Pink Rose

Nov 19, 2020
Possible interesting theory about Sage's relationship route, but what if, even after the break-up, she continues to mope and beat herself up over it, never fully recovering from it. On the FWB route, she and the MC maintain this status and grow closer, the MC even thinks they might start formally dating, but she resists going that far. She likes him, but she's been scarred by her relationship with Chad that she's afraid to go further with the MC than just FWB. She also knows that she's in her final year and likely to move away from B&R at the end of the academic year, so she feels like she doesn't want to start anything because of this, as it would either mean a long distance relationship or breaking up so they don't have to go through that.

Could this be how her relationship route goes? Because, let's face, this would be painful to have to deal with, having a girl you really like but who's now afraid of committment, and this seems like it would be right up DPC's alley to do this by not making it as easy as, "boyfriend gone, now she's mine". Maybe the MC might have to speak to Chad and try to get him to tell Sage the truth so she can move on, which is where sticking up for him in Ep 3 could come into play, and perhaps there may be a decision to stay at B&R or go with Sage when she graduates.
I hope dev comes up with something more interesting, because your suggestion sounds a bit boring. Don't you think?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
She also knows that she's in her final year and likely to move away from B&R...
Sage actually says, "after next year, the HOTs need someone to fill my shoes". Unless I'm reading that wrong, that means she's in her second last year; this year and next year to go.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Sage actually says, "after next year, the HOTs need someone to fill my shoes". Unless I'm reading that wrong, that means she's in her second last year; this year and next year to go.
4 years of college are good if she passes all. So yes

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
She's doing her dissertation and those are done in the final year. When she says "next year" she was likely meaning it as the next calendar year, not academic year.

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not sure if I agree fully with that, but it's an interesting theory for sure. Nick is shown as somebody suspicious (him being in the library where laptop was found, his room not being trashed, his ties to Vinny), but it can be only DPC messing with our heads on purpose. And in the future episodes we'll get a choice to accuse Nick based on these "proofs" and it'll turn out it was indeed just a coincidence.

But Vinny messing with DIKs in a form of some twisted Joker style revenge (just to simply fuck things up) is something I would be eager to see. The problem here is that he had to work with Jocks and that is something forced imo (unless we'll get some info he got close with them before the big reveal it was him all along - it will still feel forced, but at least there will be some grain of logic in that)

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
This is purely my personal preference, purely focusing on their appearance, or how appealing they are for me.
it has nothing to do with their personality , or "best girl" or my main love interest etc etc, other stuff.

I only will talk a little about Josy. at first I really wanted to put her on some kind of GOD tier list, of her own. A spereparted Row just for her, but that would be a little bias. :LOL:

in my personal opinion, DPC best creation is Josy. She has near perfect look. Her Face beautiful, and her body is balanced. She does not have just a big ass or huge almost unrealistic tits, with tiny waist ratio. Her Body is in balance with her tiny size in every way. She is almost unrealistically perfect. :ROFLMAO::love:. if this make sense.
She's like the Anime Girls, in Anime or Manga they perfected the woman's Body. That's what Josy looks like to me.
my-image.png

denzile3

Dec 11, 2018
I have the 0.5.2 version modded, what should I do to upgrade to the 0.6 modded without downloading the entire game again? Also NNN with this chapter out is gonna be tough I can tell...

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
DPC’s story writing is all over the place and a bit of a mess. There’s no big tone issues like AL yet but we do kind of shift abruptly from one scene to another too much. This update shows that a lot with the sort of smash cuts it does and especially in some of the ending drama that IMO pops a bit out of nowhere for the sake of cliff hangers. It almost feels like a soap opera or C.W. teen show, which can work and be fun. I’m just not sure if that’s really what he’s going for.

I think DPC’s biggest strength is in his character writing. He puts a lot of effort into giving most everyone they’re own identity without having to result to many of the usual tropes and takes every moment, from Rooster Clucks to class mini games, to flesh them out. I think that’s why characters like Sarah and Riona have grown such passionate fans despite being pretty minor side girls. His dialogue also shines well with it being a personal favorite. No shade to other devs, but many have a tendency to have characters, especially the women, have pretty much the same voice. I think at this point you could pretty well make like your own dialogue lines of some of the girls, not specify who it is, and players could probably tell who it was and that itself is a testament to how strong the characterization is.

If I had anything to critique in that aspect, it’d probably say that some of the girls are a little undercooked. Maya, Josy, and Jill specifically are kinda varying levels of bland for me. They’re not bad at all, they do have unique personalities, but I wish I could get more of a sense of their identity and wants the same way Bella, Sage and Derek show it.

Overall I think the writing in the game isn’t the best out of all the ones on this site, but it’s a cut above most and is totally acceptable given the other high quality aspects. I’m not opposed to it getting serious by any means, I just hope it doesn’t jump the gun and that the conflict both stays consistent with the mood that’s been set and that it makes narrative/character sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: ename144 and moskyx

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
in my personal opinion, DPC best creation is Josy. She has near perfect look. Her Face beautiful, and her body is balanced. She does not have just a big ass or huge almost unrealistic tits, with tiny waist ratio. Her Body is in balance with her tiny size in every way. She is almost unrealistically perfect. :ROFLMAO::love:. if this make sense.
She's like the Anime Girls, in Anime or Manga they perfected the woman's Body. That's what Josy looks like to me.
If only she had a personality beyond the fun girl next door.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
help! cant update my 0.5.2 to 0.6.1, after extract the all files patch to "game" folder then why it still 0.5.2
I have the 0.5.2 version modded, what should I do to upgrade to the 0.6 modded without downloading the entire game again? Also NNN with this chapter out is gonna be tough I can tell...

Here I have a link where you can download version 0.5.0 if you don't want to download the full version

You have to apply patch 0.6.1 and the game will be updated

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
If only she had a personality beyond the fun girl next door.
She has one , she is the Yandere of the game. :LOL:
In her defense, She was missing a big chunk of the game. It will be interesting to see, how things change now that She and Maya are Hots, it's oppening a lots of new possibilities. She also building a friendship with Jill, so that is gonna be complicated too.
She is a wild card for sure, maybe she texted to Maya's father, because she wants MC all to herself:LOL:
BeingADIK 2020-11-19 21-56-01-67.png

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
In her defense, She was missing a big chunk of the game. It will be interesting to see, how things change now that She and Maya are Hots, it's oppening a lots of new possibilities. She also building a friendship with Jill, so that is gonna be complicated too.
She is a wild card for sure, maybe she texted to Maya's father, because she wants MC all to herself:LOL:
View attachment 906980
I think we all know what she was looking at on her phone. :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
View attachment 906980
Fucking pretty and sexy... ouuu mammaaa

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
Possible interesting theory about Sage's relationship route, but what if, even after the break-up, she continues to mope and beat herself up over it, never fully recovering from it. On the FWB route, she and the MC maintain this status and grow closer, the MC even thinks they might start formally dating, but she resists going that far. She likes him, but she's been scarred by her relationship with Chad that she's afraid to go further with the MC than just FWB. She also knows that she's in her final year and likely to move away from B&R at the end of the academic year, so she feels like she doesn't want to start anything because of this, as it would either mean a long distance relationship or breaking up so they don't have to go through that.

Could this be how her relationship route goes? Because, let's face, this would be painful to have to deal with, having a girl you really like but who's now afraid of committment, and this seems like it would be right up DPC's alley to do this by not making it as easy as, "boyfriend gone, now she's mine". Maybe the MC might have to speak to Chad and try to get him to tell Sage the truth so she can move on, which is where sticking up for him in Ep 3 could come into play, and perhaps there may be a decision to stay at B&R or go with Sage when she graduates.
Man, gimme a break. That's just depressing AF.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes