6.

Sage and MC go on an actual date, complete with a fancy hotel, and they arrive at the HOT house the next day to find Quinn leading an impeachment proceeding and Chad ready to dump Sage.

Youven

May 13, 2019
First and last time I talk about those two but I wanted to say this: for me DPC completely ruined two main girls just to put his plot twist there and piss off literally every player. How much better would have it been if they didn't know each other? Think about it, Josy arrives at B&R and is assigned to Maya's dorm, they become very good friends just like Mona and Camila and decide to join the HOTs together, while the MC keeps on screwing around with both of them separately and with the other girls too. At some point they understand that they both like the MC, they start becoming jealous at each other and late in the game you must choose one of them, breaking the other's heart, or reject both of them for another main girl, why not. Add some more drama on the way that spices things a bit more and you have a story which makes actually sense.

But no, he had to put his plot twist and a stupid and unnatural threesome that no one needed and no one is invested in, or an absurdly awkward friendship. Now Josy and Maya are two characters that not only are depressing and boring with all their problems, and frustrating with their lack of clarity with you and with each other, but unreliable too since they could cheat on you with the first coworker/roommate they stumble upon with, if they would ever feel 'alone' again. Maya herself at 18/19 years old doesn't even know whether she's bi or lesbian, what a joke lmao.

That said, all of this is pretty sad because Maya and Josy were nice and actually fun to pursue when they were alone and had strong fanbases before the revelation, why destroying everything that way and that early in the game? It's not surprising they are the least favourite main girls now. I hope that DPC will save them in some way, but I see it very hard at this point.
You are so right. And I totally agree with you.

BUT ! DPC is like Georges R.R. Martin. He is not here to anwer our expectations but to break and destroy us from inside.

FEEL THE PAIN !

1594015731873.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: ThePresident451

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I might be in the minority here but I'm not a fan of Jill, might be her character model, something just feels off with the overall look of her face. I think a number of the other females look better and more natural, Jill just has that plastic surgery look to her face, IMO.
in the attention to detail of the faces there is a lot of difference between the various characters.

the face of Bella and Josy seem to me clearly the most cared for, the most detailed.

you're probably right: Jill's face is quite sketchy, Sage, if it weren't for freckles, would be on the same level

Youven

May 13, 2019
I might be in the minority here but I'm not a fan of Jill, might be her character model, something just feels off with the overall look of her face. I think a number of the other females look better and more natural, Jill just has that plastic surgery look to her face, IMO.
That's true. Jill model is not the better DPC has choose. Maya and Sage, for example, appears to be more natural/better.
But the majority of Jill's fans (included me) fell in love with her beyond her looks because of her personality so....

NiteFlyer

Jul 6, 2020
Bella Jill's sister in law? Nope
To be Jill's sister in law Jill would need a brother. Jill told MC at the tennis date.
mc "What about your family? Is it a big one?"
ji "No, it's not big. It's just me and my mom and dad."
ji "I had an older sister, but she passed away when I was young."
It seems to me that Bella is Jill's stepmother or some type of legal guardian from some of Bella's dialogue and reactions and that the locked room could be Jill's. But, if that's the case, I can't understand why Jill is staying on campus in a frat house where she doesn't seem to associate with the brothers... unless she's in some kind of hiding from what she references was done to her in the past.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Youven

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
I said a similar things back in the days :ROFLMAO: In some situations she does look good, but overall she has this plastic barbie look. less natural as you said. How know may be it's Her secret backstory, She's not the original Jill, she had plastic surgery and take over Jill life, and She is secretly the main antagonist of the game :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Youven

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
in the attention to detail of the faces there is a lot of difference between the various characters.

the face of Bella and Josy seem to me clearly the most cared for, the most detailed.

you're probably right: Jill's face is quite sketchy, Sage, if it weren't for freckles, would be on the same level
I will have to agree on that. Maya's face looks a lot more detailed to me. :unsure:

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
It seems to me that Bella is Jill's stepmother or some type of legal guardian from some of Bella's dialogue and reactions and that the locked room could be Jill's. But, if that's the case, I can't understand why Jill is staying on campus in a frat house where she doesn't seem to associate with the brothers... unless she's in some kind of hiding from what she references was done to her in the past.
Jill didn't seem to know what's inside the locked room. She even tried to open it while Isabella and the MC were cooking. Therefore if she had her own room in Bella's house why did she stay in bella room in ep5 ?

NiteFlyer

Jul 6, 2020
First and last time I talk about those two but I wanted to say this: for me DPC completely ruined two main girls just to put his plot twist there and piss off literally every player. How much better would have it been if they didn't know each other? Think about it, Josy arrives at B&R and is assigned to Maya's dorm, they become very good friends just like Mona and Camila and decide to join the HOTs together, while the MC keeps on screwing around with both of them separately and with the other girls too. At some point they understand that they both like the MC, they start becoming jealous at each other and late in the game you must choose one of them, breaking the other's heart, or reject both of them for another main girl, why not. Add some more drama on the way that spices things a bit more and you have a story which makes actually sense.

But no, he had to put his plot twist and a stupid and unnatural threesome that no one needed and no one is invested in, or an absurdly awkward friendship. Now Josy and Maya are two characters that not only are depressing and boring with all their problems, and frustrating with their lack of clarity with you and with each other, but unreliable too since they could cheat on you with the first coworker/roommate they stumble upon with, if they would ever feel 'alone' again. Maya herself at 18/19 years old doesn't even know whether she's bi or lesbian, what a joke lmao.

That said, all of this is pretty sad because Maya and Josy were nice and actually fun to pursue when they were alone and had strong fanbases before the revelation, why destroying everything that way and that early in the game? It's not surprising they are the least favourite main girls now. I hope that DPC will save them in some way, but I see it very hard at this point.
I actually like the Josy/Maya/MC triangle but I also like Jill, Bella, Sage, and a few side chicks. Because of this, the game gives me more value and I have done multiple play throughs with separate saves. I hope the further the game progresses, the more divergent my paths will become. If I need to stop dating one to see how another's story develops, I welcome that. It is much better to have options than to be forced into a linear story and the overall product should appeal to a wider audience. To each his own this way.

NiteFlyer

Jul 6, 2020
Jill didn't seem to know what's inside the locked room. She even tried to open it while Isabella and the MC were cooking. Therefore if she had her own room in Bella's house why did she stay in bella room in ep5 ?
I didn't know there WAS an episode 5. I just completed 4 and joined this forum within the past hour. Well...there goes my theory :) Thanks. Back to work on a new one.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Jill lives at the preps mansion because she's a Royce. She literally tells Rusty in the flashback scene that some distinguished females like her also live in preps mansion.

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes