felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Eh, I don't think you put two questions and a warning beforehand because the MC breaks some hearts. I am not going to be surprised if someone dies, even if that someone isn't a main LI but rather just a side girl or even mere acquaintance. Just want to be prepared in advance so that I am not "shook" like in AL (with the side benefit of, if I am right, being able to say I was... LOL)

Ah okay, hmmm... Well hopefully since I am not on the Maya/Josy path (so far every time I play through I choose to be just friends and walk away) that will limit the awkwardness for me. Since this new chapter was called "Damage Control" I thought it would be a lot worse than that.
I completely share the sentiment towards the final scene of the fourth chapter. while the closing of the third chapter agitates me, but all in all in a positive sense of participation, the epilogue of the first season only makes me nervous ...

instead on "damage control" a lot of smoke, little roast, perhaps something significant should finally happen in the next one

Reactions: MrFriendly
Jan 15, 2019
help! cant update my 0.5.2 to 0.6.1, after extract the all files patch to "game" folder then why it still 0.5.2
have you played it or saying this by only seeing folder name because in my case folders name did not changed but when i opened application ep6 was there

Jan 26, 2019
When the game is complete, I'm sure that the end of my first play will be horrible, because I kept all of them, I know it's a lot to ask, but a final where everything goes well, following this path, would be too goo

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Possible interesting theory about Sage's relationship route, but what if, even after the break-up, she continues to mope and beat herself up over it, never fully recovering from it. On the FWB route, she and the MC maintain this status and grow closer, the MC even thinks they might start formally dating, but she resists going that far. She likes him, but she's been scarred by her relationship with Chad that she's afraid to go further with the MC than just FWB. She also knows that she's in her final year and likely to move away from B&R at the end of the academic year, so she feels like she doesn't want to start anything because of this, as it would either mean a long distance relationship or breaking up so they don't have to go through that.

Could this be how her relationship route goes? Because, let's face, this would be painful to have to deal with, having a girl you really like but who's now afraid of committment, and this seems like it would be right up DPC's alley to do this by not making it as easy as, "boyfriend gone, now she's mine". Maybe the MC might have to speak to Chad and try to get him to tell Sage the truth so she can move on, which is where sticking up for him in Ep 3 could come into play, and perhaps there may be a decision to stay at B&R or go with Sage when she graduates.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes