felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I am convinced of the need to carry out different routes immediately, so as not to get stuck with the release of the following chapters (when it will become heavy to replay it from the beginning release by release).

but there is a doubt that I cannot solve:

for the individual route of Maya or Josy can I assume that it is better not to be involved in the relationship with both?

and if so, will it be more convenient to propose directly to remain friends or to propose it anyway but make sure that it is rejected?
from the dialogues after the prep party it would seem slightly the second, but it could just be an irrelevant variation.

ratttta

Jun 8, 2018
why couldn't be interested by her ??? i think a lot of players would be interested... even if she's not a LI in this game.
I´m interested, for one. As a character and as a LI (I know, I know, she´s not one but I can still dream). So far she´s been a big mystery and I dig that s*it. Could be that she will eventually do something horrible and make me dislike her, but for now I like her. She´s unique in many ways. Or....maybe there is a softer core beneath the tough shell. Kinda makes you want to find it.

Reactions: BenMeiffert

ratttta

Jun 8, 2018
but there is a doubt that I cannot solve:

for the individual route of Maya or Josy can I assume that it is better not to be involved in the relationship with both?

and if so, will it be more convenient to propose directly to remain friends or to propose it anyway but make sure that it is rejected?
from the dialogues after the prep party it would seem slightly the second, but it could just be an irrelevant variation.
I think the first option would be the better one. That threesome relationship is frankly, very dysfunctional. Not a conclusion, more like running away from hard choices. The MC likes them both equally? I find it hard to believe. It seems like the immature choice and the MC has to be mature with these two. But we will probably just get different dialogues. Can´t hope for too much branching, can we? :rolleyes:

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think the first option would be the better one. That threesome relationship is frankly, very dysfunctional. Not a conclusion, more like running away from hard choices. The MC likes them both equally? I find it hard to believe. It seems like the immature choice and the MC has to be mature with these two. But we will probably just get different dialogues. Can´t hope for too much branching, can we? :rolleyes:
for me too that triangle has a huge warning sign above ...

both girls live it with the terror of being excluded (probably also MC but he doesn't say it directly, but in fact when he is rejected that's what happens ..), with Maya who has doubts about the fact that it will really interest her. not the best possible premises

probable that the route with both will be the one in which I will be more attentive to thin ice, where every mistake could weigh more

Reactions: ratttta

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
for me too that triangle has a huge warning sign above ...

both girls live it with the terror of being excluded (probably also MC but he doesn't say it directly, but in fact when he is rejected that's what happens ..), with Maya who has doubts about the fact that it will really interest her. not the best possible premises

probable that the route with both will be the one in which I will be more attentive to thin ice, where every mistake could weigh more
If the relation with M&J is not working... there will always Sage, Jill or Bella... or many hot girls without being official : Riona, Camilia, Sarah, Salliy and KRJ ...

Reactions: Yuno Gasai

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If the relation with M&J is not working... there will always Sage, Jill or Bella... or many hot girls without being official : Riona, Camilia, Sarah, Salliy and KRJ ...
I don't think so, or at least not always, but only at the beginning

to be with M&J MC doesn't have to be DIK, and that already hampers the relationship with Sage (and the other Hot). the one with Jill doesn't lend itself to being a clandestine relationship. perhaps with Bella there is some possibility of carrying it on in parallel

then in my opinion it is a very fragile relationship so taking too much advantage of the "free pass" they give to Mc during the picnic could be a trap.

if we are interested in keeping the miracle of the little harem standing, we will have to do some renunciation and also quickly

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
then in my opinion it is a very fragile relationship so taking too much advantage of the "free pass" they give to Mc during the picnic could be a trap.
yes i agree with that, but because Maya says something like that "free pass" will automatically if the relationship is true and serious. So if MC don't stop fucking every girl on his road, there will be some bad consequence with Maya (and Josie) and him.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
yes i agree with that, but because Maya says something like that "free pass" will automatically if the relationship is true and serious. So if MC don't stop fucking every girl on his road, there will be some bad consequence with Maya (and Josie) and him.
exact

but in the end how many times can you use it? one time? 2?

even once could be critical depending on whom and in what situation
I'll give some examples: a public, official date with Jill, any sexual act with Sage that became known even only among the Hots ..

akki37

Jan 21, 2020
I think when MC will try to solve the Quinn's drug operation problem, Quinn will also confess that she likes MC. And at that point relationship with Sage would have been also moved forward. So I think in the end we have to choose between Quinn and Sage.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think when MC will try to solve the Quinn's drug operation problem, Quinn will also confess that she likes MC. And at that point relationship with Sage would have been also moved forward. So I think in the end we have to choose between Quinn and Sage.
this declaration of feelings may be there, but it will depend on affinity and on something else, Quinn will never declare to a CHICK.

and it is likely that if MC gets close to Quinn this will become a problem with Sage

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
If i end up havbing to choose, sorry sage(i like you a lot) but you is losing

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Yeah it does. It's apparent MC gets extra attention from her. And whether she likes him or not shouldn't even be up for debate at this point. Because she does. The signs are there, you don't even need her to say anything because it's blatantly obvious.
Which is weird in a way. Quinn falls for the MC regardless of personality, actions... Whatever happens could feel very forced on certain MCs.

Reactions: flippityflop

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
So in every path, MC will have to choose Maya or Josie (if the thruple isn't a end), Jill or Bella (i don't think they could agreed to share MC), and Sage or Quinn (i can choose Sage until she graduates, and go for quinn next year, then Riona and Camilia (or Mona) the last year !)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
So in every path, MC will have to choose Maya or Josie (if the thruple isn't a end), Jill or Bella (i don't think they could agreed to share MC), and Sage or Quinn (i can choose Sage until she graduates, and go for quinn next year, then Riona and Camilia (or Mona) the last year !)
pairing LIs is the easiest way to create interesting situations and dramatic moments.
Regardless of whether the relationship with Quinn has major developments or not, Sage is sure to be her counterpart and vice versa.

a clash between the two for control of the Hots seems inevitable to me

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes