Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
A great many people actually like dull girls but i'd say they don't percieve the trait one calls dull dullness. They would call it reliability, predictibility, stability, ingegrity. Take your pick. Jill is more like the last girl standing who is closest to a disney princess type character and there are a great many people who do prefer infact disney princess type characters. Why can't they have their waifu.

If nobody care about the tale of a peasant boy stealing the heart of a princess while competing with a jerk, entitled prince then why so many such tales? Jill's story currently is very similar to that.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
A great many people actually like dull girls but i'd say they don't percieve the trait one calls dull dullness. They would call it reliability, predictibility, stability, ingegrity. Take your pick. Jill is more like the last girl standing who is closest to a disney princess type character and there are a great many people who do prefer infact disney princess type characters. Why can't they have their waifu.

If nobody care about the tale of a peasant boy stealing the heart of a princess while competing with a jerk, entitled prince then why so many such tales? Jill's story currently is very similar to that.
I don't really get this whole "dull girl" thing. Do some people just expect every girl they meet to be some wild, spontaneous, unpredictable, off-the-wall, free-spirit? Is it because guys expect them to be great in bed, or something like that? Because in my experience, girls that some might consider "dull" are anything but that in the bedroom. ;) In fact, it's the quiet ones that usually have the kinkiest streaks to them. (Looking at you, KRJ. :sneaky:)

Goddamn she looks good, almost makes me forget that, in storyline, she has a kid.
That just makes her hotter. fire_1f525.png fire_1f525.png fire_1f525.png

Has she always had those marks in her leg?
Yes.

ep3_titty_contest1b_fr1.jpg

felix kjarbe

Apr 20, 2019
The android port is fucked, there was a major glitch which made it unplayable so it has been removed. The link you clicked is the torrent link, the android link was previously in red, indicating a link, but is now in standard text to tell you that you can't click on it.
Thanks man good to know

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
I don't really get this whole "dull girl" thing. Do some people just expect every girl they meet to be some wild, spontaneous, unpredictable, off-the-wall, free-spirit? Is it because guys expect them to be great in bed, or something like that?
Not necessarily, no. Merely wanting to have a conversation without feeling like you might doze off at any moment also comes to mind.
Many seem to underestimate how important and integral communication is for a good and healthy relationship.
Because in my experience, girls that some might consider "dull" are anything but that in the bedroom. ;) In fact, it's the quiet ones that usually have the kinkiest streaks to them. (Looking at you, KRJ. :sneaky:)
I used to think that way too. But that's a gross generalization and somewhat of a misconception.
Also, there's a difference between being dull and being reserved. KRJ is the latter.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
in addition to being beautiful, she would also be an interesting "LI", different from the others, not at all related to the BR, with the complication of a young son, adult like Bella, but tied to practical issues

she would add something to the story
DPC's next game: "Green with Envy". The MC, a man with the surname Green, is down on his luck and drowning his sorrows at the Pink Rose when one of the strippers, Envy, takes pity on him and befriends him. Slowly their relationship builds, as does his relationship with the other girls - Brandi, Rose, Sandy, and Lily - but is the MC looking for committment with Envy, or just to have a good time with her and the other girls? ;)

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I don't really get this whole "dull girl" thing. Do some people just expect every girl they meet to be some wild, spontaneous, unpredictable, off-the-wall, free-spirit? Is it because guys expect them to be great in bed, or something like that? Because in my experience, girls that some might consider "dull" are anything but that in the bedroom. ;) In fact, it's the quiet ones that usually have the kinkiest streaks to them. (Looking at you, KRJ. :sneaky:)
As long as you do it bellow 44 dB she should be ok :ROFLMAO: .
Interesting, I though I would have noticed those earlier... :unsure:

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
The MC gets trapped the DIK mansion and burns to death in the final episode
Endings relate to which LI gives your eulogy.
He's referring to the miserable genre shifting 3rd act of Acting Lessons where it went from a Sexy Romantic Drama in Acts 1 and 2 to a Tragic Psycho Thriller in Act 3. That's bad storytelling. It was like watching your favorite sitcom, then tuning in one day to find out that half the characters been murdered and it's now a horror show. That's not what I signed up for. For me it utterly ruined the game and I deleted it from my computer.

If he has something like that train-wreck in mind for BADIK, turning "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" into "Halloween 3", I'll be deleting this game to.

Stick with the formula, Doc. People love the game for what it IS. If you change it into something else in the 3rd act, what makes you think that's gonna keep us invested? There are over 3000 pages of active posts on people invested in the story you created. Don't pull the rug out from under us. You want to do something different, start a new game! I'm sure we'll love that too.

Just my 2 cents.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
He's referring to the miserable genre shifting 3rd act of Acting Lessons where it went from a Sexy Romantic Drama in Acts 1 and 2 to a Tragic Psycho Thriller in Act 3. That's bad storytelling. It was like watching your favorite sitcom, then tuning in one day to find out that half the characters been murdered and it's now a horror show. That's not what I signed up for. For me it utterly ruined the game and I deleted it from my computer.

If he has something like that train-wreck in mind for BADIK, turning "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" into "Halloween 3", I'll be deleting this game to.

Stick with the formula, Doc. People love the game for what it IS. If you change it into something else in the 3rd act, what makes you think that's gonna keep us invested? There are over 3000 pages of active posts on people invested in the story you created. Don't pull the rug out from under us. You want to do something different, start a new game! I'm sure we'll love that too.

Just my 2 cents.
We know what he meant. And AL wasn't a sitcom at all, it was a tragedy since the beginning, it had lots of dark moments before that. This game doesn't come close to the earlier episodes of AL.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Just my 2 cents.
I am playing Acting Lesson in these days, and I confess that I immediately thought that if I had played it before probably I would not have started BADIK.

the third act of AL has two problems, one is the one you were talking about: the senseless accumulation of WTF drama, useless for the story. and the second is that in the third act in practice we stop playing, we "suffer" the consequences of what we have done up to that moment with very few interactions.

but they are two serious flaws (for me the ending is worth half the work) on a great game

I hope that DPC has learned something, at least on the first problem, on the second I already have some more doubts

4.80 star(s) 1,532 Votes