Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
This is not really a spoiler but some people would freak out about it anyway...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, I haven't played chapter 6 yet and I haven't even finished 5. And yesterday I was pretty screwed up by that topic since I like Josy and Maya a lot, so in the end I chose to be with them on my "canon" path, and for what I have seen being with them and without them, I believe that deep down they still love the MC even if they are not with you, at least Josy, it is possible that in the end she wants something with you or both of them again. Or that the trio breaks up if you're with them.

Macahan

Sep 29, 2017
It wasn't JUST you, but the 50+ other guys before you with the very same problem that thought it would be better to ask again instead of doing a little research on their own.

exactly it is really easy to read the first post and get all the answer instead all this spamming

kaelarch

May 23, 2018
Could I ask for some help I used the patch to update from v 0.5 to 0.6 and the scenes for version 6 arent showing in the gallery anyone know how to fix this?

eloo1243

Sep 17, 2017
I don't know what to think about this game. I have the impression that the plot is a bit blurry. Until the fourth chapter it was very good and the 5 stars were justified. Who does MC want to be? What is he trying to achieve? Become the head of the DIK? He will.. He has already fucked "all" girls and a teacher (there is practically no problem to convince them to have sex .. it's as if he had 24 charisma and seduction spells at hand in the RPG game) . There is no surprise, and he beats the biggest guy from ALPHA (means he can beat, but he looks like a stick compare to him. Heh). No one of them want to fight for girl and it looks like they ignore it, wtf. There is no plot twist. MC practically got everything. It is a pity that there are no "fights" for girls, betrayals, more interesting guys who would fight for their chicks. (This is where Eric from Big Brother come to my mind. Even though it was short, I followed it with curiosity.). I will probably risk it, but for the moment, in my opinion, the game deserves 3.7/5 points ; p. It kinda looks like my regrets, heh. I relly like these renders, models, etc., the length of the update is impressive, but "something" started to be missing. Guys, what do you think about it? ;P

Reactions: jaabr
Nov 8, 2018
For ppl having trouble with the secret buttons here are some screencaps with the place circled blue

Welp, BadAssPutin beat me for a couple minutes. Anyway I'll keep it on here just in case.
Two idiots, one thought, right? xDDD
I am sorry, I just saw so many people asking and no summarizing list so I got the urge to create one :)

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I don't know what to think about this game. I have the impression that the plot is a bit blurry. Until the fourth chapter it was very good and the 5 stars were justified. Who does MC want to be? What is he trying to achieve? Become the head of the DIK? He will.. He has already fucked "all" girls and a teacher (there is practically no problem to convince them to have sex .. it's as if he had 24 charisma and seduction spells at hand in the RPG game) . There is no surprise, and he beats the biggest guy from ALPHA (means he can beat, but he looks like a stick compare to him. Heh). No one of them want to fight for girl and it looks like they ignore it, wtf. There is no plot twist. MC practically got everything. It is a pity that there are no "fights" for girls, betrayals, more interesting guys who would fight for their chicks. (This is where Eric from Big Brother come to my mind. Even though it was short, I followed it with curiosity.). I will probably risk it, but for the moment, in my opinion, the game deserves 3.7/5 points ; p. It kinda looks like my regrets, heh. I relly like these renders, models, etc., the length of the update is impressive, but "something" started to be missing. Guys, what do you think about it? ;P
Its not over my friend... there are many things that can change... or not.

4.80 star(s) 1,504 Votes