Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
She likes messing with him because she's Quinn. Doesn't necessarily mean she likes him romantically, at least at the moment, so I doubt there will be a way to stop her from messing with the MC because this is likely forming the basis of the larger plot and she'll therefore be unavoidable.
She is Quinn but Sage straight up tells MC if you stay with her that Quinn likes him which is an obvious factor for the way she's been treating him. Quinn has more important things to focus on then messing with MC, and how involved or not we've been with her should determine how MC goes about interacting with her once shit hits the fan which looks like it'll be sooner rather than later.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
She likes messing with him because she's Quinn. Doesn't necessarily mean she likes him romantically, at least at the moment, so I doubt there will be a way to stop her from messing with the MC because this is likely forming the basis of the larger plot and she'll therefore be unavoidable.
that there is a romantic interest I have some doubts too

Quinn may just want to add a major scalp to her collection, plus MC would be a partner (if only for collaborations between Hots and Diks) 100 times better than Tommy

MC interests her, but it's not necessarily a matter of the heart

Reactions: BenMeiffert

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
Yes it does it happen to my friend before

Reactions: phill_leotardo

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020
Quinn says that MC is 'her type of guy' and Sage pretty much confirms that Quinn is interested in him, but I bet that there will be a way for people to avoid 'too many' interactions with her (especially romantic ones), so don't worry

Reactions: flippityflop

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yeah it does. It's apparent MC gets extra attention from her. And whether she likes him or not shouldn't even be up for debate at this point. Because she does. The signs are there, you don't even need her to say anything because it's blatantly obvious.
It's obvious she's got a thing for him, but there's a difference between romantic attraction and physical attraction and I think that, for the most part, she's looked at him more like he's a fresh meal than she's looked at him with goo-goo eyes. He might be starting to open something up in her that's deeper than that, but I still don't see it as being a romantic interest quite yet because Quinn's not the romantic type.

She is Quinn but Sage straight up tells MC if you stay with her that Quinn likes him which is an obvious factor for the way she's been treating him. Quinn has more important things to focus on then messing with MC, and how involved or not we've been with her should determine how MC goes about interacting with her once shit hits the fan which looks like it'll be sooner rather than later.
I'm sure there will be ways to reject any romantic entanglement with Quinn, but getting involved in what she's got going on seems to be as inevitable as the tide and I think that that will be outwith our control.

Reactions: OneShotKiller

soxfanforever

Jan 21, 2018
I do wonder with the whole set up with Jade if that is going to go pregnancy(ultimate revenge) way in terms of story.
As soon as we got "I think I came inside you a bit. You're on the pill right?" answered with "No...but you don't need to worry about that." and followed it up by putting a full load inside her, I've been expecting that Jade's going to get pregnant. No idea whether the other girls will or not (leaning toward they can seeing as how most of the scenes give an option of where to come), but Jade is who I'd put money on. Considering her kink is mommy roleplay, I think things will get mighty interesting.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
As soon as we got "I think I came inside you a bit. You're on the pill right?" answered with "No...but you don't need to worry about that." and followed it up by putting a full load inside her, I've been expecting that Jade's going to get pregnant. No idea whether the other girls will or not (leaning toward they can seeing as how most of the scenes give an option of where to come), but Jade is who I'd put money on. Considering her kink is mommy roleplay, I think things will get mighty interesting.
I don't know about Jade getting pregnant. She might be too old isn't she in her late 30's I would say it could happen but it isn't very likely.

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Can someone set up FAQ because of repeating questions on NTR and other stuffs. Thanks! Dont ask me because my English is 2nd language.

Bereg Jonis

Jul 7, 2020
after I paly the game a million times I don't think Chad a bad guy but Dawe is a bitch. He take this shit to far.
I also don't think Chad is a particularly bad guy. I buy the "Chad is gay" theory, it would explain a lot. As president of the Jocks, he must present himself as the alpha male, dating the HOT president would do that, also explains why he only gets physical with Sage when he is around his friends, showing her as a trophy of his masculinity. I think Dawe also mentions that he seems happier outside of the fraternity house, being a gay guy surounded by a lot of homophobes does takes a huge burden on your mental.

soloniro

Aug 16, 2020
Dude! This game was stunning!!! I mean great looking models and scenes are already top notch, but then add the animations?! I mean the animations and loops aren't exactly uncommon, but I really think the quality of this game was on a different level. I think we really got spoiled by the quality delivered to us in this absolute gem of a VN, that I don't think I can play others without being disappointed! That good!

Plus the music was really great, adds so much more to the atmosphere!

I honestly wasn't expecting much for the story, especially after playing Acting Lessons, but the plot and the way the story was delivered was pretty good!

Characters are interesting and feel fleshed out enough, but I do admit some of the "main" NPCs could have benefited from a little bit more plot and "plot". I don't know, I'm hoping we get more.

Crazy good dev we've got here so let's show some love and support!

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
Dude! This game was stunning!!! I mean great looking models and scenes are already top notch, but then add the animations?! I mean the animations and loops aren't exactly uncommon, but I really think the quality of this game was on a different level. I think we really got spoiled by the quality delivered to us in this absolute gem of a VN, that I don't think I can play others without being disappointed! That good!

Plus the music was really great, adds so much more to the atmosphere!

I honestly wasn't expecting much for the story, especially after playing Acting Lessons, but the plot and the way the story was delivered was pretty good!

Characters are interesting and feel fleshed out enough, but I do admit some of the "main" NPCs could have benefited from a little bit more plot and "plot". I don't know, I'm hoping we get more.

Crazy good dev we've got here so let's show some love and support!
Agreed, I've recently tried playing other 3D games after this one and they just feel low quality and uninteresting. Some 2-D games still hold up because the style is so different and I don't automatically compare those with this game.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
It's obvious she's got a thing for him, but there's a difference between romantic attraction and physical attraction and I think that, for the most part, she's looked at him more like he's a fresh meal than she's looked at him with goo-goo eyes. He might be starting to open something up in her that's deeper than that, but I still don't see it as being a romantic interest quite yet because Quinn's not the romantic type.
If by romantic you mean: holding hands, setting up romantic dinners, awkward giggles, sighing and all that mushy stuff. Then yes, we can easily dismiss all that, because that's never happening with Quinn.
Maybe, holding hands once in a while. Maybe...

Quinn looks at MC in all kinds of ways...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So... yeah.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Quinn looks at MC in all kinds of ways...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's also something quite interesting with the eyes. There are times through most of the chapters where we see really red eyes and i was wondering if this was something to do with the way the eyes render as in it's just part of how they are or if this is something deliberate as we see a few different characters with the red eyes so is this supposed to signify that that character is taking something? Like a visual nod without being too obvious.

Reactions: Silver-Argus

Bereg Jonis

Jul 7, 2020
There's also something quite interesting with the eyes. There are times through most of the chapters where we see really red eyes and i was wondering if this was something to do with the way the eyes render as in it's just part of how they are or if this is something deliberate as we see a few different characters with the red eyes so is this supposed to signify that that character is taking something? Like a visual nod without being too obvious.
I believe the red eyes are to indicate she was smoking pot, Riona also shows that a couple of time, while or after getting high

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Another question that just came to mind - at the beginning Neil brings up needing to use condoms.
As far as I can recall, the only time a condom was even used was during the initiation ceremony, when it gets removed anyways. Is choosing to wear a condom something that happens on the CHICK side of things? Or could DPC still be preparing to implement some sort of decision tree on whether to wear them or not, and how that impacts the MC / girls (STDs, Pregnancy being the two big outcomes)?
I don't think STD's are ever going to be a part of the actual story. But having unprotected sex with multiple girls will almost certainly lead to some pregnancies. And that in turn will lead to consequences both in terms of relationships as well as the ending of the game.

So far the only way to heed Neil's advice is to not actually having sex with any girl.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes