CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Sometimes she looks like a ghost with the white pale skin. The night scenes with the MC scared me ngl. :eek:

I got all of the collections now in the thread. I may pledge to the dev sometime in the future.

Jill looked good during the tennis scene, I must say.

Just testing out my new sig : P
Oh man, the tennis scene and the shower scene after it are some of my favourites. Sweaty girls man, what can I say.

Not gonna tell you where to spend your money or anything, but I’d definitely take a gander at some more great games on F95 before you think about patreon, I’d give you some recommendations but this isn’t the place for that.

So let me ask you the age old BADIK thread question, Who do you think is supplying Quinn with the drugs?

Reactions: Ilhares

ratttta

Jun 8, 2018
Didn't expect to like josy as much as I did. I expected her to appear only in the beginning and to vanish as soon as she decided to leave and go far away. She's great. In the beginning I expected her to be my least favorite. Now, definitely top 3.

Reactions: Trevolta44

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Oh man, the tennis scene and the shower scene after it are some of my favourites. Sweaty girls man, what can I say.

Not gonna tell you where to spend your money or anything, but I’d definitely take a gander at some more great games on F95 before you think about patreon, I’d give you some recommendations but this isn’t the place for that.

So let me ask you the age old BADIK thread question, Who do you think is supplying Quinn with the drugs?
Vinny.

• Haha
Reactions: AvatarStormBringer

DiskMatter

Dec 16, 2017
Hi, i downloaded latest compressed game and got this error, i downloaded the unofficial fix too but sill same...Any help would be appreciated, thanks. Error is below.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png'>:
File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test1.rpy", line 156, in script
$ result = ui.interact()
File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test1.rpy", line 156, in <module>
$ result = ui.interact()
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test1.rpy", line 156, in script
$ result = ui.interact()
File "D:\Downloads\Pictures\fm20\game\bad\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc_compressed\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Downloads\Pictures\fm20\game\bad\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc_compressed\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test1.rpy", line 156, in <module>
$ result = ui.interact()
File "D:\Downloads\Pictures\fm20\game\bad\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc_compressed\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Downloads\Pictures\fm20\game\bad\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc_compressed\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\Downloads\Pictures\fm20\game\bad\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc_compressed\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "D:\Downloads\Pictures\fm20\game\bad\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc_compressed\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
File "D:\Downloads\Pictures\fm20\game\bad\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc_compressed\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
File "D:\Downloads\Pictures\fm20\game\bad\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc_compressed\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "D:\Downloads\Pictures\fm20\game\bad\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc_compressed\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 763, in render
rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
File "D:\Downloads\Pictures\fm20\game\bad\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc_compressed\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
st, at)
File "D:\Downloads\Pictures\fm20\game\bad\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc_compressed\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "D:\Downloads\Pictures\fm20\game\bad\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc_compressed\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "D:\Downloads\Pictures\fm20\game\bad\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc_compressed\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 584, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "D:\Downloads\Pictures\fm20\game\bad\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc_compressed\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "D:\Downloads\Pictures\fm20\game\bad\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc_compressed\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 629, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "D:\Downloads\Pictures\fm20\game\bad\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc_compressed\BeingADIK-0.5.2-pc compressed\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.5.2
Tue Aug 04 10:03:17 2020

D

Deleted member 1691628

With that said, BID is one of the best games on this site.
Yeah, I rather liked this game (not played since an earlier version). Need to play the latest and see what has been added/changed.

D

Deleted member 1691628

I have some catching up to do then, just took a peak at my archives and I have not played since 0.4.1 (so EP4)

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
The real Maya and Josy fans don't put up too much of a stink about it they know their story hasn't exactly been an easy ride by any means you'll get people like this squirming making it a bigger deal than it actually is.
One of the facts that makes these repetitive discussions completely unnecessary is that they are led by M&J defenders with players who are not interested in M&J.
M&J haters don't have any persuasive arguments, so they usually withdraw after they contribute with their commentary full of :poop:Their place in the quarrel is then taken over by others, and the never-ending quarrel goes to the next round.

But from another keg. I'm kind of wondering how many fans of Jill, Bella and Sage like them through their character flaws and how many are blind to these flaws so far. Some drama may reveal this to us in future, but there is no discussion about it here.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
The recent episode felt pretty short compared to previous episodes, but the dev seems to be making up for it with the episode 6 being the longest in the series.

Im guessing episode 6 is going to be focusing on Quinn. Possibly tidbits on Bellas husband.

I dislike Tommy but I dont think hes going to be an antagonist.
This episode felt short because it mainly played out in a single location. If you're a DIK that first free roam is massive and can last for hours, but for a CHICK it can be significantly shorter.

Tommy... If he can't live out of Rusty's money anymore it looks like he will be more of an annoyance for the rest of the group who agree with the MC.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
One of the facts that makes these repetitive discussions completely unnecessary is that they are led by M&J defenders with players who are not interested in M&J.
M&J haters don't have any persuasive arguments, so they usually withdraw after they contribute with their commentary full of :poop:Their place in the quarrel is then taken over by others, and the never-ending quarrel goes to the next round.

But from another keg. I'm kind of wondering how many fans of Jill, Bella and Sage like them through their character flaws and how many are blind to these flaws so far. Some drama may reveal this to us in future, but there is no discussion about it here.
I wish I could add a like to this, but my rating quota is done for the day. :cry:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I'm not so sure. For all the time she's spent on screen, we don't really get much of a sense of who Cathy is. Given how reckless she has been in online dating, I can't rule out the possibility of her having a fling if the opportunity presented itself, even if it was with Jade's husband.

That said, if it did happen, it seems to have been a one time thing long enough ago that she doesn't think about it much.
Cathy seems to be into younger guys, not men who are around her age which is why I can't see her having done anything with Stephen in the past.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
You know, I still hold onto the theory that Bella’s husband might be out of the picture. ran off or maybe even dead, no proof at all. But her sadness seems to run pretty deep to me

chronomate

Jun 5, 2020
Which is freaking ironic considering Bella herself is CHEATING on her husband and having an affair with the MC.
1) Depends on your definition of cheating (I personally agree that it is, but others may have alternative views).

2) It's only cheating if her husband is still alive, which we don't know one way or another yet.

Cathy seems to be into younger guys, not men who are around her age which is why I can't see her having done anything with Stephen in the past.
My impression -- and correct me if I'm forgetting something -- is that Cathy didn't really have a love life at all except for fantasies of guys whose profiles she saw online. Then she catches Derek texting MC a pic of her ass, and starts to think about students finding her attractive and maybe being more provocative on Swyper, which led to her new online persona as "C" and subsequently matching with MC. If that is actually a preference for younger men, I'm not sure it existed until she caught that text, given how surprised by it she seemed in her internal monologue.

Reactions: ename144

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Dishonesty is in the same vein as cheating.

She is not dishonest to the MC, shes dishonest to her companion.

She is dishonest toward her own husband and is having an affair, despite being several years older than the MC.
we don't know anything about her husband/marital situation so for you to say that she's being dishonest to him is a stretch until we know more, also what does her being older than MC have to do with anything?

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
There is something sinister in that locked room that Bella doesnt want MC to know about.

May explain something dark about Bella and her past.

Not even her best friend Jill knows anything about it.
I mean, it’s still unknown just what the hell Bella is to Jill, and vice versa. Aunt-in-Law? Family Friend? Too many variables to nail down Bella completely.....Just like most characters in this game lol

Reactions: Andre Young

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
My impression -- and correct me if I'm forgetting something -- is that Cathy didn't really have a love life at all except for fantasies of guys whose profiles she saw online. Then she catches Derek texting MC a pic of her ass, and starts to think about students finding her attractive and maybe being more provocative on Swyper, which led to her new online persona as "C" and subsequently matching with MC. If that is actually a preference for younger men, I'm not sure it existed until she caught that text, given how surprised by it she seemed in her internal monologue.
We see Cathy fantasizing about a younger guy/s? online when she's fingering herself in the bathtub right before Jill calls her.

EDIT: This happens before Derek's text to MC

Miskatonic81

Aug 2, 2020
I find Jill's personality to be cute but I'm not attracted to her appearance. She falls too far into uncanny valley for me and reminds me of a barbie doll.

I find Maya to be the most attractive with Josey 2nd, but I enjoy playing a DIK too much to ever go for the 3-way relationship option. At least the Bella and Jill dynamic is kind of kinky. I wonder if Jill will eventually be shut down as an option unless you're a chick. I'll be honest I really liked the whole harem sex god thing until episode 4.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Seems like Bella either considers her to be a younger sister or closest friend while Jill looks up to her as a mentor type. Sometimes Bella does act like her mother or aunt lol.

Bella is obviously hiding some secrets. Should be interesting to see what the heck is in the locked room. I dont think it is a dead body tho.
Oh, the thing in the locked room is easy.

It’s a memorial to *redacted* from Acting lessons.

RIP, may they stay crispy for eternity.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
While we dont know about the husband, right now she is cheating on him with a man several years younger than him. That is being unfaithful and deceptive, while breaking the vows you carried with your husband. Age definitely means something here especially when the boy just turned 18 and isnt emotionally developed, and you are taking advantage of him like that. Bella even shows signs of regret in regards to this.
MC showing interest in her and choosing to pursue her isn't her taking advantage of him lol

Phynix

Apr 12, 2018
Tbh I gotta say by strict definitions of what cheating is.

Bella seems to be the biggest cheater and unfaithful person at the moment. She has a husband who is away, but is having an affair with the MC. Watch the dev redeem her though by making the husband be a sexually perverted abuser and rapist.
We don't really know enough to say that in my opinion. Whatever relationship she still has with James may very well only exist in her head but she's obviously in denial. I wouldn't be surprised if we find out that they divorced and he's happily married to someone else by now.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes