Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
This is a significant distinction people overlook.

Ive said countless times, I don’t dislike them as characters, I don’t dislike the fact the MC is interested in them. I just wouldn’t date them. I don’t trust cheaters and have zero interest in them.

But for some reason people think if you don’t like them, you must dislike them... and then the snide comments and facepalms come out and I’m sitting here being told I don’t understand a story, I’m a simp into basic bitches with no appreciation for complex women all because I don’t trust cheaters.
That's exactly it sometimes feels like that thing from Youtube all I can hear is 'Leave her alone' :LOL: All it really does is bring that more unwanted attention.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tybalt pisses me off. Wherever we are with Jill, it always has to show up.
Although I admit that funny situations are happening on Rooster Jill. :D

• Haha
Reactions: Dashxp4k

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
Yo just I thought of something. What if Tybalt put a hidden camera in Jill Room or Bathroom in Ep 6 because he will do anytime to jack off. he might purchase from online. Dude is a creep. I know he's gonna do it. that melon is not gonna last long.

Last edited:

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019

That's why his ass on read every time he replied Jill clucks. He could just give up he lost

Last edited:
Reactions: Qmil679

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018

Yeah, guy is a sleazeball. He wants Jill for her status and wealth no doubt, and obviously Jill couldn't care less about that in a partner. She seems to want a real connection with her boyfriend/husband, and someone who sees her for who she is, not her wealth

Jul 17, 2020
Yo just I thought of something. What if Tybalt put a hidden camera in Jill Room of Bathroom in Ep 6 because he will do anytime to jack off. he might purchase from online. Dude is a creep. I know he's gonna do it. that melon is not gonna last long.
i thought Tybalts just there for comedic relief, you know, make MCs path to Jill somewhat annoying but amusing, not a serious competition for Jill, but we'll see, if he realizes enough is enough and become like his sneaky father:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Miskatonic81
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes