King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
To say that Jill has no content isn't exactly accurate. Sure she hasn't had as much content as most of the others, but we've come to learn a thing or two about her.
For one, she has sympathy. Maybe it's a stereotype that rich people couldn't care less about the hardships of the common folk, but she feels sympathy for MC and other people that are bullied, she can't tolerate that. We also know that she's a loyal friend, she has loads of kindness. She also doesn't think of herself above others. She plays piano, so music is something she and MC could bond over i.e.. And on top of that, she's a gorgeous and elegant lady. That's already a lot of things we know about her, despite her not having much screen time so far.
And if one likes those qualities about her, well, it's no wonder why many would rank her the top girl or at least within top 3 :p
Mytez Mormont vir_cotto

like i said im rebelling because most the talk in this thread is how great a character with minor interesting characteristic

if the thread was balance of other girls being top girls then maybe i would consider Jill to be my number 2 spot but it just kinda annoying to me so shes number 4

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
To say that Jill has no content isn't exactly accurate. Sure she hasn't had as much content as most of the others, but we've come to learn a thing or two about her.
For one, she has sympathy. Maybe it's a stereotype that rich people couldn't care less about the hardships of the common folk, but she feels sympathy for MC and other people that are bullied, she can't tolerate that. Think she even has empathy, maybe she was bullied herself when she was younger (maybe that's why Bella is so protective of her). We also know that she's a loyal friend, she has loads of kindness. She also doesn't think of herself above others. She plays piano, so music is something she and MC could bond over i.e.. And on top of that, she's a gorgeous and elegant lady. That's already a lot of things we know about her, despite her not having much screen time so far.
And if one likes those qualities about her, well, it's no wonder why many would rank her the top girl or at least within top 3 :p
Sorry bro, everything you just said were 'assumptions' because we know NOTHING about Jill because she has 'no content'.

King Monkey Mon
Friendly reminder she stood up for the MC after getting bullied while your favourite girl Sage watched on doing nothing. And that other time she defended MC in library from Bella when he wasn't present. She's not popular for 'no reason',

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Mytez Mormont vir_cotto

like i said im rebelling because most the talk in this thread is how great a character with minor interesting characteristic

if the thread was balance of other girls being top girls then maybe i would consider Jill to be my number 2 spot but it just kinda annoying to me so shes number 4
Well it's not fair to Jill that her ranking in your books suffers solely because of many people being huge fans of her. That's basically like saying "Why you all love my mom so much (even if just platonic love)? You force me to hate her in return just to balance things out!" :p

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Sorry bro, everything you just said were 'assumptions' because we know NOTHING about Jill because she has 'no content'.
Well, not really, we've seen it whenever she had screen time, you can see it in the way she reacts to things, how she behaves and that whole nine yard :p

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
If she comes after us and makes it crystal clear that we won't be just her relief-dildo-with-a-guy-attached then yes. Otherwise.. no. I mean i'm enough of a CHIK the way it is, i don't wanna push it into the wimpzone, ending up with a bowtie and glasses.
Spot on. I'm leaning towards Josy over Maya but if she's not gonna commit to something serious with us then I'ma go with Maya. I can't help but have a thing for Damsels in distress. I genuinely want to help Maya with whatever she's dealing and protect her from those HoT sluts.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Mytez Mormont vir_cotto

I blame her fans :p they have kinda overhyped her despite having the less screen time and it's always going to put you off if some of them acts like a bunch of teens at a pop concert :D

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Mytez Mormont vir_cotto

Well it's not fair to Jill that her ranking in your books suffers solely because of many people being huge fans of her. That's basically like saying "Why you all love my mom so much (even if just platonic love)? You force me to hate her in return just to balance things out!" :p
Don't let the popularity of a character affect your ranking, it shouldn't matter if too many people like her. If YOU like her then go ahead and like her. Also you picked the wrong thread to try and bring balance to.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
You know that Jill is going to "offer vaginal for her own pleasure like a whore", right? That's the point of the game.

Let's be honest, she's hot and has a ton of charisma, so nothing wrong with liking her. Even if she's a massive bitch.
She`s pretty small,about Riona`s size

I'm rather certain she's an antagonist and won't be a love interest. Her actions and shady intentions speak for themselves.
Her actions only prove how awesome she is

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017

King Monkey Mon
Friendly reminder she stood up for the MC after getting bullied while your favourite girl Sage watched on doing nothing. And that other time she defended MC in library from Bella when he wasn't present. She's not popular for 'no reason',
vir_cotto

yeah i know that at time of episode 1 she was my second favorite character but being a nice character is not really interesting for me

when you have characters complex backstories like Maya Bella and Sage for a college setting those girls are far more interesting

Eerie Entity

i like her more then the girl whos weaker verison of maya (main characters first crush whos name i forgot)

Mytez

indeed i am going all the routes

Mormont

i expected nothing less from my twin brother

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
You remind me of myself trying to defend Stephania of No More Secrets, it's a losing battle, but I applaud your dedication.

i like her more then the girl whos weaker verison of maya (main characters first crush whos name i forgot)
To be honest, there's two ladies that are weaker versions of Maya. Sweet, loving, cheerful, empathetic...

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
As for the Jill is best girl thing : What I like about her (aside from the obvious physical thing) is she seems to be a legitimately nice person in a cast full of complete cunts. I won't go over my list / reasons again, but she's basically the only LI I would even consider in real life. Call me boring I guess, but after you've been screwed over enough the drama all the other girls have attached to them is a serious turn-off. And Quinn, that bitch is just crazy, I'd honestly have smacked her around after that tazer thing. Of course she probably would have liked that (at first anyway), but whatever.

Ironically, as sexy as Jill is, Quinn is actually more my type physically. Go figure, eh?

You guys aren't wrong about the lack of content for Jill (and really all the girls) though. Depending on how they evolve as the game progresses I'm pretty sure everyone's "X is best girl!" choices will change and shift, even if it's just ranking someone up from 3rd to 2nd or something.

Maybe Maya's dorm mate or Chads secret GF.

King Monkey Mon

May 16, 2017
She`s pretty small,about Riona`s size

UnoriginalUserName Mytez Eerie Entity

in all honesty despite me not wanting to go to the darkside although me saying this i think you already corrupted me like Mormont

i think Quinn is by far a more interesting character then Jill i still cant believe im admitting this

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes