Cokebaths

May 30, 2020

View attachment 754222
View attachment 754223

Bella is relaxing with some wine and a good book at the beach.

4k and full HD versions in the attachment of this post.

Enjoy!

Dr PinkCake
bullets.gif

her boobs are a hit or miss for me. They look decent in the sauna scene but that shower scene... it just looks off. Good thing her face is my main point of attraction

• Haha
Reactions: Diavel

Dec 20, 2019

View attachment 754222
View attachment 754223

Enjoy!

Dr PinkCake
She's #1 for now, until Jill and Sage joins the party. Then we will see.
Dude this guy is a genius, like maybe I'm overthinking it but he released the render of the most popular girl in the beginning of the month so a lot of people who unsubscribed at the end of last month end up joining again. Very smart move.
You are overthinking it. I can pick a day after the game is completed, subscribe, hunt down all the renders that the tier provides, download, then unsubscribe again. But that's me, maybe other more honest people will be baited to continue their subscription.

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
Any information about expected release date of next update ??

This week I've mostly been coding and working on GUI design. I can't spoil what it is that I'm working very hard on, but expect some new features starting in the next episode.

I'm creating something that will take a few weeks to fully complete, but once it's complete it will be future-proof and only need tweaking.

So, I will mostly pose animations and focus on writing code in the upcoming weeks.

My PCs are busy rendering animations (pretty long ones right now) while I spend time coding.

The current status of static renders and animations is as follows:

1550 static renders and 62 animations are complete.

I've playtested what I have to play so far and it's about 3 hours worth of content for one thorough playthrough, but I'm far from finished.

In poll news, the winning option in the cosmetic poll for Josy was option 1. It will be featured in episode 6.

A new poll will start sometime next week.

The Beach Fun special render series is coming to an end next week and I hope you're excited about the final renders. I'm sure you can guess who they will feature.

Today's Beach fun render features Jade. 4k and full HD versions are attached to this post.

Have a nice weekend

----
Here.

Reactions: Paapi
Sep 22, 2017

View attachment 754222
View attachment 754223

Enjoy!

Dr PinkCake
Her bazookas are no longer affected by the laws of physics, it's like they're being pushed together by invisible hands. Gravity can fuck right off.:KEK:

Love it.:love:

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Beach render looks great and thats how they should look. I loved the sauna scene but her boobs looked awful there. I really think DPC should stick with the beach ones.

Thought the shower scene looked fine.
It's more so her boob to body proportion for me if that makes sense. In the shower scene where she motions MC into the shower, it looks like her body isn't built for her tits. In the sauna scene it's less obvious to me. There are other scenes where it looks off as well.

Dec 20, 2019
Her bazookas are no longer affected by the laws of physics, it's like they're being pushed together by invisible hands. Gravity can fuck right off.:KEK:

Love it.:love:
Be glad they are not implants. Now those really defy the laws of physics, as are some of the boobs animation of some games during fucking scenes.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes