shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I mean, Burke made sure the girls in the restaurant didn't have to pay the tuition?

but is it a reconstruction or is it said quite explicitly?
I thought that the girls in the restaurant simply earned enough to pay the tuition themselves

if so Maya I really see her in danger, considering Quinn hasn't given up on her yet (in dialogue with Riona)
Definitely a bit of speculation there, but Mona comes running out of a room at the Prep party with Burke pretty much right behind her. He was either a client or he was sampling the goods. But then at the end of ep6 he's deleting her tuition. That's not something a professor would be doing unless it was all underhanded to begin with.

EDIT: it was a scholarship, not just tuition, that's probably how the restaurant system works - fake scholarships.

Reactions: Arigon

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Yeah the MC has her 7th (and presumed last) Journal.

I've also seen someone on another site try and say that when Jill said her and her sister were under the tree with "Jill reading and the sister writing" she was referring to Jill reading her MC's mothers other 6 journals while ignoring the rest of the sentence is "talking and listening to music together", so these are going to be the next "theory hole". Give it another few weeks for people to start playing through again and I'm certain we will get a ton of "Is this one of the journals?" theories.
So yeah, just because I am a skeptic that refuses to believe we won’t get a nut kick from DPC on Jill, I frequently bring up the Aunti Jill line. I also, in one of my several posts on the matter have referenced the other six journals being Jill’s connection to her sister.

While I don’t actually believe she IS the MC aunt, I have a worried knot in my stomach that something like that would not be beyond the realm of possibility from this author, not to introduce the kink, but to block Jill romance.

As Jill is actually lower down on my list of choices ( unless there is a new thruple formed with Bella) I’m not sure just how gut wrenching that would be for me, but it would be some emotional twist for sure.

Reactions: DavDR

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Definitely a bit of speculation there, but Mona comes running out of a room at the Prep party with Burke pretty much right behind her. He was either a client or he was sampling the goods. But then at the end of ep6 he's deleting her tuition. That's not something a professor would be doing unless it was all underhanded to begin with.

EDIT: it was a scholarship, not just tuition.
I agree on Mona's backstory, she has a certain point she wanted to go out.

my doubts are on the management of the "free tuition". that's a lot of money, to make it disappear from the school budget .. we are talking about 4-5 girls

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
if so I really see Maya in danger
Maya's fucked, figuratively. She isn't going to prostitute herself out for the tuition (it was one thing to have sex with the mc whom she really like, quite another to be sucking old men's cocks). Hence she'll be lining up for old mate's 5K.

Reactions: BenMeiffert

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019

my doubts are on the management of the "free tuition". that's a lot of money, to make it disappear from the school budget .. we are talking about 4-5 girls
It doesn't disappear, it goes to a scholarship. And students gets it. Now the only problem is how to justify why those girls are receiving those funds, but seems like a minor thing.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

The scholarship payment said, "pending". A theory kicking around here is that Burke is the top dog in all this, not just Quinn. Burke is probably receiving good cash from hungry restaurant patrons, and it's eventually covering the tuition. It's a bit far fetched but a scholarship with a pending payment sounds weird. Maybe it was unrelated and she did earn a legit scholarship but some drama unfolded and the benefactors couldn't pay. I don't know, I'm just rambling now. :giggle:

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
the fate of Mona is not clear to me, the scene with Burke does not seem very clear to me, he deletes her name from a file / program, and then we see her leave as Maya's father enters the dormitory (not sure it's her, but I think so)

it makes me think that she is leaving by her own, perhaps pushed by Quinn, the fact that Burke deletes the file is only a consequence.

I also have another doubt about Mona, we have often talked about the relationship with Camilla, but it seems to me the situation has changed a lot. at the end of the fifth chapter Quinn asks Camilla if Mona can be trusted, and Camilla does not answer, but from how the sixth chapter begins I would say that either Camilla does not trust Mona or in any case she has not convinced Quinn at all, then it is only Lily to defend her. and finally, after they have all been named "sisters" Camilal doesn't think for a moment about going into the room with Riona leaving Mona again, who is obviously not happy
Mona has definitely left and I have a feeling that Quinn probably told her she was out of the HOTs, then told Burke and he deleted what is likely to be a fake scholarship that is used to cover for Quinn's operation.

It was also interesting how Camila, supposed "good friend" to Mona, immediately and giddily jumps at the chance to be roomies with Riona, completely forgetting about her friend Mona who is really in need of a friend right now, then Maya has her outburst and storms off which would make Mona feel even more alone. So perhaps, feeling this sense of loneliness and hoplessness, she left by herself, but Quinn having something to do with it also very possible.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Mona has definitely left and I have a feeling that Quinn probably told her she was out of the HOTs, then told Burke and he deleted what is likely to be a fake scholarship that is used to cover for Quinn's operation.

It was also interesting how Camila, supposed "good friend" to Mona, immediately and giddily jumps at the chance to be roomies with Riona, completely forgetting about her friend Mona who is really in need of a friend right now, then Maya has her outburst and storms off which would make Mona feel even more alone. So perhaps, feeling this sense of loneliness and hoplessness, she left by herself, but Quinn having something to do with it also very possible.
with Quinn against and without Camilla to support her, Mona's choice to leave seems natural to me.

I don't think she was at the BR to study, and in that moment she realizes that the fun is over for her

I hope it is not the end neither for her nor for Cathy (who, however, will remain until the appointment of a replacement .. Nora?)

they are two very sad moments of a particularly bitter chapter

R1viel

Nov 25, 2017
The scholarship payment said, "pending". A theory kicking around here is that Burke is the top dog in all this, not just Quinn. Burke is probably receiving good cash from hungry restaurant patrons, and it's eventually covering the tuition. It's a bit far fetched but a scholarship with a pending payment sounds weird. Maybe it was unrelated and she did earn a legit scholarship but some drama unfolded and the benefactors couldn't pay. I don't know, I'm just rambling now. :giggle:
I don't know if this is a thing in the US but in the UK if you drop out of Uni in the first three months you don't have to pay for the full year so the scholarship funds could be pending due to how early in the school year it is

Ale82

Apr 9, 2018
So yeah, just because I am a skeptic that refuses to believe we won’t get a nut kick from DPC on Jill, I frequently bring up the Aunti Jill line. I also, in one of my several posts on the matter have referenced the other six journals being Jill’s connection to her sister.

While I don’t actually believe she IS the MC aunt, I have a worried knot in my stomach that something like that would not be beyond the realm of possibility from this author, not to introduce the kink, but to block Jill romance.

As Jill is actually lower down on my list of choices ( unless there is a new thruple formed with Bella) I’m not sure just how gut wrenching that would be for me, but it would be some emotional twist for sure.
Yeah I don't see that one happening. I mean the MC mother could have died on childbirth, but can we truly believe the MC doesn't know his mother last name? Dad never told him? I mean, come on...

Besides, IIRC, Jill knows about the MCs mother and how she died, and she never once mentioned that her sis passed away in the same way.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
OK. STIs. You know em, you love em, you got em.

So Neil tells MC to watch out for pregnancy and STIs, but you can't seem to get condoms anywhere on campus...aside from the one Derek uses to prank the Alphas. If DPC is going to be including STIs then I'd at least prefer the option to slap on a johnny. I get that he's going for realism, but a herpes simulator ain't no fun in an AVN.

As far as pregnancy is concerned, he usually gives us the option to pull out, but in a few cases you can't (Jade, Nicole, Sarah IIRC). I don't mind having pregnancy for my DIK MCs (because he nuts inside every time), but I'd prefer the option to rubber up for my CHICK MCs. I know you always have the choice to avoid these women, but that's hard to do. Especially with Nicole, even though she looks like a gonorrhea factory.

• Yay, new update!

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Yeah I don't see that one happening. I mean the MC mother could have died on childbirth, but can we truly believe the MC doesn't know his mother last name? Dad never told him? I mean, come on...

Besides, IIRC, Jill knows about the MCs mother and how she died, and she never once mentioned that her sis passed away in the same way.
It's pretty awkward talking about dying relatives though, you know, in order to get the full picture. It's not like MC'd be like, "yeah so my mom died after giving birth to me..." and then Jill would be all like, "get out of town, my sis died giving birth to some brat too. Small world!".

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

So Neil tells MC to watch out for pregnancy and STIs, but you can't seem to get condoms anywhere on campus...aside from the one Derek uses to prank the Alphas. If DPC is going to be including STIs then I'd at least prefer the option to slap on a johnny. I get that he's going for realism, but a herpes simulator ain't no fun in an AVN.

As far as pregnancy is concerned, he usually gives us the option to pull out, but in a few cases you can't (Jade, Nicole, Sarah IIRC). I don't mind having pregnancy for my DIK MCs (because he nuts inside every time), but I'd prefer the option to rubber up for my CHICK MCs. I know you always have the choice to avoid these women, but that's hard to do. Especially with Nicole, even though she looks like a gonorrhea factory.
Hey, go easy on Nicole there! :cautious:

I'm guessing all these hoes be on the pill.

The jocks too.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

clearly condoms in the BADIK universe are rare and unobtainable

Neil's fixation on safe sex made me think that he has had some STDs, like syphilis, that he has damaged his brain resulting in these serious memory losses that are often talked about, or that Mc has a stepbrother somewhere and that the alimony Neil has to pay for are the legal issues mentioned in his bio

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I'm officially endorsing this! It being his bed that MC & Sage fucked in right before the sprinklers went off is just waaay to ironic for Sage not to be little Tybbie's sis. This is already significant payback for his blackmailing of Jill. So until proven otherwise, I'm simply going to believe it.
It also seems implied that Sage knows it's Tybalt's room, asking the MC how he knew. It's also the room that Sage chose.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
clearly condoms in the BADIK universe are rare and unobtainable

Neil's fixation on safe sex made me think that he has had some STDs, like syphilis, that he has damaged his brain resulting in these serious memory losses that are often talked about, or that Mc has a stepbrother somewhere and that the alimony Neil has to pay for are the legal issues mentioned in his bio
I love the whole STI/STD thing, you can easily tell whos over the age of 25 and who's not lol.

• Haha
Reactions: shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes