NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Can someone help. The walkthrough say I can play shuffle and brawler on the phone to earn money but I can't see the option anywhere

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I've always said that while people hate on Maya right now i believe that we will see every main girl have some kind of "drama" arc and then people are going to see how tame Maya's drama is compared to the rest of them which will boost her back up in the popularity polls.
Can't wait. (y) For the drama arcs of the other LIs, not necessarily Maya rising in popularity (although that would be nice too ;)).

I can see DPC doing this as well as there's plenty of scope for things to happen with the other LIs that cause drama in their relationships with the MC that could see players get really annoyed at these LIs, and maybe that was DPC's plan all along; to give each LI some serious baggage and leave players uncertain as to which baggage-laden LI they want more.

You have a point, but felicemastronzo also has a point. Maya earned the criticism she has, but she also was the one with more screen time.
Maya's "earned" criticism seems to me to be mostly based on the fact that she wasn't infallible, that she made a mistake in not telling the MC the truth about herself (a fact she herself acknowledges was a mistake and apologises emphatically for), and that this mistake is so egregious and devious as to somehow make her the 2nd most despicable character in the game, which is preposterous.

What she did is not an unforgivable offense, but some people act like it is and I simply cannot understand the lack of compassion for a character that is so clearly in need of help.

Others' time will come, but it will depend on what their drama is and what they do about it and how they handle it. Jill had a fair share of criticism aswell when she decided to report on Chad aganist the MC's will.
That criticism was also ridiculous as well because it shows she cares about the MC and reporting someone for assaulting you like that is the right thing to do, so I don't see that she did anything wrong.

I'm wondering about Sage... Sage apparently has moved on (with or without the MC) and whatever her drama is has to be something that can happen even if the MC is dating her or not. HOT leadership? Maybe still something about Chad?
Sage drama could be a particularly devastating one if it turns out that Chad isn't gay and there are signs they could have a reconciliation because I'd argue what Sage has been doing is even worse than anything Maya and Josy have done.

She's willingly engaged in a fully sexual relationship with the MC on the assumption that her boyfriend Chad is cheating on her (he most likely is to some extent but she's still assuming the worst) which she seems to have no qualms about, and even though her and the MC have agreed it's just FWB, there's definitely feelings there between them, and certainly with a lot of the players. This then really plays with the emotions of both the MC and the player as it would seem Sage is starting to view the MC in a romantic way and there is a future here. But if Chad isn't cheating, or at least not to the extent Sage thinks he is, and in realising the error of his ways comes back to Sage and vows that things will be different, there's every chance she could be tempted because she has this inexplicable connection to him.

In this case, it reminds of domestic abuse victims who, despite everything their friends and relatives might do or say, will stick with their abusive partner even when they themselves know they're being abused. Not saying that Chad abuses her, but that she seems to have this connection with him whereby she might be persuaded to get back with him if he shows even a modicum of affection towards her, and if players have to deal with this kind of drama with Sage, I could see a lot of them being turned off of her too.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
She did say a "no" at first, yes, saying she has a boyfriend. But then nullifies that by aknowledging that it was a lie later, and making things confusing. The explanation she gave us in episode two about the grinding was enough for me, we know how Quinn is, she was forced into it. While watching the film when the MC says "Too late for that" she could have said something, and she didn't.

I agree with you, Maya in general is a solid character, it's easy to understand her motivations and why she does what she does. But I don't like her as much as a LI anymore (she was probably my favourite at some point).
Again, I don't find renouncing the fake boyfriend lie to be confusing because Maya immediately follows it up by explicitly saying she does not want the MC attracted to her. It's hard to get clearer than that. It's only in the wake of the CUM-petition that Maya starts showing interest in the MC while vaguely claiming she shouldn't.

I can absolutely understand not liking Maya as a LI, because the relationship with her seems stuck in a rut at this point; even when it finally starts progressing after the Episode 4 drama, it's just an agreement not to progress too fast. :confused:

I'm hoping that (assuming it covers more that 20 hours) Episode 6 will establish a new normal for a while and give us a chance to see a little of the old Maya in the new context. The title "Damage Control" could be a good sign for that, IMHO, but it's hard to ignore DPC's relentless obsession with drama lately.

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Havent looked in this thread for quite a time now... is there a status update for the next update? and if yes can somebody send it?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Havent looked in this thread for quite a time now... is there a status update for the next update? and if yes can somebody send it?
white-down-pointing-backhand-index_1f447.png

For the better part of this week, I've been working on the scripts and writing dialogue. I spent a couple of days posing animations as well.

I've made good progress on the script, but I have a lot left to write and code.

My PCs have been rendering animations all week and will continue to do so during the next week.

So, the static render count is the same as last week, but the animation count is now 54 completed animations, plus 17 in the render queue.

I don't know how many animations this episode will have, yet. But it's going to surpass 100.

The episode itself has gotten a title, it will be called:

Episode 6 - Damage control

I don't want to reveal too much about the episode, but it's going to be a long one and have more variation in scenes and settings than episode 5 did.

I've started to post Rooster content on . If you're not following me there, you can check it out once in a while to see those Rooster previews.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Poll news
This week, +$10 patrons voted in a cosmetic poll for Jill. The winner with the majority vote was option 3.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It will be featured in episode 6.

Soon another cosmetic poll for Sage will start.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
Maya's "earned" criticism seems to me to be mostly based on the fact that she wasn't infallible, that she made a mistake in not telling the MC the truth about herself (a fact she herself acknowledges was a mistake and apologises emphatically for), and that this mistake is so egregious and devious as to somehow make her the 2nd most despicable character in the game, which is preposterous.

What she did is not an unforgivable offense, but some people act like it is and I simply cannot understand the lack of compassion for a character that is so clearly in need of help.
Don't think more then a clutch of players are in the 'despising' camp, it's more that she's in the lesser of many options camp.

Sure, she needs compassion and help BUT why should we be the one to give it to her?

She has Derek and now Josy as a support system. We're just some guy she met a week ago who doesn't fully grasp her situation (due to her being less the open and honest) who had to be blackmailed into accepting as temp roomate. We've got a busy schedule of trying to save the DIKs, wooing Jill and working out what's in Bella's basement.Unless you are 110% blindly in team Maya and like that whole 'troubled damsel' schtick then it's really not your place

That criticism was also ridiculous as well because it shows she cares about the MC and reporting someone for assaulting you like that is the right thing to do, so I don't see that she did anything wrong.
But you did ask her not to report it.

That she went behind your back/over your head could be troubling to some as it suggests that (despite how powerful her motives may be based on her unexplained history) she isn't willing to listen to your feelings and she sees you as some scrappy little puppy rather then an equal with an equal opinion.

It sets a worrying tone for a future relationship if that's how things are going to play out is all.

Sage drama could be a particularly devastating one if it turns out that Chad isn't gay and there are signs they could have a reconciliation because I'd argue what Sage has been doing is even worse than anything Maya and Josy have done.
I'd be surprised to the point of disappointment in DPK's writing skills if this happened.

From Flashbacks (DIK formation) to present day we've seen a history of Chad's disintrest and it would be a major character reversal to suddenly have him pursuing Sage.

He didn't show a renewed interest when MC became competition and he didn't try be more persuasive with Sage when his ass was on the line post-fight.

Given that he's let those occasions pass him by - I can't see a plausible reason for him to suddenly reconcile.

seriousssam

Aug 23, 2019
Actually, Maya tells MC that she had a girlfriend. When the MC asks "Are you a virgin?" She replies: "So far, I've only been with a girl." MC asks, "Is this what you were hiding?" And here she leaves the answer. She is very afraid of being condemned and despised.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

I agree with you there. I won't speak for everybody, but I don't think people hate her that much, it's just not liking her anymore as a LI or preferring others. As I said before I don't want anything bad to happen to her, but I lost my interest in her. One thing about these discussions these days is that I discovered I don't dislike her as much as I think I did.
I understand both parts here, she was right to do what she though it was the good thing to do, but she also should have respected the MC's opinion on that. I'm divided on that one.

She's willingly engaged in a fully sexual relationship with the MC on the assumption that her boyfriend Chad is cheating on her (he most likely is to some extent but she's still assuming the worst) which she seems to have no qualms about, and even though her and the MC have agreed it's just FWB, there's definitely feelings there between them, and certainly with a lot of the players. This then really plays with the emotions of both the MC and the player as it would seem Sage is starting to view the MC in a romantic way and there is a future here. But if Chad isn't cheating, or at least not to the extent Sage thinks he is, and in realising the error of his ways comes back to Sage and vows that things will be different, there's every chance she could be tempted because she has this inexplicable connection to him.

In this case, it reminds of domestic abuse victims who, despite everything their friends and relatives might do or say, will stick with their abusive partner even when they themselves know they're being abused. Not saying that Chad abuses her, but that she seems to have this connection with him whereby she might be persuaded to get back with him if he shows even a modicum of affection towards her, and if players have to deal with this kind of drama with Sage, I could see a lot of them being turned off of her too.
I don't think that will happen because NTR. If she were to stop being FWB with the MC and returned with Chad, even for a moment, the uproar would be a million times M&J's, that's for sure, but I doubt anything like that will happen. MC or not it looks like she's past Chad at this point. I know Chad being gay it's becoming too obvious of a twist, but it explains everything, Chad's lack of interest... I find it hard to believe that the gym scene was anything else than cheating.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Not limited to main LI's though - It's any potential LI you can 'accumulate' in totality.

Closest we've got in this game to non-MC involvement is Arieth's scenes and photo's.

Now if we can't do anything with her then it's not NTR BUT if at some point we can then we've shared, then it's NTR.
Not that anyone would want to be involved with Arieth, right?

RIGHT? :ROFLMAO:
Does this mean that the MC has technically claimed half the campus for himself :unsure: ?.
Yes. So that must be it. Fuck, where the hell I'm gonna get $$ for the girl now :( Can I cheat it somehow?
If you have minigames off you get double money from environment, so collecting all the money lying around should compensate for that.

Reactions: wittnotyoyo

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
Personally, I put the MC not wanting to report it down to typical machismo where guys view this sort of things as weakness and would rather deal with these conflicts themselves without going to any authorities. It's not what I would have done and I understand that the MC is not me in this situation, but that's why I'd say Jill did the right thing.
It was certainly the morally correct thing to do the only quibble is that it was rather 'high handed' of Jill to do so and this is in a situation where she is the more powerful person (princess) and you're the poor little scrapper.

She probably doesn't see it that way but it is the dynamic at work.

The question is what level of cheating is it? Is he having sex with this person or is it some kind of long-distance relationship?
Well if we take the script for the library showdown then MC/DPK is calling the unavoidable interactions with M&J as cheating.

So therefore Kissing = cheating.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes