fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
This is a spoiler for people who still haven't played episode 6, and it's also a prediction of something.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just out of curiousity, since you literally provided the information needed to debunk your own theory, may I ask you 3 questions?

1. When Jill and her sister were under that tree, what did Jill like to do there?
2. Has MC ever met his mom? If yes, then when? If no, then why has he never met her? (I know this is cheating, but these are really just one and the same question)
3. How do Jill and MC know each other? Thich technically also applies to MC and Maya, or MC and Tommy, or really most of the cast.

Sorry if this comes off as snarky, but people seem to be pushing hard for Jill being the MCs aunt to somehow get incest into this game, when it makes no sense story-wise.

Reactions: Ilhares and Mel.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Just looking at that birthday party scene, would have been classic if, after discussing that you're last to go in for the seafood buffet, that the mc then reminisced about all his conquests since he started college. I'm not sure what the maximum count could be up-to-date on a single play through, but it's got to be around 15 or so. The DIKs would be like, "Damn!".
That brings up the thought, which ladies hasn't MC been with? In order to qualify they must not have been nutted in or on and you must have met them in person.

Jill, Beth, Arieth, Ashley, Sally, the class feminists, the red dress girl, the chick with the yellow eyes, Brandi, Rose, the gym lady? I'm sure I'm forgetting a couple, but MC is still well on his way to Genghis Khan levels of fornicating.

TheRobotDevil

Mar 15, 2019
Not sure if Tommy was upset, amazed or impressed. It was hard to read that one.
He seemed to be questioning or contemplating it. Remember, he ran off with Riona to go film Derek, leaving you alone with Quinn. If anything, I'd say he's more suspicious of what she's playing at; especially if you put into context the coversation he was having with her about "VPs being next in line". Quinn always has something up her sleeve and perhaps he's wondering if she's trying to go around him/play him.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Not sure if Tommy was upset, amazed or impressed. It was hard to read that one.
I think Tommy trying to get with Quinn and not succeeding. Probably a combination of all 3 of those emotions.

Pretty sure MC setting a record with the amount of HOTs he's banged. All the DIKs have is just Arieth, and Tommy/Heather, JB/Eleana, and Rusty/Riona.

Reactions: Trojaner

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
That brings up the thought, which ladies hasn't MC been with? In order to qualify they must not have been nutted in or on and you must have met them in person.

Jill, Beth, Arieth, Ashley, Sally, the class feminists, the red dress girl, the chick with the yellow eyes, Brandi, Rose, the gym lady? I'm sure I'm forgetting a couple, but MC is still well on his way to Genghis Khan levels of fornicating.
Rose would not be part of that list. MC has sex with her in the club if you choose to stay with Derek.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020

You can get with Rose, if you chose to go with Derek in chapter 3 and are on the DIK path.

chronomate

Jun 5, 2020
I see a lot of people saying Cathy is "gone" because of the resignation letter. I don't get that vibe at all. The letter itself tells us she won't be leaving immediately, and there are too many unresolved plot points around her -- the source of the cluck, what (if anything) happened with her and Burke, a potential fling with MC (if you chose that route) -- to have her just bow out of the game entirely.

Mona, sadly, we may have seen the last of. I hope not, because I thought she was a good side character, but her part of the ending has an air of finality to it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheRobotDevil

Mel.

Jul 26, 2018
Just out of curiousity, since you literally provided the information needed to debunk your own theory, may I ask you 3 questions?

1. When Jill and her sister were under that tree, what did Jill like to do there?
2. Has MC ever met his mom? If yes, then when? If no, then why has he never met her? (I know this is cheating, but these are really just one and the same question)
3. How do Jill and MC know each other? Thich technically also applies to MC and Maya, or MC and Tommy, or really most of the cast.

Sorry if this comes off as snarky, but people seem to be pushing hard for Jill being the MCs aunt to somehow get incest into this game, when it makes no sense story-wise.
I don't remember what she liked to do there.
He hasn't met his mom since she died after giving birth to him, which leads to your third question which I'm assuming is that you wanna say they're the same age or something. They know each other because, basically, they're students in the same university.
Maybe I'm missing something very easy to see/understand.
And lastly, I'm not pushing for it at all, as I said, I hope I'm wrong about this for various reasons.
Edit: No need to apologize, It's already enough that you replied with a counter-argument instead of just shit talking or laughing it off.
Edit: Nevermind, I went back to the scene and I get why you asked the first question, I get it now, thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: fakitap

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
No I did't Search or look at any past posts within 48 hrs!!!! Is there any fix to get throu tests yet???? Pisses me of to get so far then you'r fucked.... Un real that it don't bother anybody else

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
He hasn't met his mom since she died after giving birth to him, which leads to your third question which I'm assuming is that you wanna say they're the same age or something. They know each other because, basically, they're students in the same university.
And lastly, I'm not pushing for it at all, as I said, I hope I'm wrong about this for various reasons.
Edit: No need to apologize, It's already enough that you replied with a counter-argument instead of just shit talking or laughing it off.
Yeah you basically got it. The thing she pointed out she liked to do under the tree was reading. Her sister would write stuff and Jill would read. So if Jill could already read when her sister was still with her and we know that MCs mom ran away from home, lived elsewhere and then eventually got together with Neil and had MC with him, then Jill would have to be at the bare minimum 5-6 years older than he is and as you said, they are both students (actually Jill is even in the same year of economics as Josy, who just started) so that wouldn't work out time-wise.

Think the reason why a lot of people reacted with shit-talking is that "asking if a game has NTR" and "trying to push for an incest path in every game" are 2 of the more common things you see around here so it's always hard to guess if you were doing the latter or if you just made an honest mistake ;)

Reactions: Mel.

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
Waiting for Tommy to join in and Josy being the one that leaves. Even better if it Josy and Maya, with Tommy and Derek stunned!:ROFLMAO:
If there is ever a path that has you help Quinn with her troubles somehow I have a sneaking suspicion how she would "return the favor" and I would generally love to see the DIKs just standing there going "which one is it now?" and they just see Camila walk out...then Sarah and Mel...then Riona...then Lily and lasty Quinn and just stand there dumbfounded going "what in the everliving FUCK did we just witness!?"

Elum Eno

Oct 4, 2019
Edit: Nevermind, I went back to the scene and I get why you asked the first question, I get it now, thanks.
I understand why so many have this theory... I had it for awhile too.
Jill is in her third year so she would be 2-3 years older then MC, to young to be doing those things with her sister under the tree.

But the biggest killer of any idea of a Jill\MC being related is the Patron rules on this subject.
The scene in the bed when MC spent the night with her would be a violation of those rules... then there is the shower scene which completely kills any chance of it... at least in my opinion and understanding of Patron rules.

Reactions: A.aron

JohnnyCrunch

Sep 2, 2020
The one person everybody is overlooking.... MAGNAR.

That dude is a criminal mastermind, but parading as a homeless dungeon master. He and Sally are super hackers that control the whole university. Drugs, prostitution, test answers... you name it. They're the ones blackmailing everyone!

Now, I know what you're going to say... "But, but, but... Sally was buying pills from Quinn in the library." ...it's all part of the facade.

MAGNAR is the devil.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I see a lot of people saying Cathy is "gone" because of the resignation letter. I don't get that vibe at all. The letter itself tells us she won't be leaving immediately, and there are too many unresolved plot points around her -- the source of the cluck, what (if anything) happened with her and Burke, a potential fling with MC (if you chose that route) -- to have her just bow out of the game entirely.

Mona, sadly, we may have seen the last of. I hope not, because I thought she was a good side character, but her part of the ending has an air of finality to it.
Cathy has a Jacob painting. I don't think DPC would put that in if he was planning on having her leave soon.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes