Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I may be in the small minority when I say this but I honestly couldn't care less what happens to Quinn, you reap what you sow. If it'll be possible to help her in a way that won't jeopardize MC's well being or a LI then I'll do it otherwise she's on her own. I've avoided her as much as possible in my play through and it'd seem extremely weird to get forced into some pro Quinn scene due to plot if you haven't interacted with her very much. All in all I hope Quinn's fate ends up being an optional choice by the player and not forced (which it might very well be :HideThePain: ).

solarBear

Jun 10, 2020
Screenshot (58).png

Maya was my favorite gal in Ep 1 she gave the best first impression.
but rest of the season 1 showed how selfish indecisive and over all weak character she is compared to other LIs
Where as Sage gave the worst first impression
now she is the the only one besides Derek who truely has MCs back

PS although in episode 5 when maya made tough choice to define the the terms of dating other in their 3 way relation when MC and Josy chickend out shows she is finally growing up but thats a long way to go

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
Well let's breakdown the MC to Josy and MC to Maya relationship, avoiding all the extra routes and limit our contact to the moments the author forces us on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You could perhaps put it down to Josy being more 'engaging' and Maya more 'shielded' but by any objective measure your relationship with Maya is based on a very limited interaction to the point where you can only just about place her in your circle of friends.

Maya was with you as a substitute whereas Josy seemed ready to ditch Maya right up to the point where MC stormed out of the dorm (and possibly beyond).

Reactions: Yuno Gasai

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
View attachment 736687

Maya was my favorite gal in Ep 1 she gave the best first impression.
but rest of the season 1 showed how selfish indecisive and over all weak character she is compared to other LIs
Where as Sage gave the worst first impression
now she is the the only one besides Derek who truely has MCs back

PS although in episode 5 when maya made tough choice to define the the terms of dating other in their 3 way relation when MC and Josy chickend out shows she is finally growing up but thats a long way to go
My tier list is pretty similar to yours except you have josey way higher and i have heather higher but i'm in the camp that thinks Jill is the best girl, at least for the moment (even tho she is boring but that's beside the point). The problem with Jill is that like Bella i forsee a big event happening with her and her family (arranged marriage with the B dude in B&R more then likely) which is interesting because its a big parallel to his father/mother relationship and its been hinted at time and time again that Jill doesn't really care about the "rich" lifestyle so we will have to wait and see where that goes.

And i agree with you about Sage, she gets better and better as the story progresses.

And don't get me wrong fellas, i love Bella as much as everyone else, i just don't think that relationship has a snowballs chance in hell at surviving.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I may be in the small minority when I say this but I honestly couldn't care less what happens to Quinn, you reap what you sow. If it'll be possible to help her in a way that won't jeopardize MC's well being or a LI then I'll do it otherwise she's on her own. I've avoided her as much as possible in my play through and it'd seem extremely weird to get forced into some pro Quinn scene due to plot if you haven't interacted with her very much. All in all I hope Quinn's fate ends up being an optional choice by the player and not forced (which it might very well be :HideThePain: ).
I think if MC helps Quinn he will do it for HOT in general, or for Sage.

I don't think it is an avoidable step anyway, somehow MC will be involved, perhaps even accidentally (for example he is with Quinn, when the bad guys arrive and take both or they try to kidnap a HOT and he intervenes)

I am intrigued by Quinn's motivations, why did you set up two secret activities? what's this money round for? Is Quinn a customer of these drug dealers or is she forced to cooperate?

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
In researching the path I put in spoilers - I also raised myself the following thoughts;

Maya doesn't get invited to the party and you ask where she is.
Rusty: "Who's Maya"
Tommy: "I told you about Maya, she's....."
Derek (interupts): "She's my sister"

What was Tommy going to say??!?!

Maya says she ducked out of the cumpetition and Camilla stepped up and took her place. We later discover Quinn had pre-selected you as her ride but were the riders for random guy (Riona) and Derek (Camilla would of been Maya) also pre-selected?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well let's breakdown the MC to Josy and MC to Maya relationship, avoiding all the extra routes and limit our contact to the moments the author forces us on.

You could perhaps put it down to Josy being more 'engaging' and Maya more 'shielded' but by any objective measure your relationship with Maya is based on a very limited interaction to the point where you can only just about place her in your circle of friends.

Maya was with you as a substitute whereas Josy seemed ready to ditch Maya right up to the point where MC stormed out of the dorm (and possibly beyond).
I have the same feelings as you

Josy lets himself be carried away by passion, Maya started a path (psychological? Emotional? Sexual?) with MC which, however, she abruptly interrupted as soon as she found Josy, and after she does not show any intention of continuing it.

when MC convinces himself to talk to the girls again neither of the 2 has any intention of reopening the story with him, never, even for a moment, they are there to have nothing outstanding with MC, to appacificate but as friends

a mistake for Josy, a pastime for Maya: the perfect conditions for a good friendship

Reactions: Malicre

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
In researching the path I put in spoilers - I also raised myself the following thoughts;

Maya says she ducked out of the cumpetition and Camilla stepped up and took her place. We later discover Quinn had pre-selected you as her ride but were the riders for random guy (Riona) and Derek (Camilla would of been Maya) also pre-selected?
"I told you about Maya, she's that friend of my step-sister", is likely what he was going to say. We know from ep 5 that Maya has met Monica and Tommy before but that they didn't know the true nature of her and Josy's relationship.

screenshot0117.png screenshot0118.png

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

I think Tommy was going to say a disrespectuful thing, like she was a bitch, a missed nun, a great ass etc

Derek understands and interrupts him

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

See, this is where I sometimes have a problem with this game because it forces things upon the MC despite their choices and creates vastly opposing viewpoints on the characters and events because of it.

If you do everything you can with Maya and Josy, including the positive responses to texts and Rooster posts, then what they feel for the MC and what he feels for them seems totally understandable, but if you avoid all these optional things then you're left scratching your head as to why these 2 girls have fallen so hard for him and why he seems to care so much about them.

This is where I feel like the merging of choices with a relatively set and planned out narrative falls a little flat, because relationships and feelings are developing between characters as a matter of plot and this often contradicts the choices being made by the players. The same is also true with Bella where all players stay with her in ep 5 even if they have a relationship that isn't on good terms.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018

Wait a big honking minute! Something is missing on that day:

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
I have the same feelings as you

Josy lets himself be carried away by passion, Maya started a path (psychological? Emotional? Sexual?) with MC which, however, she abruptly interrupted as soon as she found Josy, and after she does not show any intention of continuing it.

when MC convinces himself to talk to the girls again neither of the 2 has any intention of reopening the story with him, never, even for a moment, they are there to have nothing outstanding with MC, to appacificate but as friends

a mistake for Josy, a pastime for Maya: the perfect conditions for a good friendship
Ha... I think I'm starting to get it. You're against the idea of MC having anything to do with Maya and Josy.
You're zealously protecting their relationship by downplaying their individual relationships with MC.

What's up with that? Why won't you just outright say it?

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Ha... I think I'm starting to get it. You're against the idea of MC having anything to do with Maya and Josy.
You're zealously protecting their relationship by downplaying their individual relationships with MC.

"individual relationships with MC"

Did i miss something? i thought that ceased to exist once josey showed up on campus.

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
"individual relationships with MC"

Did i miss something? i thought that ceased to exist once josey showed up on campus.
Okay, you're right, "relationship(s)" is a bit of stretch. I have no idea how else to call it. Build-up to a relationship? Help me out here, I'm starting to get stressed!

solarBear

Jun 10, 2020
My tier list is pretty similar to yours except you have josey way higher and i have heather higher but i'm in the camp that thinks Jill is the best girl, at least for the moment (even tho she is boring but that's beside the point). The problem with Jill is that like Bella i forsee a big event happening with her and her family (arranged marriage with the B dude in B&R more then likely) which is interesting because its a big parallel to his father/mother relationship and its been hinted at time and time again that Jill doesn't really care about the "rich" lifestyle so we will have to wait and see where that goes.

And i agree with you about Sage, she gets better and better as the story progresses.

And don't get me wrong fellas, i love Bella as much as everyone else, i just don't think that relationship has a snowballs chance in hell at surviving.
I probably have jill common tier with 99% of fappers in this thread
i usually tend to shy away from herd mentality but Jill is perfect in every way you cant help but love her
Josy might have kept some secterts but at least she never lied about anything
lastly Heather is not even a proper side girl yet but I like 2 things about he
1. her melons ( sry watermelons )
2. her faithfulness to a piece of shit like Tommy
well that makes 3 things

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I probably have jill i a common tier with 99% of fappers in this thread
i usually tend to shy away from herd mentality but Jill is perfect in every way you cant help but love her
Josy might have kept some secterts but at least she never lied about anything
lastly Heather is not even a proper side girl yet but I like 2 things about he
1. her melons ( sry watermelons )
2. her faithfulness to a piece of shit like Tommy
well that makes 3 things
Haha i like heather because shes literally the only one who hasnt jumped on the mc's dick and like you said shes loyal, plus shes hot and has attitude.

TLDR: Heather is true endgame route, yall just dont know it yet.

Reactions: MarinBladewing

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
what do you disagree with what i wrote?

the situation is that. Josy cheated on Maya in a difficult time, but as soon as she got the chance, she runs to her.
Maya has had a good time with MC and has also made some serious thoughtson him, then she finds Josy and ends everything

these are two common situations, of course less common they occur simultaneously ...

when MC freaks out does one of the two girls tell him that she feel something for him? and they both speak directly to him without the presence of the other. no, but as soon as he leaves they immediately make peace between them

once Josy is in BR is there ever the hypothesis that one of the two girls gets involved with MC?

the relationship between Josy and Maya is clearly stronger, there is nothing wrong with it, it is so

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
My whole issue with Maya and Josey is that Maya was actually progressing as a person, you can see her ups and downs, overcoming her struggles and then as soon as Josey came back into the picture it felt like she lost ALL of her character development which is why i dropped both of them right then and there, it felt like the first 3 chapters (or how many it was) were pointless and meaningless.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
My whole issue with Maya and Josey is that Maya was actually progressing as a person and then as soon as Josey came back into the picture it felt like she lost ALL of her character development which is why i dropped both of them right then and there, it felt like the first 3 chapters (or how many it was) were pointless and meaningless.
but it's a situation I've seen in real life too: couples who suddenly vanish when an ex comes back, and after that the "old" couple picks up where they left of

4.80 star(s) 1,502 Votes