D

Deleted member 2794724

Do you have megasync? Also get the compressed version. Smaller but great quality
Thanks man, but I don't want to compromise with quality of renders, I just need something I can pause and continue download later like torrent. I don't know about megasync, I just have a free account on mega.

DasKapitan

Oct 26, 2017
Came for Josy/Maya, stayed for Jaaaaade. Holy fucking shit you guys!...

I haven't played the game at all since the 0.1 preview. I wanted to let it mature into something more content-rich. So, yeah, I went into that scene expecting to just watch it then back up to lock in the triad instead. But I just couldn't do it. Jade is fucking kinky and so into it that I'm 100% sold on that being my canon (And I suspected that there might be an opportunity to revisit the Josy/Maya choice anyway, which seems to be where that's headed).

But selling my soul to Jade locked down some other things too... Turns out I'm all the way Team Green now; Jade, Sage & Envy (Nicole). They all have some of the hottest scenes, they all like to switch dom/sub, and they're definitely not like precious little flowers that I have to carefully nurture into bloom. I love that.

Roelandt

Jul 10, 2020
I'm really curious how he's gonna manage the love triangle between those two with MC. I would like a sort of threeway relationship with them...
Not gonna happen. That's so far out of their personalities it's not funny. Quinn would sooner become a Youth Pastor, or Chad a ballerina! Though it might be interesting to see Derek take over teaching Gender Studies after being converted with Purple Haired Sex....

paulz09

Mar 10, 2020
hello so the link for the android version is in white does that mean there isn't one anymore or is it just me? in any case can someone link me the latest android version?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
That is for Sure!!! So far the most cruel thing that DPC has pull off , was that You had to choose between Josy or Maya sex scene !
both are so good, and after you did all the thing with Maya its feel good to make the next step, or toward step for more.
On the other hand, there is Josy , who was really missing out a lot , so it's nice to finally spend time with her more, the conversation was good, and that SEX scene was Excellent. all was missing a little spanking of Josy sexy ass, but everything else was awesome :love: :cool::devilish:
View attachment 824093
View attachment 824094
View attachment 824095
View attachment 824096
View attachment 824098
100%. I said so much before ep 5 that the MC needed to have a moment with each to at least talk about things to get a better idea of where he and they stood after the events of the previous night and indeed the previous 2 weeks. But then when that opportunity comes around, it ends up being a choice between the 2 girls and a sex scene with each.

I get that this is probably being designed to set up the possibility of solo routes for each and, let's be honest, in life you make choices you have to live with and these will often mean missing out on one thing by choosing another, but in games like this I feel like their strength often comes from not having to make such difficult choices and instead being able to do as much as you want.

It doesn't feel good having to leave Maya who's obviously needing someone to comfort her at that point, but it also doesn't feel good leaving Josy who's just been given heavy suitcases to lug all the way back to her dorm. The Josy sex scene is also the best in the game so far (yes, even better than Jade's) and it sucks to have to miss out on it because I felt Maya needed the MC more. It would have been good to be able to go with Josy, get the sex scene, then the MC heads back to Maya while Josy gets "cleaned up" therefore allowing time for the MC and Maya to do their thing before Josy shows up.

Hopefully we won't have to choose between their sex scenes again, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I believe this was the most cruel thing DPC has done so far
View attachment 824210
View attachment 824211
View attachment 824212
That was indeed cruel for being a huge tease, but I would also say choosing between M & J was crueler because it's a tough emotional choice that also means missing out on a great sex scene if you're on their path.

Errr guys ... can we stop overdoing it with the picture spam. I'm on a high speed connection, but I suspect others might not be so lucky. Plus, how many times do we need to see the same images over and over again ?
I second that.

We've all played the game, we know what those scenes look like and don't need to be bombarded with dozens of renders every day, especially the Jill ones. I like her, but I'm starting to feel as though I'm getting put off by seeing constant Jill render spam every day.

I'm really curious how he's gonna manage the love triangle between those two with MC. I would like a sort of threeway relationship with them but don't see DPC being that generous which makes me wonder how he's gonna go about handling it in the future.
The Jill/Bella/MC triangle reminds me so much of Megan/Melissa/MC in AL; Megan and Jill are the sweet, innocent rays of light, and Melissa and Bella the sexually charged yet emotionally damaged characters. Both are also close friends and have strong feelings for the MC. The MC also seems to be helping Bella to come out of her shell more and more, just like the MC did for Melissa in AL. Bella and Jill may also have had an intimate moment together once, and Melissa and Megan almost did a couple of times in AL and certainly seemed like they were headed that way.

It almost feels at times as though Jill and Bella could be a do-over of Megan and Melissa, as although I can see Jill being upset at Bella and the MC for what they've been doing, I can also see her recognising the positive impact that he's had on Bella, and Jill being Jill, she'll want what's best for Bella. So perhaps she could come around to the idea of the 2 of them getting closer and having a sharing relationship with him. But I feel that a poly threesome could also be possible if they (Jill and Bella) did do something before because then they might feel more comfortable about it by having the MC there with them.

Not gonna happen. That's so far out of their personalities it's not funny. Quinn would sooner become a Youth Pastor, or Chad a ballerina! Though it might be interesting to see Derek take over teaching Gender Studies after being converted with Purple Haired Sex....
Not necessarily. As I said, it's very similar to the Megan/Melissa/MC relationship in AL so maybe this is DPC doing it again but in a way where it can actually work out this time.

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
100%. I said so much before ep 5 that the MC needed to have a moment with each to at least talk about things to get a better idea of where he and they stood after the events of the previous night and indeed the previous 2 weeks. But then when that opportunity comes around, it ends up being a choice between the 2 girls and a sex scene with each.

I get that this is probably being designed to set up the possibility of solo routes for each and, let's be honest, in life you make choices you have to live with and these will often mean missing out on one thing by choosing another, but in games like this I feel like their strength often comes from not having to make such difficult choices and instead being able to do as much as you want.

It doesn't feel good having to leave Maya who's obviously needing someone to comfort her at that point, but it also doesn't feel good leaving Josy who's just been given heavy suitcases to lug all the way back to her dorm. The Josy sex scene is also the best in the game so far (yes, even better than Jade's) and it sucks to have to miss out on it because I felt Maya needed the MC more. It would have been good to be able to go with Josy, get the sex scene, then the MC heads back to Maya while Josy gets "cleaned up" therefore allowing time for the MC and Maya to do their thing before Josy shows up.

Hopefully we won't have to choose between their sex scenes again, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

That was indeed cruel for being a huge tease, but I would also say choosing between M & J was crueler because it's a tough emotional choice that also means missing out on a great sex scene if you're on their path.

I second that.

We've all played the game, we know what those scenes look like and don't need to be bombarded with dozens of renders every day, especially the Jill ones. I like her, but I'm starting to feel as though I'm getting put off by seeing constant Jill render spam every day.

The Jill/Bella/MC triangle reminds me so much of Megan/Melissa/MC in AL; Megan and Jill are the sweet, innocent rays of light, and Melissa and Bella the sexually charged yet emotionally damaged characters. Both are also close friends and have strong feelings for the MC. The MC also seems to be helping Bella to come out of her shell more and more, just like the MC did for Melissa in AL. Bella and Jill may also have had an intimate moment together once, and Melissa and Megan almost did a couple of times in AL and certainly seemed like they were headed that way.

It almost feels at times as though Jill and Bella could be a do-over of Megan and Melissa, as although I can see Jill being upset at Bella and the MC for what they've been doing, I can also see her recognising the positive impact that he's had on Bella, and Jill being Jill, she'll want what's best for Bella. So perhaps she could come around to the idea of the 2 of them getting closer and having a sharing relationship with him. But I feel that a poly threesome could also be possible if they (Jill and Bella) did do something before because then they might feel more comfortable about it by having the MC there with them.

Not necessarily. As I said, it's very similar to the Megan/Melissa/MC relationship in AL so maybe this is DPC doing it again but in a way where it can actually work out this time.
Did someone said Jill/Bella threesome

Jill and Bella Threesome 1.jpg Jill and Bella Threesome 2.jpg Jill and Bella Threesome 3.jpg

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
I second that.

Exactly. Even if I liked Jill in the first place, this amount of spam would do more to make me dislike her than the other way around. Not to mention it serves absolutely no purpose in the discussion.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

but now you have to take responsibility for what you said :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Jill and Bella sharing MCs like Melissa and Megan would be a dream, that if another Leah comes up she will become the worst of nightmares

I want to believe that:cool:

getting serious again: Bella's behavior now makes no sense, and towards Jill even less.

so first the character needs to clarify her situation before we can think about any evolution

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dashxp4k
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes