Xzar

May 12, 2017
Hi,
I restarted the game from the beginning, but there is something wrong.
I'm on the dik path, i accepted Quinn's offer and already used Camila and Riona. In Maya's room freeroam I purchased the special $$$, the one with Sara at the dick's party. I won the drink contest but I don't have the optionto to go find Sara (need invitation) i can only go home to maya or go find sage.
In my last playtrough i've never had this problem.
I've followed all the information of the walkthrough.
I've done something wrong or it is a bug?

Thanks
Anybody can help me?

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
DPC’s story writing is all over the place and a bit of a mess. There’s no big tone issues like AL yet but we do kind of shift abruptly from one scene to another too much. This update shows that a lot with the sort of smash cuts it does and especially in some of the ending drama that IMO pops a bit out of nowhere for the sake of cliff hangers. It almost feels like a soap opera or C.W. teen show, which can work and be fun. I’m just not sure if that’s really what he’s going for.
Hmm, a fish-out-of-water kid with tons of potential, trying to navigate his way through his early experiences and love life in college... It wouldn't surprise me if that "C.W. teen show" feel (or what I'd call the 90210 feel) is EXACTLY what DPC is going for.

noirzesqueszn

Jun 25, 2018
I don't want to get spoilers I haven't played the last episode yet, can someone tell me the difference between 6.0 and 6.1? Should I download the 6.1 patch?

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I don't want to get spoilers I haven't played the last episode yet, can someone tell me the difference between 6.0 and 6.1? Should I download the 6.1 patch?
I believe 0.6.1 is just 0.6.0 with additional bug/typo fixes. The patch allows you to go from 0.5.x (not the modded 0.5.2 that was linked here in the OP before the 0.6.0 release) to the current version.

Reactions: noirzesqueszn

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
I completed the new episode and let's go to my analysis:
1- I couldn't stop talking, someone had said that she was not melaine and that I was wrong about my theory that she was the one who betrayed sage, it seems that I was right ein haha.
2- Tybalt is a rich son of a bitch, besides blackmailing Jill (although she is not my main route, I am focusing on sage), I thought this route that is taking this route is very well done, because it is similar to the protagonist's mother and father's story ,a forbidden love.
3- Bella, it was to be expected, I liked her scene and the gym scene was very funny.
4 - Good to know that Tommy will not be your enemy (so far it seems).
5 - I liked all the scenes with the Diks, just very well made the brotherhood relationship between them.
6- I really liked the scenes with sage, mainly because it is not an episode that has sex with her, but rather a more emotional development between her and the protagonist, it was very clear that if not in the next one, but in 2-3 episodes, they will date.
7- Quinn is getting desperate huh?
8-I think Riona should stand up against Quinn, her submission relationship to Quinn makes the person very angry.
9- So Mona and Cathy left college, Cathy I understand but Mona, that guy was very much a motherfucker (saying that because in addition to the monitor scene, I think it's her leaving with her bags).
10- Maya very naive, thinking she would have free college, kind of obvious that was a lie but anyway, next episode should start with her, josy and the protagonist vs her father in the room.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Possible interesting theory about Sage's relationship route, but what if, even after the break-up, she continues to mope and beat herself up over it, never fully recovering from it. On the FWB route, she and the MC maintain this status and grow closer, the MC even thinks they might start formally dating, but she resists going that far. She likes him, but she's been scarred by her relationship with Chad that she's afraid to go further with the MC than just FWB. She also knows that she's in her final year and likely to move away from B&R at the end of the academic year, so she feels like she doesn't want to start anything because of this, as it would either mean a long distance relationship or breaking up so they don't have to go through that.

Could this be how her relationship route goes? Because, let's face, this would be painful to have to deal with, having a girl you really like but who's now afraid of committment, and this seems like it would be right up DPC's alley to do this by not making it as easy as, "boyfriend gone, now she's mine". Maybe the MC might have to speak to Chad and try to get him to tell Sage the truth so she can move on, which is where sticking up for him in Ep 3 could come into play, and perhaps there may be a decision to stay at B&R or go with Sage when she graduates.

it wouldn't be a bad story if from now on MC's task were to make Sage fully trust him, to get her through this pantomime of friends with benefits.

we are halfway through the game, so no girl will be happily with MC for a long time, and this would be an interesting path

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yep, ever since She finally joined the school. I start to see why MC had such a big crush on her all summer.
and Damn She knows what she is doing :love:
View attachment 907015
View attachment 907017
" I Resist" - Yeah Sure :LOL:
View attachment 907029
View attachment 907022
View attachment 907023
View attachment 907025
View attachment 907026

BUT I stop Spamming, before I turn in to JillRoyce:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
As much as I loathed the DnG game, this was a highlight because I love the fact that they definitely had the same idea. :love:

anim_dng_fuck10_ep6.gif

Jan 26, 2019
after playing Acting Lessons, I'm even afraid of what will happen at the end of the game with the route I'm taking. is asking too much for an ending where I can stay alive and with the main girls ?? haha
It is horrible to have to choose between the characters, I got attached to almost all of them very deeply.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Possible interesting theory about Sage's relationship route, but what if, even after the break-up, she continues to mope and beat herself up over it, never fully recovering from it. On the FWB route, she and the MC maintain this status and grow closer, the MC even thinks they might start formally dating, but she resists going that far. She likes him, but she's been scarred by her relationship with Chad that she's afraid to go further with the MC than just FWB. She also knows that she's in her final year and likely to move away from B&R at the end of the academic year, so she feels like she doesn't want to start anything because of this, as it would either mean a long distance relationship or breaking up so they don't have to go through that.

Could this be how her relationship route goes? Because, let's face, this would be painful to have to deal with, having a girl you really like but who's now afraid of committment, and this seems like it would be right up DPC's alley to do this by not making it as easy as, "boyfriend gone, now she's mine". Maybe the MC might have to speak to Chad and try to get him to tell Sage the truth so she can move on, which is where sticking up for him in Ep 3 could come into play, and perhaps there may be a decision to stay at B&R or go with Sage when she graduates.
As much as I :love: Sage, I've always thought her path would be a dead end, mostly because of the age gap and her moving on after graduation. It just doesn't seem believable that a fine woman like that would wait another 3 years for an immature, philandering guy to grow up and graduate. No way she's going back to visit MC at B&R. She'll be focused on her career right after graduation. Sad though because she's my fav.

Gnomeking

Oct 24, 2017

I might be really wrong here. But didn't she say that she had her Dissertation next year? Or did she say semester?
Even if she graduates and you as the MC play on her route I don't see any reason for her to move away from the city and just leave you if you are in a relationship.

TheRobotDevil

Mar 15, 2019
Bout Quinn and the Ball (Don´t count on it) i have just a really bad felling bout that Message ... but what will it be ... she has enough problems with her Lifestyle ... now the stalking and steal her crap ... I really fear that something bad will happen to her ... kicked out of School or even ya know much extremer shit and MC can´t help her anymore ... will it be another Burning House but this time a House with full of Chicks ya now what i mean HOT ... can´t wait to find out the masterplan from Dr.Pink :devilish: ... :ROFLMAO:
I feel the magic 8 ball moment was Quinn wondering if her "Queen's Gambit" would work itself out in her favor; basically her trying to regain control of her businesses and ambitions. Though I do love that one of the first things Quinn does when we leave the room is start going through our stuff. Seeking insight or looking for some loose cash (much like the MC does)
As for what the future lies in store for her, I honestly wonder if redemption is a possibility. The music choice during the her scene with the MC allude to the idea she might be willing to seek the light at end of a tunnel; a way out of her current situation and the MC could be that. Or perhaps she seeks to pull MC in to her world; as we have such strong ties with many of the girls under her thumb. I'd laugh if DPC gave the players the option to earn money for the DIKs by adding the MC as an option of her menu (hey, she said she's trying to expand, ladies need lovin' too :LOL:). As for the 'burning house' scenario, well...i didn't play AL, but i've read the comments in thread, I suspect if Quinn was involved through her businesses or if she's in on the ' DIK conspiracy', she wouldnt be the only one that paid the price. I'd suspect her two closest friends Riona or Sage to take the hit.

As for the stalker...I have the sneaking suspicion its Troy. We haven't seen him awhile and if i recall his initial sketchy behavior in the first chapter, and a comment from Riona in Ch 3, suggest he is/was a customer of her drug business.

Reactions: Trojaner
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes