LazerShark

Mar 5, 2020
Y'all are failing on your tier lists. Wendy is obviously best girl and top tier. Then we have Minnie, Derek (no homo), and granny teacher. Then we have Cathy and Jade and Bella. Then the strippers. Then Jill. Then all the other thots. Then the lunchlady because her food sucks and you don't want a woman who's not fit for the kitchen. Then you have all the other dudes. Then you have the walking african brothel, in which you shouldn't stick your dick inside even with a condom. Then you have Tybalt cause fuck Tybalt, nobody likes the dude.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Eh, I don't think you put two questions and a warning beforehand because the MC breaks some hearts. I am not going to be surprised if someone dies, even if that someone isn't a main LI but rather just a side girl or even mere acquaintance. Just want to be prepared in advance so that I am not "shook" like in AL (with the side benefit of, if I am right, being able to say I was... LOL)

Ah okay, hmmm... Well hopefully since I am not on the Maya/Josy path (so far every time I play through I choose to be just friends and walk away) that will limit the awkwardness for me. Since this new chapter was called "Damage Control" I thought it would be a lot worse than that.
I don't think anyone dies, at least not anyone important. But what is clear is that a person who is not mentally well for whatever reasons, depression, a recent breakup ...
The situations that the game is going to subject them to are going to be much harder, breaking up with girls, being alone at the end... many options, but I don't see a tragedy here. If YOU as a player are not in a delicate moment, you should not have any problem beyond giving you pain or joy in certain things, nothing more

Y'all are failing on your tier lists. Wendy is obviously best girl and top tier. Then we have Minnie, Derek (no homo), and granny teacher. Then we have Cathy and Jade and Bella. Then the strippers. Then Jill. Then all the other thots. Then the lunchlady because her food sucks and you don't want a woman who's not fit for the kitchen. Then you have all the other dudes. Then you have the walking african brothel, in which you shouldn't stick your dick inside even with a condom. Then you have Tybalt cause fuck Tybalt, nobody likes the dude.
Jade granny?? wtf??? nonononono

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Where does the watermelon sit on that list?

LazerShark

Mar 5, 2020
Where does the watermelon sit on that list?
Between the lunchlady and the dudes if unused, and between the dudes and arieth if used. if it still has cum inside and it hasn't been cleaned then below arieth and slightly above tybalt but only if you use a condom.

Mar 13, 2018
is the patch broken? i try to load from the last save file but keep telling me this error massage i keep rolling back to fix it but got another one my game is not moded thou

Pink Rose

Nov 19, 2020
I didn't quite understand Jill in this episode.
The main character must behave like a girl and run to wipe everyone's nose, because otherwise she will just take and spit on him, starting from the fact that she herself is a decent person and wants to see the same person in her life.
And then there was that fucking Tybalt, who completely ruined my mood. The fucking freak has connections, so you can't lay a finger on him?
And if in the next episode he somehow magically gets the diary of the main character's mother( imagine the situation) and he puts her notes all over the campus, the main character should silently lower his head and not utter a singl word?

Reactions: Clumsy Wumsy

Clumsy Wumsy

Jan 17, 2020
I didn't quite understand Jill in this episode.
The main character must behave like a girl and run to wipe everyone's nose, because otherwise she will just take and spit on him, starting from the fact that she herself is a decent person and wants to see the same person in her life.
And then there was that fucking Tybalt, who completely ruined my mood. The fucking freak has connections, so you can't lay a finger on him?
And if in the next episode he somehow magically gets the diary of the main character's mother( imagine the situation) and he puts her notes all over the campus, the main character should silently lower his head and not utter a singl word?
I have the same complaints about Sage and Chad.
Sage: "I'm going to sit in the rain, because I finally got it into my head that I'm not really as smart as I want to seem. I was abandoned by a pathetic Jock, don't touch me, I'm not in the mood...Oooh, God..:WaitWhat::KEK:

• Angry
Reactions: Thickgravy49
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes