Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Overall I think the writing in the game isn’t the best out of all the ones on this site, but it’s a cut above most and is totally acceptable given the other high quality aspects. I’m not opposed to it getting serious by any means, I just hope it doesn’t jump the gun and that the conflict both stays consistent with the mood that’s been set and that it makes narrative/character sense.
Season 1 started strong as a college comedy and then season 2 quickly morphed into Murder on the Orient Express sans the murder...yet. I hope it doesn't stray too far from the fun college experience. I enjoy some of the mystery and drama, but I don't want a complete 180.

4 - Good to know that Tommy will not be your enemy (so far it seems).
After I nut in Heather, THEN Tommy and I will be square.

As for the stalker...I have the sneaking suspicion its Troy. We haven't seen him awhile and if i recall his initial sketchy behavior in the first chapter, and a comment from Riona in Ch 3, suggest he is/was a customer of her drug business.
Is Troy the one blackmailing Chad as well? A sort of jilted lover thing? There has to be something to the Chad/Troy angle. That would be crazy if he is behind both the Jocks' trouble and the DIK's trouble. Troy always seemed like a follower rather than a leader. He's much more believable as someone who is being manipulated. I think a lot depends on what we see in ep. 7 with Burke. How deep does his evil run?

bob1984

Apr 21, 2020
Oh my god, what is the second song at the 0.6 update where you hang out with Jill at the picnic?
cant find it in the music tab ingame >.< thx

btw greatest game ever, love it

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Oh my god, what is the second song at the 0.6 update where you hang out with Jill at the picnic?
cant find it in the music tab ingame >.< thx

btw greatest game ever, love it
i had to play it without music the entire time bro... because i played on my phone and my pc is broken.... that was terrible

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I think every man would like to wake up like this once in his life, accompanied by two beautiful ladies and loved by them after a great night
It looks all very romantic and sexy, but it's bad enough having one girl learning on you and breathing in your ear when you're trying to sleep, I think I would snap with two! :censored:

Crowbar01

Feb 10, 2020
I have to admit, I'm enjoying the game, but I can't help but think how well it would work as a full blown RPG game as opposed to a VN - the story and characters already kick the hell out of a lot of games that are out.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
I wonder how Bella's character will play out? Her mental state seems to be getting worse. The protagonist was around to calm her down this time but what happens if he's not?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes