Pink Rose

Nov 19, 2020
So, fellas, tell me,
if I hit on all the girls, should I worry about them all getting in a car accident, or killing each other, or something happening to them individually?
Harem root is not provided?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So, fellas, tell me,
if I hit on all the girls, should I worry about them all getting in a car accident, or killing each other, or something happening to them individually?
Harem root is not provided?
No harem and hopefully shouldn't be anything as traumatising as AL. (We hope :eek:)

I like that i only change jill to SSS tier, Jade to S and Riona and Camilla to A

Where do you get the pictures of the girls to put there? I want to make a tier list too

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
No harem and hopefully shouldn't be anything as traumatising as AL. (We hope :eek:)
I'm not holding my breath that DPC isn't going to do something as or nearly as traumatizing in this game. With the amount of disclaimers and questions in the beginning of the game, for example "are you in a dark place in your life?" doesn't make me think it will be less traumatizing rather that he's trying to prepare the audience and deflect criticism with fore-warnings.

Nothing that dark has happened so far but most of Acting Lessons wasn't dark. Sure there were elements that were darker than this game has been up to this moment. Doesn't mean it can't get darker from here.

As all of my saves died I had to restart the entire game, so spoiler this for me... Should I not have the MC fuck everyone? Is episode 6 where his fucking around becomes an issue or is he still okay?

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
A little help or clarification please: Going over the ep. 6 walkthrough, p.8 fight with Dawe. Says to bypass “Open dev console.....” Does this mean to do the more common Shift + o or is this done via other means? Thanks.

Penkersion

Nov 7, 2018
Being A DIK v0.6.1 (16.9 Gigabit)
DOWNLOAD
Android :

“Installation Process“

Typically, heavy games come with OBB files. At this time, the installation is a little different.

Steps to follow:

Download all necessary files (Including APK and OBB). Usually both are included in a ZIP or RAR file.
Extract the files from the archive
Install the APK file. Do not open it because you need to do one more step.
You will get a folder usually named as “da.game_name”, move this folder to Android/obb
Give the game storage permission if needed
You can now launch the game.

Last edited:

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I'm not holding my breath that DPC isn't going to do something as or nearly as traumatizing in this game. With the amount of disclaimers and questions in the beginning of the game, for example "are you in a dark place in your life?" doesn't make me think it will be less traumatizing rather that he's trying to prepare the audience and deflect criticism with fore-warnings.

Nothing that dark has happened so far but most of Acting Lessons wasn't dark. Sure there were elements that were darker than this game has been up to this moment. Doesn't mean it can't get darker from here.

As all of my saves died I had to restart the entire game, so spoiler this for me... Should I not have the MC fuck everyone? Is episode 6 where his fucking around becomes an issue or is he still okay?
I don't think so, this game is different, the warnings at the beginning and the menu are a way to wash his hands of the problem. This game is going to have sad moments and you are going to break the hearts of some girls and probably that of the MC himself and that for people who have gone through breakups or the loss of a loved one recently is even harder.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
There's a choice between 2 main LIs, a somewhat awkward encounter between 3 main LIs, and some side girl action (most of which can be done on the DIK path), but so far the chickens aren't coming home to roost just yet.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I don't think so, this game is different, the warnings at the beginning and the menu are a way to wash his hands of the problem. This game is going to have sad moments and you are going to break the hearts of some girls and probably that of the MC himself and that for people who have gone through breakups or the loss of a loved one recently is even harder.
Eh, I don't think you put two questions and a warning beforehand because the MC breaks some hearts. I am not going to be surprised if someone dies, even if that someone isn't a main LI but rather just a side girl or even mere acquaintance. Just want to be prepared in advance so that I am not "shook" like in AL (with the side benefit of, if I am right, being able to say I was... LOL)

There's a choice between 2 main LIs, a somewhat awkward encounter between 3 main LIs, and some side girl action (most of which can be done on the DIK path), but so far the chickens aren't coming home to roost just yet.
Ah okay, hmmm... Well hopefully since I am not on the Maya/Josy path (so far every time I play through I choose to be just friends and walk away) that will limit the awkwardness for me. Since this new chapter was called "Damage Control" I thought it would be a lot worse than that.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes