ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Possible interesting theory about Sage's relationship route, but what if, even after the break-up, she continues to mope and beat herself up over it, never fully recovering from it. On the FWB route, she and the MC maintain this status and grow closer, the MC even thinks they might start formally dating, but she resists going that far. She likes him, but she's been scarred by her relationship with Chad that she's afraid to go further with the MC than just FWB. She also knows that she's in her final year and likely to move away from B&R at the end of the academic year, so she feels like she doesn't want to start anything because of this, as it would either mean a long distance relationship or breaking up so they don't have to go through that.

Could this be how her relationship route goes? Because, let's face, this would be painful to have to deal with, having a girl you really like but who's now afraid of committment, and this seems like it would be right up DPC's alley to do this by not making it as easy as, "boyfriend gone, now she's mine". Maybe the MC might have to speak to Chad and try to get him to tell Sage the truth so she can move on, which is where sticking up for him in Ep 3 could come into play, and perhaps there may be a decision to stay at B&R or go with Sage when she graduates.
My guess is that there will be two separate routes with Sage: one for those who started as her FWB, and one for those who made an effort to befriend her but didn't do anything sexual. It's possible there will only be one route, but if so I would be very surprised if it's not the FWB route. And I will be shocked if she gets no happy ending whatsoever.

I know DPC has earned his scary reputation, and it's clear that this episode spooked a lot of people, but IMHO he will give MCs who singlemindedly pursue Sage the opportunity to get her. Which is not to say we won't be put through the wringer getting there.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
This is a spoiler for people who still haven't played episode 6, and it's also a prediction of something.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's been discussed heaps, and there's empirical evidence indicating mc's dead mom isn't Jill dead sister.

Just checked the tree that the mom was sitting by (with the big fuck off rocks), totally different tree to the one at Jill's favorite spot.

Reactions: A.aron

Mel.

Jul 26, 2018
Yes, maybe reddit
I don't know about others, and I didn't know if anyone else already talked about it because I don't read comments and replies on game threads, and I don't really use reddit for these types of games.
It's just a theory or prediction I wanted to share, didn't think everyone would be annoyed by it since it's been discussed before.
Anyway, have a nice day.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gladheim

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
This is purely my personal preference, purely focusing on their appearance, or how appealing they are for me.
it has nothing to do with their personality , or "best girl" or my main love interest etc etc, other stuff.

I only will talk a little about Josy. at first I really wanted to put her on some kind of GOD tier list, of her own. A spereparted Row just for her, but that would be a little bias. :LOL:

in my personal opinion, DPC best creation is Josy. She has near perfect look. Her Face beautiful, and her body is balanced. She does not have just a big ass or huge almost unrealistic tits, with tiny waist ratio. Her Body is in balance with her tiny size in every way. She is almost unrealistically perfect. :ROFLMAO::love:. if this make sense.
She's like the Anime Girls, in Anime or Manga they perfected the woman's Body. That's what Josy looks like to me.
View attachment 906948
I must agree, Josy has the best overall look - head to toe - of any of the girls. Add in her sunny personality and she's definitely a keeper in my book. :love:

Those are very nice.

Honestly, it's things like this that convince me the game could drop the uber-drama and be perfectly entertaining just letting us spend time with the various characters going through the normal highs and lows of a school year. Admittedly, with so many characters DPC would probably go crazy trying to add enough content in the absence of some narrative fiat, but the chance to just *enjoy* all the ways the MC can interact with our favorites would be welcome.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I don't think it's so definitive yet. I don't think this one decision will undermine the continuous advances of the previous scenes and episodes towards either character. When you chose to go home to watch movies with Maya rather than stay and dance/makeout with Sage, all it did was change a few lines in the dialogue and not advance your score and give you alternative scenes to watch. At that point it didn't block any future options. I think we're overacting at this point. My understanding is there's a long way to go yet. It did feel like a heavy decision though, mainly because I personally wanted to do both in that one play through, not because I was afraid of the repercussions.
I agree... mostly.

Remember, declining to visit Bella in the Library in Episode 3 has completely closed off the Bella path since then. That was in no way presented as a major decision at the time (though the narration about Bella after visiting her was immediately ominous). And from what we've seen, I'm skeptical I'd want to reverse that even if another shot at her was offered. So it's possible we're wrong and a given path could hinge on a single turning point.

TheRobotDevil

Mar 15, 2019
Is Troy the one blackmailing Chad as well? A sort of jilted lover thing? There has to be something to the Chad/Troy angle. That would be crazy if he is behind both the Jocks' trouble and the DIK's trouble. Troy always seemed like a follower rather than a leader. He's much more believable as someone who is being manipulated. I think a lot depends on what we see in ep. 7 with Burke. How deep does his evil run?
If Troy is doing the blackmailing, it would be at someone elses behest, possibly being blackmailed himself due to his outburst and my theory of him being a user. That and Troy's anger issues don't exactly sell me on him being a mastermind. Just another pawn on the board.
I'd also say less of a jilted lover and more of a spiteful former friend due to past interactions we saw in chapter 1.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020

Seriously, what do they have a fetish for Jill being MC's aunt? DPC already said there would be no incest in BaDik
I've gotten to the point where I just ignore the posts.

In games there is always speculation, always things to talk about with others, but this is one of those that dies the second you think about it for more than 3 seconds.

But these half wit kids can only draw the line between dead mother - dead sister, must be same person.

I hope in episode 7, DPC reveals the origin of the mother, but I have a feeling he'll start the reveal of it in some way that gives a bit of fuel to this theory just to fuck with us.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I don't know about others, and I didn't know if anyone else already talked about it because I don't read comments and replies on game threads, and I don't really use reddit for these types of games.
It's just a theory or prediction I wanted to share, didn't think everyone would be annoyed by it since it's been discussed before.
Anyway, have a nice day.
Don't worry, every topic and theory has been discussed ad nauseam. I don't mind seeing new or old theories come up. Of course I do have an unhealthy obsession with the game. Anyway, someone always has a different way of looking at it which makes me :unsure:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
This is a spoiler for people who still haven't played episode 6, and it's also a prediction of something.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ep5_bellas41.jpg

I'm starting to think DPC knows that this "theory" continues to pervade this place and they're holding off on officially debunking it to torture us. :cautious:

Okay, I've updated my tier list based on Episode 6:

View attachment 907160

The four way tie at first place has broken up a bit. We'll see how long that lasts.
Maya at the top?

Mate, give us a hug. :D

ep6_room5.jpg

Lovin' the Maya love these days in this thread. :love:

is a lot of threads to go through here but where we at on next update?
We just got the latest update last week, so suffice to say we're not anywhere close to the next one yet. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Gladheim

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Just looking at that birthday party scene, would have been classic if, after discussing that you're last to go in for the seafood buffet, that the mc then reminisced about all his conquests since he started college. I'm not sure what the maximum count could be up-to-date on a single play through, but it's got to be around 15 or so. The DIKs would be like, "Damn!".

party.gif

R1viel

Nov 25, 2017
I hope the DIK walk of shame cheers backfiring become a running gag. Bella's response was hilarious, its also funny how the all the DIKs (aside from John Boy) are regularly suprised about the MCs ability to get laid.

also is it just me or did Tommy seem upset when Jacob said he saw you bang Quinn on the roof. (Jacobs reaction was great as well)

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I hope the DIK walk of shame cheers backfiring become a running gag. Bella's response was hilarious, its also funny how the all the DIKs (aside from John Boy) are regularly suprised about the MCs ability to get laid.

also is it just me or did Tommy seem upset when Jacob said he saw you bang Quinn on the roof. (Jacobs reaction was great as well)
Not sure if Tommy was upset, amazed or impressed. It was hard to read that one.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Speaking of Arieth's DIK tally, what do we make about Derek's ability to be on either side of the ledger? It keys off whether the MC went dancing with Sage or saw Maya's family pictures, which always struck me as an odd criterion.

I suppose it could tie into his Ashley situation (hearing Arieth say that Derek has been hard to hook might undo some of the damage), but that seems a bit unfair for those pursuing Sage to be unable to help their maggot bro. Maybe the idea is that MCs pursuing Sage are likely HOT focused, and thus will help hook Derek up with someone like Camila instead?

So many questions and we're barely a week out from the release!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes