lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Depends on what the Dad does, if he's still there when they get back. Tybalt may be trying to leverage (flimsy) legal action against the MC to keep Jill away from him, but if Maya's Dad assaults, verbally abuses, and/or essentially kidnaps his own daughter by dragging her home and locking her away, well then I know who I will hate more. :mad:
Also, Tybalt eats a watermelon full of his own jizz :LOL:

hablat

Jul 24, 2017
Not quoting or replying directly because like 8 people talked about it. RE: DPC's upcoming dark ending

All the LIs have a sword dangling above their head right now:
  • Maya/Josy has Maya's religious father holding finances over her
  • Sage has finding out who the cheater is, and potentially losing the presidency coupled with anger issues
  • Bella has her secret and that "I would have called out for help" line
  • Jill is being blackmailed (it's a little more over your head, tbh)
I have a bad feeling you're going to have to pick and choose who to help. You either calm down Sage before she does something she regrets, or you help Bella through whatever. Solve the blackmailing or deal with Maya's dad... So on. That's likely what these big one or the other choices have been leading up to.

Honestly I'm hoping the game follows normal story structure where shit gets really bad for the next few updates, but you can navigate through it and fix most things then get an ending on the same emotional level as the beginning. This game doesn't feel like it's been hinting at being dark enough to feel rightfully like a tragedy. The whiplash worked once in AL but doing it twice might just end with everyone bitter.

I hope the intro is only telling you it will dip into the negative aspects, not end in it.

IcemanVincy85

Nov 14, 2020
Not quoting or replying directly because like 8 people talked about it. RE: DPC's upcoming dark ending

• Sage has finding out who the cheater is, and potentially losing the presidency coupled with anger issues
I have a bad feeling you're going to have to pick and choose who to help. You either calm down Sage before she does something she regrets, or you help Bella through whatever. Solve the blackmailing or deal with Maya's dad... So on. That's likely what these big one or the other choices have been leading up to.

Honestly I'm hoping the game follows normal story structure where shit gets really bad for the next few updates, but you can navigate through it and fix most things then get an ending on the same emotional level as the beginning. This game doesn't feel like it's been hinting at being dark enough to feel rightfully like a tragedy. The whiplash worked once in AL but doing it twice might just end with everyone bitter.

I hope the intro is only telling you it will dip into the negative aspects, not end in it.
I didn't play Acting Lesson, but i'm curious to try it, i think that in the end you should choose Maya, Josy, Sage, Bella or Jill that's why i have different save with different path. I'm ready if this is the case :)

Jan 18, 2020
Depends on what the Dad does, if he's still there when they get back. Tybalt may be trying to leverage (flimsy) legal action against the MC to keep Jill away from him, but if Maya's Dad assaults, verbally abuses, and/or essentially kidnaps his own daughter by dragging her home and locking her away, well then I know who I will hate more. :mad:
Yeah, Tybalt isn't a bad human being per se. He might be an egoist shitty person but I guess that's Tybalt just being Tybalt. Personally irl I imagine all rich spoiled brats to be like him :ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

surely we will not be able to save them all, already in the sixth chapter there is the strong feeling that we will have to choose whether to continue with Jill (perhaps Sage is recoverable ...)

but not all of these dangers are of the same level

Bella's is not evaluable, it could be as hopeless as being a simple betrayal ...
I don't see how Jill's blackmail can be more of a setback, can the daughter of an important family end up being the sex slave of a page boy like Tybalt? can she really fall in love with him? I do not think so
Sage has to make peace with herself, but she has no real problems, and the presidency doesn't seem to care much

from Maya and Josy come the real dangers, if we knew that MC's $ 5,000 is at least in the order of magnitude of the tuition, we could rest assured, but in this uncertainty anything can happen. if she brings Maya home at the end is among the best guesses, eventually we will somehow bring her back to BR. but what if he actually pushed Maya to break up with Josy? he had almost succeeded once before. or if he forced MC to defend Maya physically, putting himself in even more trouble?

I didn't play Acting Lesson, but i'm curious to try it, i think that in the end you should choose Maya, Josy, Sage, Bella or Jill that's why i have different save with different path. I'm ready if this is the case :)
I don't know what to recommend.

when I finished it I thought that if I had played AL before, maybe I would never have started playing BADIK

but perhaps it was an exaggerated reaction

JimmyBoy16

Dec 11, 2017
Mac user, having some trouble with the latest update patch. Tried all of the troubleshooting from the attached patch instructions, but no dice.

After clicking and dragging the "contents" folder into the App, the game tries to start up for a few mins, before finally crashing and delivering this message in terminal:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 274, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

Any advice?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If AL was the first game can't be perfect, but while i wait for ep7 i could give a shot ;)
for me it is not a problem of defects

if it had too many I would simply not recommend it, I liked it and I think it is still worth playing, and that it is still now above average

but it just upsets you, and I like to be happy

Reactions: ename144

1d5w1adawd

Nov 21, 2020
guys the 6.0.1 patch is not working i tried to copy all the patch and paste it in my game (replace otherfiles) but not working its still on 0.5.2. But after im done at Ep 5 the Ep 6 palayed but i keep getting error, can any body help me ?

IcemanVincy85

Nov 14, 2020
for me it is not a problem of defects

if it had too many I would simply not recommend it, I liked it and I think it is still worth playing, and that it is still now above average

but it just upsets you, and I like to be happy
In the intro Jill says if you had hard time don't play this game. I don't know if this is a hint for a bad ending

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
guys the 6.0.1 patch is not working i tried to copy all the patch and paste it in my game (replace otherfiles) but not working its still on 0.5.2. But after im done at Ep 5 the Ep 6 palayed but i keep getting error, can any body help me ?
Patch doesn't work on the 5.2 from here, you need the full download.

Boy Blue

Sep 12, 2020
It's easy to win the tennis game because you have to hit the "HIT" tennis ball at or near the top of the gauge. I've never lost against Jill, so she doesn't "always win".
He's talking about set not the match, Jill always win her set but you can win the match.If you never lost a set for her you only played a one set match, if you play the 3 set match you lose her set.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
surely we will not be able to save them all, already in the sixth chapter there is the strong feeling that we will have to choose whether to continue with Jill (perhaps Sage is recoverable ...)

but not all of these dangers are of the same level

Bella's is not evaluable, it could be as hopeless as being a simple betrayal ...
I don't see how Jill's blackmail can be more of a setback, can the daughter of an important family end up being the sex slave of a page boy like Tybalt? can she really fall in love with him? I do not think so
Sage has to make peace with herself, but she has no real problems, and the presidency doesn't seem to care much

from Maya and Josy come the real dangers, if we knew that MC's $ 5,000 is at least in the order of magnitude of the tuition, we could rest assured, but in this uncertainty anything can happen. if she brings Maya home at the end is among the best guesses, eventually we will somehow bring her back to BR. but what if he actually pushed Maya to break up with Josy? he had almost succeeded once before. or if he forced MC to defend Maya physically, putting himself in even more trouble?

I don't know what to recommend.

when I finished it I thought that if I had played AL before, maybe I would never have started playing BADIK

but perhaps it was an exaggerated reaction
Save them from what? In the event that only one can be chosen, the others do not have to ruin her life, first Maya and Josy, if her tuition is so important to her then she leave Josy and continue her studies, she will have time to return with her or find another Or rather drop her studies and live a life with josy, it is not that that is something so serious. Sage? by god she just broke up with a boyfriend who doesn't love her and was a fucking idiot, it happens to a lot of girls and it's not the end of the world. Jill? Well being blackmailed is not a good thing of course but as long as it is only never seeing the MC again it is not that bad either, and finally Bella, we don't know anything about this so this is where the real problem can be. Real problems , nothing bad compared to have a mortal illnes or being burned alive or being a serial killer xD

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
We don't know what her dad is like and I think people imagine some 2 dimensional bad guy which frankly wouldn't make that much sense when both Maya and Derek grew up to be decent people.
there is little doubt, starting with how Maya described him

and I don't think Derek can be proof of a good father figure:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
He's talking about set not the match, Jill always win her set but you can win the match.If you never lost a set for her you only played a one set match, if you play the 3 set match you lose her set.
Not always. If you play perfectly during her set, there's a CHANCE that you might win. I've done it, although with the amount of times I had to reload, it's faster to just lose it and win the third set

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes