AX90FENRIR

Apr 4, 2019
it is better to download the update or the full version again, some games need some slides from previous update usually. so?

Stero666

Nov 7, 2020
I don't understand the question.
well, I have tried the update patch 6 to my old 5.2 and it cause error, so i redownload the whole game by compressed file and the error problem happens again, so I am asking for help which version do you use ? so I can run ep6 smoothly

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
well, I have tried the update patch 6 to my old 5.2 and it cause error, so i redownload the whole game by compressed file and the error problem happens again, so I am asking for help which version do you use ? so I can run ep6 smoothly
The 5.2 version here is uncompressed, so it counts as modded. Use the 5.0 or download the whole game.

Reactions: BeenThroughHell

Kazami

NTR BEST GENRE
Donor
May 26, 2017
what i mean is, is it the whole episode 6 ? and if it is where would i put it ? or its gonna auto combined with my current game files
It's the whole game buddy, the quality will be a little lower but you won't notice shit. Just click on the .exe and a program opens... that's the game.

Jack_._69

Feb 21, 2018
what i mean is, is it the whole episode 6 ? and if it is where would i put it ? or its gonna auto combined with my current game files
If you have v0.5 compressed then Download update only compressed, If you have 0.5 full then Download update only non compressed.

The link he shared it's complete game from 0.1 to 0.6 in 2.64GB.

kalux

Jun 4, 2019
how do I get the pod in the fantasy game? it says josy steals the pot but I don't have it when i'm facing the ice queen

skinnyft

Feb 14, 2019
Hey guys, already played upd 6, now I wait for the wlk mod, but while playing I didnt get even one single update on roster and the other one that I don't remember the name, is it only me or someone else too? I just found it weird cause when's the mc birthday party, Derek takes a picture and puts it on cluck and other people as well sees it, like Bella, when she calls mc and wishes him happy birthday and when I ask how she knows it she tells me that she saw on Derek's cluck

(sorry for the spoilers BTW)

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes