TheRobotDevil

Mar 15, 2019
The one person everybody is overlooking.... MAGNAR.

That dude is a criminal mastermind, but parading as a homeless dungeon master. He and Sally are super hackers that control the whole university. Drugs, prostitution, test answers... you name it. They're the ones blackmailing everyone!

Now, I know what you're going to say... "But, but, but... Sally was buying pills from Quinn in the library." ...it's all part of the facade.

MAGNAR is the devil.
If this is the case, then we're basically heading full Rockstar's Bully route and we're gonna end up in an all out war with every major faction. (Jocks, Preps, Nerds, the administration aka Burke)

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
That brings up the thought, which ladies hasn't MC been with? In order to qualify they must not have been nutted in or on and you must have met them in person.

Jill, Beth, Arieth, Ashley, Sally, the class feminists, the red dress girl, the chick with the yellow eyes, Brandi, Rose, the gym lady? I'm sure I'm forgetting a couple, but MC is still well on his way to Genghis Khan levels of fornicating.
So here's the breakdown:

Had sex (or some form of oral):
  • Ashley
  • Bella
  • Camila
  • Cathy
  • Envy
  • Jade
  • Josy
  • Lily
  • Maya
  • Melanie
  • Mona
  • Quinn
  • Riona
  • Rose
  • Sage
  • Sarah
  • Zoey

To do list:
  • Arieth
  • Beth
  • Brandi
  • Dany
  • Elena
  • Heather
  • Jill
  • Minny
  • Sally
  • Wendy
EDIT: I should add this is not all in one play through, there are some mutually exclusive lays up there. This is just overall who can you screw with.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kellermann

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
So here's the breakdown:

Ashley
Bella
Camila
Cathy
Envy
Jade
Josy
Lily
Maya
Melanie
Mona
Quinn
Riona
Rose
Sage
Sarah
Zoey

Remaining:
arieth
Beth
Brandi
Dany
Elena
Heather
Jill
Minny
Sally
Wendy
That's impressive work, I salute you! I have to cross off Elena and Heather though since they don't meet my original criteria. Elena is a 12-yr-old boy and I gave Heather a pearl necklace, albeit accidentally. Side note about Heather. She kind of lost some appeal for me in ep. 6 after I got the feeling Tommy is encouraging MC to bone her. I don't know if he just wants to be rid of her so he can play the field, but it's no fun cucking someone who wants to be cucked. I'll still step up to the plate though since I like the subtle love/hate relationship that Heather and MC have.

Maduck187

Feb 19, 2020
Gonna be honest the 1st season was incredible. Now that things are getting more serious and a lot drama is being injected (some of it forced) I'm not having as much fun. I guess it has to happen for things to progress but the reason I've liked this game way more than Acting Lessons is because of it's light hearted tone. I know there's a lot more drama to come but I hope DPC remembers to hit that balance the 1st season had.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
So here's the breakdown:

• Ashley
  • Bella
  • Camila
  • Cathy
  • Envy
  • Jade
  • Josy
  • Lily
  • Maya
  • Melanie
  • Mona
  • Quinn
  • Riona
  • Rose
  • Sage
  • Sarah
  • Zoey

To do list:
  • Arieth
  • Beth
  • Brandi
  • Dany
  • Elena
  • Heather
  • Jill
  • Minny
  • Sally
  • Wendy

You forgot Karen Rebecca Johnson!

(Also, nice to see her back again - hopefully more to come!! I'd bet her quite shyness hides a dirty, dirty girl!)

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Gonna be honest the 1st season was incredible. Now that things are getting more serious and a lot drama is being injected (some of it forced) I'm not having as much fun. I guess it has to happen for things to progress but the reason I've liked this game way more than Acting Lessons is because of it's light hearted tone. I know there's a lot more drama to come but I hope DPC remembers to hit that balance the 1st season had.
True. It would really help if Derek gets back to his old self. Prior to ep. 6, he has been the much-needed comic relief for the darker moments of the story. With both Derek and Sage being depressed, it really casts a pall over everything. As much as I like Camila, I'm willing to let Derek have a slice if it will improve his mood.

You forgot Karen Rebecca Johnson!

(Also, nice to see her back again - hopefully more to come!! I'd bet her quite shyness hides a dirty, dirty girl!)
I'm considering her to be part of the feminist class, but yeah she's a smoke show. Almost looks like Sage's younger sister.

Reactions: Maduck187

Gnomeking

Oct 24, 2017
Yeah, been replaying the first part of the game to get a new save.
Damn, the hellweek chapters are great! Like Derek said in chapter 6. I've missed it.

Reactions: Maduck187

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Yeah, been replaying the first part of the game to get a new save.
Damn, the hellweek chapters are great! Like Derek said in chapter 6. I've missed it.
No one is allowed to die in a fire in the same game where you can be saved from a security guard by your friend jumping and farting in his face.

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
The one person everybody is overlooking.... MAGNAR.

That dude is a criminal mastermind, but parading as a homeless dungeon master. He and Sally are super hackers that control the whole university. Drugs, prostitution, test answers... you name it. They're the ones blackmailing everyone!

Now, I know what you're going to say... "But, but, but... Sally was buying pills from Quinn in the library." ...it's all part of the facade.

MAGNAR is the devil.
Magnar being the DM might indeed be a hint as to his role in the story itself... And I think it was one of the American Pie movies where the nerds basically ruled the campus behind the scenes, so I wouldn't be surprised. However, I do think there are several villains instead of just one, but Magnar is definitely on that list.

To do list:
  • Arieth
wat

Jul 17, 2020
WTF. How Dare of you. Heather needs to be on a top Place. Because of Tommy. Or don´t you want to see freak him out when he´s finding Heather & MC in his Room fucking. :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: i want to do Heather before but after this episode, Tommy shows he is not an ass after all, gonna show some bit of respect. but i must say its fun teasing Heather :LOL:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Plus she's a bit of a fire cracker. The way she talked to Magnar in the library, girl don't take no lip.
I know DPC has probably already written out most if not all of the story and I know he doesn't take into account forum requests, but if he were to add in some lewd content as a fan service, KRJ would be hugely popular choice.

Reactions: TheRobotDevil
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes