gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Speaking of Arieth's DIK tally, what do we make about Derek's ability to be on either side of the ledger? It keys off whether the MC went dancing with Sage or saw Maya's family pictures, which always struck me as an odd criterion.

I suppose it could tie into his Ashley situation (hearing Arieth say that Derek has been hard to hook might undo some of the damage), but that seems a bit unfair for those pursuing Sage to be unable to help their maggot bro. Maybe the idea is that MCs pursuing Sage are likely HOT focused, and thus will help hook Derek up with someone like Camila instead?

So many questions and we're barely a week out from the release!
Pretty sure Derek is going for Ashley now and there will be a point where you can actually help Derek or be a massive dik and sleep with her.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Not sure if Tommy was upset, amazed or impressed. It was hard to read that one.
I kind of lean towards all 3. He is proud of the Maggot son, now brother, but he also I think, has to know Josy is into him, and I think he also knows that the MC if a DIK at all is getting pussy at a prodigious rate. Probably John Boy is the only one who gets as much, and it is all with his girl. I think the older DIKs are genuinely in AWE of the performance of the Maggot Brothers, and they will go in the history of the Frat as the greatest pair, to accomplish the unbelievable. I think as one of the founders, Tommy is probably feeling that the flame is going to pass him by, and he will not be the mover and shaker he used to be....
But he has to be proud of what his boy is doing, well except to Josy's tiny sweet pussy, that he probably wants to bang but has some kind of morals and restrictions since it is semi close to incest and not a DPC thing, but he could still be jealous of that.
Of Quinn, I am pretty damned sure nailing her on the rooftop was an epic moment, and one he is pissed about.
Manwhore may not end up with any girls at the end, but it sure is the most enjoyable ride on the journey.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I kind of lean towards all 3. He is proud of the Maggot son, now brother, but he also I think, has to know Josy is into him, and I think he also knows that the MC if a DIK at all is getting pussy at a prodigious rate. Probably John Boy is the only one who gets as much, and it is all with his girl. I think the older DIKs are genuinely in AWE of the performance of the Maggot Brothers, and they will go in the history of the Frat as the greatest pair, to accomplish the unbelievable. I think as one of the founders, Tommy is probably feeling that the flame is going to pass him by, and he will not be the mover and shaker he used to be....
But he has to be proud of what his boy is doing, well except to Josy's tiny sweet pussy, that he probably wants to bang but has some kind of morals and restrictions since it is semi close to incest and not a DPC thing, but he could still be jealous of that.
Of Quinn, I am pretty damned sure nailing her on the rooftop was an epic moment, and one he is pissed about.
Manwhore may not end up with any girls at the end, but it sure is the most enjoyable ride on the journey.
I think a missed opportunity was when the MC was boning Riona on the balcony at the prep's mansion, it should have worked out that the entire DIK gang got an eyeful as they stood by the sidelines, just to further escalate the mc's epicness. Tommy was already complaining that he was chatting up Josy on Rooster when he was supposed to be on a stealth mission, to then be caught fucking another HOT a few minutes later...

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Anyone besides me utterly afraid, but drawn to want to see the entire video of Derek nails Wendy?
I almost hope he did it with the dildo hat on and gave her that to sit on while pounding her very aggressively man hating pussy.
Maybe I am alone in wanting to see the MAN Derek take the hits for the team. No chance they could have done it all without him... A full scene with grandma teacher would also have been hilarious, if off putting
What would be even better, is if while the MC is transferring his shit to the new phone, Derek sees the Jade Video, and his horror and self loathing could mean an epic drunken party!

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Pretty sure Derek is going for Ashley now and there will be a point where you can actually help Derek or be a massive dik and sleep with her.
Maybe, but MC already had a lewd encounter with Ashley when he feasted on the yeast. Derek and MC talked about it so they already semi crossed that bridge. It would be a supreme DIK move for MC to sleep with her now. I doubt it will happen though because Ashley isn't really attracted to MC (one of the few women at B&R). I have to question her taste going after Anthony of all people. I do like it when side characters hook up. It makes the world seem more real when people other than MC are having sex.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Anyone besides me utterly afraid, but drawn to want to see the entire video of Derek nails Wendy?
I almost hope he did it with the dildo hat on and gave her that to sit on while pounding her very aggressively man hating pussy.
Maybe I am alone in wanting to see the MAN Derek take the hits for the team. No chance they could have done it all without him... A full scene with grandma teacher would also have been hilarious, if off putting
What would be even better, is if while the MC is transferring his shit to the new phone, Derek sees the Jade Video, and his horror and self loathing could mean an epic drunken party!
It's funny that Derek had to stress multiple times how drunk he was in order to bang Wendy, but gave up no excuses for doing the horizontal mambo with granny.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I'd watch it. Probably fap too, but I was actively pursuing the fatty on swyper so don't take my word for it. As for the grandma teacher, that short clip of Derek and her was disturbing. Very disturbing indeed. Still fapped though.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Okay... So I finally got all the way through the game and finished episode 6... I liked it overall, the DNG was too long (as everyone has said), I really liked Nicole and Sandy, wish we could have more fun with Nora. In my new playthrough I've skipped Jill and Bella, Jill is too nice, rich and bland (personality wise), Bella is too attached to the ring on her finger, so I am sure I missed a lot of content. At this point I find all the MILFs (Jade, Cathy, Nicole, Sandy, Nora) to be more interesting than all the other girls (except Sage). It was annoying that even as a nominal "friend" of Josey and Maya the MC is (obviously) going to be the pretend boyfriend for Maya. Hopefully I am wrong and DPC goes a different direction than that. I honestly don't care what happens with those two, they aren't why I play the game.

Anyway, I hope and pray that DPC doesn't break the saves next update so I don't have to play through the game from the beginning again. Also very glad I don't do the Minigames because the house cleaning one looks tedious.

Reactions: Kellermann

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
I wonder whats up with dereks list tho....??
Actually, now that I think about it, maybe Derek is the mastermind behind it all. I'm honestly convinced he's the smartest student around, but he just hides it. And the list is indeed weird because the MC's dad is on it. WTF is Derek doing? Hopefully not the MC's dad.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I think the ones crossed off are ones he gave up on. But I don't have a screen grab of it.
yeah,
I think, having done unspeakable things with Wendy may have made its way into Ashley's world, when she went to look for him, and it bothered her. He probably saw that, and was upset it got toasted.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Okay... So I finally got all the way through the game and finished episode 6... I liked it overall, the DNG was too long (as everyone has said), I really liked Nicole and Sandy, wish we could have more fun with Nora. In my new playthrough I've skipped Jill and Bella, Jill is too nice, rich and bland (personality wise), Bella is too attached to the ring on her finger, so I am sure I missed a lot of content. At this point I find all the MILFs (Jade, Cathy, Nicole, Sandy, Nora) to be more interesting than all the other girls (except Sage). It was annoying that even as a nominal "friend" of Josey and Maya the MC is (obviously) going to be the pretend boyfriend for Maya. Hopefully I am wrong and DPC goes a different direction than that. I honestly don't care what happens with those two, they aren't why I play the game.

Anyway, I hope and pray that DPC doesn't break the saves next update so I don't have to play through the game from the beginning again. Also very glad I don't do the Minigames because the house cleaning one looks tedious.
That's basically my canon playthrough, an all MILF extravaganza with Sage as my main LI. DPC is going to fuck my MC (and my heart) hard. Nothing but dead ends for all of the MILFs...and a happy ending with Sage seems unlikely.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
yeah,
I think, having done unspeakable things with Wendy may have made its way into Ashley's world, when she went to look for him, and it bothered her. He probably saw that, and was upset it got toasted.
Yes, she must have found out about that, that's why she's sad at the prep party, and now she's rebounded with Anthony who been acting pretty nice to her, even ignoring Dawe to be with her in class.

Hope we can save her for Derek, he's a good bro and he needs some loving.

Always been funny to me is when he says he was thinking of Camilla when filling the condom for Dawe at the same time we're banging her in the bathroom.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes