KuroKumo

Mar 13, 2020
So, I am at the DnG part of the game and I was wondering if there was a console command to get a pot. I already bought one but I don't have it at my save. Any help?

ElNieves

Dec 6, 2019
hello everyone, what does not suit me is how burke has the video that we recorded with jade? if only the diks are supposed to know, do they think there is a traitor?

R1viel

Nov 25, 2017
Big disagree. She's treating him as a romantic interest for sure, but not being honest about it. The phone call, the scene at the HOTs for movie night... The game pretty much looks you in the face and says "hey she like likes you." via Sarah saying

"You don't kiss a side-piece passionately in broad daylight."

Sage is just going through a breakup, probably feeling guilty about even picking you up as a fuckbuddy and then getting feelings despite being in a relationship she was hoping to save. She's bad with emotions. She buries them deep and covers them up, but you can see from her reactions how she feels about things bubbling to the surface.
Also she kept telling the MC that she didn't want it to turn in to a relatonship so she's probably also worried that he doesn't feel the same things back. which is irrational, all things considered but after a serious break up your bound to question what other people feel for you.

not to mention most of your +rp conversations with her before chapter 6 are telling her its purely sexual

R1viel

Nov 25, 2017
how do i get the threesome with quinn and riona
you need to have ordered spicy and japanse takeout from her 'resturant' . I'd recommend doing that early as possible. you should then be able to accept the offer at the end of chapter 3

KoolMe

Jun 23, 2019
1) Ashley got the hammer the least. She's just upset with Derek and is...therefore, further removed from the scenario, at least for the moment. Fortunately nothing bad happened to her at the A&O party which is what I was worried about.
am I the only one worried that our boy Derek might get (or already has been) cucked . Ashley seemed to charmed by Anthony's intelligence .
PS: I would consider that NTR :HideThePain:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Big disagree. She's treating him as a romantic interest for sure, but not being honest about it. The phone call, the scene at the HOTs for movie night... The game pretty much looks you in the face and says "hey she like likes you." via Sarah saying

"You don't kiss a side-piece passionately in broad daylight."

Sage is just going through a breakup, probably feeling guilty about even picking you up as a fuckbuddy and then getting feelings despite being in a relationship she was hoping to save. She's bad with emotions. She buries them deep and covers them up, but you can see from her reactions how she feels about things bubbling to the surface.
I also really like Sage's sincerity, a sincerity that sometimes hurts, that doesn't give in to the easy way.

Sage must overcome her trauma, a trauma she probably never thought she was going to face and she doesn't know how to overcome. MC has to wait for her timing, however frustrating that wait may be.

I find the situation very similar to Jill's, but from a different perspective

Last edited:

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I also really like Sage's sincerity, a sincerity that sometimes hurts, that doesn't give in to the easy way.

Sage must overcome his trauma, a trauma he probably never thought he was going to face and he doesn't know how to overcome. MC has to wait for her timing, however frustrating that wait may be.

I find the situation very similar to Jill's, but from a different perspective
What I like the most about Sage is that she is a girl who likes to receive affection, she likes to cuddle, and she is a beast in bed lol

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
MAN!

Doc brutalized almost every redhead in the game except for some of the satellite characters.

1) Ashley got the hammer the least. She's just upset with Derek and is...therefore, further removed from the scenario, at least for the moment. Fortunately nothing bad happened to her at the A&O party which is what I was worried about.

2) Cathy is now a broken, suffering woman, who has submitted her resignation.

3) Mona is a broken, suffering woman who is leaving the college.

4) Sage is broken, suffering AND SICK as a dog!

What the hell, DrPink?

Ashley opens to me that she has overcome the disappointment for Derek's "betrayal", in case it is the latter who still has to come out. and it seems that he is about to console himself with Big A, who may not be a genius but seems to have a quality

of course I'm talking about the dance

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
My first playthrough for this latest version was on the Chick path because I wanted to see what new scenes Bella had. My 2nd playthrough I went with the DIK path and was surprised to find that you can get just as far with her on the DIK path as you can on the Chick path. I did make sure to keep my relationship as high as possible with all of the girls even if it meant picking a choice that reduced whichever (chick or DIK) score I was going for. I kept my affinity maxed for each though (either max DIK or max Chick affinity) even if it came with a relationship hit.

I found a couple of Maya and Josie scenes that seem to be Chick path exclusive but nothing for any other girls other than a couple of teaser scenes with Jill where you can't really do much of anything. Are there any other girls on the Chick path I missed? The DIK path has quite a few girls that are unavailable on the Chick path.

BTW the new Bella scenes are seriously hot even if she doesn't go quite as far as I was hoping for. Was disappointed that Jill didn't seem to get much love in this episode (compared to what she did in previous episodes) unless I missed a scene.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes