Dec 20, 2019
I don't think Mona is in as much trouble as the game tries to make it seem. The interaction between Quinn and Rich HEAVILY suggested to me that she's not quite the bad ass she thinks she is. She sells pot to college kids, and even though she was looking to up her game, she wasn't at all prepared to ready to do so. That and the multiple suggestions by various characters that she actually might be into the MC beyond just sex makes me think she's all bark, not bite. Most I see happening is her kicking Mona out of the HOTs, maybe planting evidence on her to get her expelled, but even then it seems a bit extreme.
At this point one thing is certain, Quinn WILL poke Mona's nose and try to convince her, by hook or by crook.

Reactions: chocolatemilkgames
Jun 25, 2017
Yes 'bud', I actually do, which is why I no longer play the dating game as I have no interest in anyone my own age, and 'most' younger seem to think like yourself ;)
Yeah, sorry, but that's not reasonable. A couple dates is not a relationship. She owes you nothing and you owe her nothing until you've decided to make things official.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
hello fellow weebs, just here to give you all your daily reminder that Maya and Josy belong to the streets. That is all, have a wonderful day.
yo bro, DIK status all the way! Yeah i'm trying to void them hoes. They belong to the streets! I mean if they're willing to pimp themselves i say "Go head!"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

bazettfraga707

Nov 12, 2018
is there a way to fix this on android when you get first quest can't press anything but the stove and everything is white i tried to redownload but it didn't work

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Just speaking for me, but I think Maya gave a pretty clear "no" signal during Episode 1. Yes, she shows lots of skin and invited the MC to watch a movie in bed with her. But I think the more important considerations are that she turned him down any time he tried to ask for anything overtly sexual or romantic, and when asked she clarified that she did not want him attracted to her. Pretty cut and dry, IMHO.

The catch, obviously, is that the situation changes abruptly at the close of Episode 1. The grinding incident might have been forgiven since it was done under duress, but she immediately follows that up by making out with the MC while saying she shouldn't, and the signals only get more mixed from there.

Now it's true that the MC really ought to have paused a moment and asked her why she was so conflicted once it became clear something was REALLY bothering her. But he's young and it's not like he was trying to force her to do anything. At some point in that process Maya owed it to the MC to explain her situation. I certainly understand why she didn't and I don't feel it ruins her character, but at the end of the day it was still a giant lie of omission.

Good grief, no! I want a happy end with our best girl(s), not a tragic case of poor communication kills!
She did say a "no" at first, yes, saying she has a boyfriend. But then nullifies that by aknowledging that it was a lie later, and making things confusing. The explanation she gave us in episode two about the grinding was enough for me, we know how Quinn is, she was forced into it. While watching the film when the MC says "Too late for that" she could have said something, and she didn't.

I agree with you, Maya in general is a solid character, it's easy to understand her motivations and why she does what she does. But I don't like her as much as a LI anymore (she was probably my favourite at some point).

Phynix

Apr 12, 2018
I don't think Mona is in as much trouble as the game tries to make it seem. The interaction between Quinn and Rich HEAVILY suggested to me that she's not quite the bad ass she thinks she is. She sells pot to college kids, and even though she was looking to up her game, she wasn't at all prepared to ready to do so. That and the multiple suggestions by various characters that she actually might be into the MC beyond just sex makes me think she's all bark, not bite. Most I see happening is her kicking Mona out of the HOTs, maybe planting evidence on her to get her expelled, but even then it seems a bit extreme.
While i agree with you, i still feel that the situation Quinn finds herself in now could make her unpredictable. She's going to meet her suppliers, her deal with the preps didn't go that well, Tommy ended their friendship and now Mona wants out. She's losing ground. Because of her money troubles the last thing she wants is to lose more income. So she has to find a way to keep Mona from leaving and in the unlikely case she let's her out, Quinn needs her to keep quiet about her business obviously. If there is a HOT member to tell Sage what's going on it's her, being her "daughter" if i recall correctly. Perhaps seeing her in such mood will make Sage finally ask some questions.

Reactions: Razrback16

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
my feelings are very similar.
Mona is a further sign of weakness in Quinn's organization, if one girl stops, the rest of the girls might quit too.
for now we don't know the reasons for Quinn, and they always make a difference.
Quinn is doing everything to keep these activities going, she seems to have made "the longest step of her leg" (it's an Italian saying, I don't know if it makes sense in English), to have overestimated herself. she set up two "criminal" activities but apparently in the end she has money problems, it seems not worth it

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
I agree with you, Maya in general is a solid character, it's easy to understand her motivations and why she does what she does. But I don't like her as much as a LI anymore (she was probably my favourite at some point).
I've always said that while people hate on Maya right now i believe that we will see every main girl have some kind of "drama" arc and then people are going to see how tame Maya's drama is compared to the rest of them which will boost her back up in the popularity polls.

Bella is going to have husband/teacher/locked room drama.
Jill is more then likely going to have some sort of rich family / arranged marriage type drama.
And who knows what the drama with Sage will be but i bet you there's going to be something.

It's very easy to hate on Maya/Josey and love Bella/Jill/Sage but that's because we've seen the worst in Maya and Josey while we've only seen the best in the others but all of that's going to change soon enough.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I've always said that while people hate on Maya right now i believe that we will see every main girl have some kind of "drama" arc and then people are going to see how tame Maya's drama is compared to the rest of them which will boost her back up in the popularity polls.

Jill is more then likely going to have some sort or rich family / arranged marriage type drama.
And who knows what the drama with Sage will be but i bet you there's going to be something.

It's very easy to hate on Maya/Josey and love Bella/Jill/Sage but that's because we've seen the worst in Maya and Josey while we've only seen the best in the others but all of that's going to change soon enough.
the problem is not the Drama, but the interactions with the LIs, the expectations that are created and the turning points that we can only accept without being able to do anything about it.

Maya is highly criticized, Josy is much less, and their drama would be the same

if Sage came back with Chad it would be difficult not to feel resentment, at least for the players who were aiming for her

Jill would eventually be a victim of the situation too, and we players would know, maybe MC wouldn't.

about Bella the situation is so open that no predictions can be made. likely that at some point she avoids any contact with MC (and considering her low resistance to temptations it would be understandable already now)

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

Jill is more then likely going to have some sort or rich family / arranged marriage type drama.

You have a point, but felicemastronzo also has a point. Maya earned the criticism she has, but she also was the one with more screen time. Others' time will come, but it will depend on what their drama is and what they do about it and how they handle it. Jill had a fair share of criticism aswell when she decided to report on Chad aganist the MC's will.

I'm wondering about Sage... Sage apparently has moved on (with or without the MC) and whatever her drama is has to be something that can happen even if the MC is dating her or not. HOT leadership? Maybe still something about Chad?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You have a point, but felicemastronzo also has a point. Maya earned the criticism she has, but she also was the one with more screen time. Others' time will come, but it will depend on what their drama is and what they do about it and how they handle it. Jill had a fair share of criticism aswell when she decided to report on Chad aganist the MC's will.

I'm wondering about Sage... Sage apparently has moved on (with or without the MC) and whatever her drama is has to be something that can happen even if the MC is dating her or not. HOT leadership? Maybe still something about Chad?
the spoiler on the drug dealing suggests that the HOTs will have troubled times, and if Quinn is in trouble or will have to come out of the closet, Sage will have to take up the sorority again

• Wow
Reactions: Dik President

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
the spoiler on the drug dealing suggests that the HOTs will have troubled times, and if Quinn is in trouble or will have to come out of the closet, Sage will have to take up the sorority again
Wait what? o_O

Lots of ifs. If they overthrow her, if they choose Quinn, if the drug dealing gets out of hand (this month she has money for them afaik)... That would be a prediction for several episodes down the road at least. Plausible, but except from the overtrhow part I don't see how this would affect Sage much.

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Wait what? o_O

Lots of ifs. If they overthrow her, if they choose Quinn, if the drug dealing gets out of hand (this month she has money for them afaik)... That would be a prediction for several episodes down the road at least. Plausible, but except from the overtrhow part I don't see how this would affect Sage much.
at this moment we only have "if" ...o_O

in my opinion the scandal will not break out, otherwise the consequences would be too heavy and definitive.

I think the situation will get complicated at that point Quinn will need help to limit the damage, and other HOTs are likely to be involved. if the problem becomes known among the HOTs Sage will have to intervene, for now she has been able to let Quinn do everything, in this case she could not.

seriousssam

Aug 23, 2019
"Free teaching" for SEXY - apparently to lie under Stefan. Mona really wanted to get free teaching, but could not overpower herself and sleep with Stefan (5 episode), she ran away from SEXY and now Quinn has another problem. Learn Free If Stefan Fucks You
(Jade asks Tybalt, "Is Stefan here?" Tybalt replies: "Yes, my father was here." Jade and Stefan are Tybalt's parents. As I said earlier.)

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes