Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
You do realize that all of this is the same for bella right?
Except for the children, yes indeed. She's also playing with fire.

i don't really see tybalt or burke being an issue when it comes to jade's relationships.
Really ? You don't see Tybalt, who already utterly despises the MC, being an issue when he'll learn he's fucking his mom ? Jill is one thing but his mom ? :ROFLMAO: It's obvious he would use everything he has (wealth, influence...) to make MC's life a living hell. Same thing for Burke. The fact he fucks younger girls doesn't mean he would be ok being cucked by a stutent.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Except for the children, yes indeed. She's also playing with fire.

Really ? You don't see Tybalt, who already utterly despises the MC, being an issue when he'll learn he's fucking his mom ? Jill is one thing but his mom ? :ROFLMAO: It's obvious he would use everything he has (wealth, influence...) to make MC's life a living hell. Same thing for Burke. The fact he fucks younger girls doesn't mean he would be ok being cucked by a stutent.
Burke can't do shit because hes in the same position as Jade, if he tried to get her into trouble he would also be on the receiving end and as for Tybalt sure he may have issues with it but maybe that can part of the MCxJade route, trying to get his approval or something.

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
You do realize that all of this is the same for bella right? and its actually worse when you consider we dont know what the situation is with her husband or the secret room but her relationship with the mc will be the same as jades would be. At least with Jade we know why she's cheating on her husband and i don't really see tybalt or burke being an issue when it comes to jade's relationships. Now obviously at the moment theres not even an inkling that the mc or jade are wanting to be more then fuck buddies but i'm just saying that im open to the idea of jade getting a proper route as shes currently one of my favorite characters.
Anyone that has a save or is just on Bella's path is already expecting a heartbreak at this point. If someone is and isn't prepared for some tragedy, this person is being delusional. My main save is Sage path all the way, but my second is Bella, and i'm ready for the drama.

On the Maya situation. Why don't you guys agree to disagree? There's even motte and bailey fallacies being thrown around to try and prove points in this situation. It's the same argument every time, and one side just isn't open to try and see things in the perspective of the other.

PS: About Maya's lack of popularity in Patreon, i don't think it will impact her route, but probably she won't receive as many bonus renders as the other girls. Maybe her importance in the main story will be reduced, but i kind of doubt that.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Anyone that has a save or is just on Bella's path is already expecting a heartbreak at this point. If someone is and isn't prepared for some tragedy, this person is being delusional. My main save is Sage path all the way, but my second is Bella, and i'm ready for the drama.

On the Maya situation. Why don't you guys agree to disagree? There's even motte and bailey fallacies being thrown around to try and prove points in this situation. It's the same argument every time, and one side just isn't open to try and see things in the perspective of the other.

PS: About Maya's lack of popularity in Patreon, i don't think it will impact her route, but probably she won't receive as many bonus renders as the other girls. Maybe her importance in the main story will be reduced, but i kind of doubt that.
See i'm in a whole different camp, i like Maya more then Josey, hell Josey is my least favorite girl in the game but iv always leaned towards the milf side when it comes to women.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I mean, are you sure that Maya didn't care about MC at all?

that their story is all the result of the psychological pressure that MC would have done to her?

MC the villain of the story ...
They definitely do care for each other, there's no doubt about that, but you can care for someone without developing romantic feelings and I suppose this is how it is for MC's who don't go down the M&J path and pretty much ignore Maya. But for those who did go down the M&J path and did everything with her, then got blindsided by the revelation at the end of chapter 3 and now dislike Maya intensely, I feel that it's unfair and callous to put all the blame on her and treat her like she's the villain of the piece. The MC is not a villain either, just thinking with a different part of his body.

The best girls always have the most baggage, that's just how it is.
*cough* Maya *cough* ;)

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
The sensible thing to do when a girl tells you they don't want guys to be interested in them is to respect that and not continue to flirt with them and pursue intimacy with them, which the MC does the complete opposite of.
If you don't want guys who obviously like you to hit on you suggesting to watch a horror film in your room alone while hugging is misleading at best. She gave a lot of signals for the MC to pursue, a lot.
Also, if a girl says that you would assume that the first thought that would cross a guy's mind is that maybe she's gay, but the MC never considered that for a second. Maybe for a slower guy like Jamie or Dawe they wouldn't get what that means, but the MC is no idiot and really should have picked up on that.
Are you for real? "I'm gay" is the second most common lie to prevent guys from hitting on you. If she didn't want the MC to hit on her she could have just not said anything else on the matter. You're grasping at straws to defend her here. She could have just said "Sorry, I don't like you in that way" and that would have been all. No, you want the MC to read minds and second guess everything that someone with whom he agreed to be sincere...

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Burke can't do shit because hes in the same position as Jade, if he tried to get her into trouble he would also be on the receiving end
Nothing prevents him to act against the MC.

and as for Tybalt sure he may have issues with it but maybe that can part of the MCxJade route, trying to get his approval or something.
Getting Tybalt's approval ? :KEK: Man, an orgy with all the HOTs and the teachers sounds more likely to me.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
If you don't want guys who obviously like you to hit on you suggesting to watch a horror film in your room alone while hugging is misleading at best. She gave a lot of signals for the MC to pursue, a lot.
It's called "being friends". Guys can be friends with girls, even ones they might find attractive.

Are you for real? "I'm gay" is the second most common lie to prevent guys from hitting on you. If she didn't want the MC to hit on her she could have just not said anything else on the matter. You're grasping at straws to defend her here. She could have just said "Sorry, I don't like you in that way" and that would have been all. No, you want the MC to read minds and second guess everything that someone with whom he agreed to be sincere...
Whether it's a lie or the truth, it's basically them saying "no" to your advances. Women don't say things in a straightforward manner, they talk in riddles and code that they expect guys to understand but most don't because not talking directly about things is a foreign concept to most men. Perhaps the MC missed these signals because he's one of those guys, but fortunately (or unfortunately depending on how you look at it) there wasn't much conviction behind Maya's rejections and she was actually receptive to his advances, but this doesn't happen in most cases.

If you think Maya has more baggage then Bella i don't think we have been playing the same game.
Not more baggage, just that she too has a lot of baggage.

Sicansios

Jun 11, 2017
I think I know why... Because it would be insensitive towards her character considering the events that might transpire in the upcoming episode.
I've had a bad feeling about her ever since talking to her in HOT's backyard.
I don't wanna jinx it, so I'll just shut up now. :(
I'd like to hear your theory about her. I have a bad feeling too...in hope she will be ok, Riona is amazing :love:

Reactions: Yuno Gasai

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
It's called "being friends". Guys can be friends with girls, even ones they might find attractive..
You can, but if someone makes a move on you and you don't stop it you are actually encouraging it.
Whether it's a lie or the truth, it's basically them saying "no" to your advances. Women don't say things in a straightforward manner, they talk in riddles and code that they expect guys to understand but most don't because not talking directly about things is a foreign concept to most men. Perhaps the MC missed these signals because he's one of those guys, but fortunately (or unfortunately depending on how you look at it) there wasn't much conviction behind Maya's rejections and she was actually receptive to his advances, but this doesn't happen in most cases.
Make up your mind.

And by the way, Maya did say it in a completely straightforward way by lying, but then she undid it and made things confusing. But yeah, it's the MC's fault for missing some signals... :rolleyes:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Getting Tybalt's approval ? :KEK: Man, an orgy with all the HOTs and the teachers sounds more likely to me.
Not even sure helping him get his cock into Jill would even get Mc ‘new dad’ approval from Tybalt.
Imagine Jade and MC before going public, meeting with Tybalt to tell him about their relationship first and MC telling Tybalt: "You can call me daddy from now on!" :ROFLMAO:
This will go smoothly, sure.

Diavel

Apr 2, 2018
MC will dropout college to be with Jill.
Naaah he will still end college and they will keep on dating and on a relationship, the chick route is more than a good hearted and responsible person to go any other way and Jill would not be down with it nor Bella.
Just because she finishes college nothing prevents them from still stay in contact and on a relationship

I doubt the MC would want to live off Jill's money, that doesn't sound like him at all.
IIIF, like "Jill Royce" said... he dropped out of school. I doubt he would live off of her money just because one drops out doesn't mean that doesn't go and try to find work...and the Chick route just like previously said is way to much of a good natured and responsible personality to live at the expenses of other

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Just a little warning, dear colleagues discussing. Godsanalsphincter hates M&J because of their sexual orientation. He made the same post here for about the third time, with the first time he embarked on an anti-lesbian discussion here. Your "Haha" response is thus dedicated to the xenophobic homophobic message contribution.

Last edited:
Reactions: Holy Bacchus
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes