Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
The math quiz is kicking my ass. Don't suppose anyone knows the answers? I've hit a wall. I'm treating it like game of Mastermind at this point and can't get >70% (using 1 cheat and no bonuses).
answers to new gender studies quiz

w&w
burgers
paris
skinny cunt
social anxiety
veterinarian

rest of them depend on what you picked.
some pages before in the treath ;)

Reactions: Atherin and lkta

n7ls

May 1, 2020
Anyone know how to change MC name in game?
Im using a save file, and its hella annoying to be called "Stud" smh
I guess you can use the pet names app on your phone. It won't change your name, but everybody will call you what you put in there, I guess.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Well.
From now on, MC and Jill will have to see each other secretly like Romeo and Juliet, because of the decisions we made and because of Tybalt's blackmail. What i don't understand why Jill said that my mc punch Tybalt when I don't hit him.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I almost cry when Jill said that she and the MC couldn't keep seeing each other.
Tybalt I'm sorry that the MC didn't hit you. Motherfucker

EZOBOSS

Jun 4, 2019
aw man its like 10 gigs. i just wanna know whether the update patch is for the compressed version or not. and will it work with the 5.0 . do you know anything about that, it would actually help.
The update works with 0.5.1 compressed just finished playing through chapter 6 with it

Reactions: Manuu

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
Well.
From now on, MC and Jill will have to see each other secretly like Romeo and Juliet, because of the decisions we made and because of Tybalt's blackmail. What i don't understand why Jill said that my mc punch Tybalt when I don't hit him.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I almost cry when Jill said that she and the MC couldn't keep seeing each other.
Tybalt I'm sorry that the MC didn't hit you. Motherfucker
thanks god some information with sause

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Well I am savoring it like fine wine. Just got to the first open world event on my first save.

4.80 star(s) 1,504 Votes