felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
haha

looks like today we will have another heated discussion like yesterday
I'm kidding huh

then I already said yesterday that the closing of the fourth chapter is mistaken, and those scenes that I have reported are a clear example of this

to make a serious consideration: yesterday I said that in my opinion DPC described, especially initially, Maya in a way that could easily be "unpleasant" to the players. in the same way with Quinn he does the opposite, despite being the "criminal" of BR she is always treated in a way that leaves the doubt: many lost looks, moments of unexpected tenderness, she is a bitch, but never completely.
and in fact many players were frustrated when in the sixth chapter he refused their help due to a question of previous choices / affinity

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
it is impossible for my character on Chick path because I refused Quinn's service (I suppose this decision is the best for a chick). Does it worth playing again the chick part?

you have a longer scene with both Maya and Josy, instead of the one with Maya alone

personally I would generally recommend you do a DIK game too, but not just for that scene

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Until now she is the perfect gal. She doesn´t care bout money. She is never bad. Just a Funny Lovely Gal. Don´t see one mistake on her char ... thats why i think she´s just a trap.
A "trap" trap, or just a trap?
what come to mind is the fact that Jill was actually Will till he transitioned. and to back it up remember the question MC was asked when paired with Jade? "what defines gender"

Reactions: Trojaner

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
you have a longer scene with both Maya and Josy, instead of the one with Maya alone

personally I would generally recommend you do a DIK game too, but not just for that scene
That's not a problem I have both cick (Jill, Bella, Josy & Maya) and dik (Sage and all other side girls) path.
Because I prefer Josy over Maya, I should play again the chick part... yes I am a perfectionist

Jan 15, 2019
I'm kidding huh

then I already said yesterday that the closing of the fourth chapter is mistaken, and those scenes that I have reported are a clear example of this

to make a serious consideration: yesterday I said that in my opinion DPC described, especially initially, Maya in a way that could easily be "unpleasant" to the players. in the same way with Quinn he does the opposite, despite being the "criminal" of BR she is always treated in a way that leaves the doubt: many lost looks, moments of unexpected tenderness, she is a bitch, but never completely.
and in fact many players were frustrated when in the sixth chapter he refused their help due to a question of previous choices / affinity
she behaves like a bitch with everyone except MC

and even with MC she just do to tease him

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
she is bitch with everyone except MC

and even with MC she just do to tease him
technically Quinn was a bitch only to Josy (the girl that called the MC when his phone was with her) and Maya (the girl MC was all sweet and protective at the party) the same two girls that later hurt MC. if you think about her talk with Mona, there was nothing bitchy about it, she simply warned her about Burke's retaliation and indeed later we did see Burke cancel Mona from the database

• Thinking Face
Reactions: R1viel and Ghostly

Kakoli55

Jun 2, 2020
ım tryıng to create one gırl only paths for each gırl but ı dont know how to not to be ın jılls path wıth a chıck afınıty and status
how can ı not to be wıth jıll when ım wıth maya josy
please gımme an answer ı asked that once before but no one answered

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
technically Quinn was a bitch only to Josy (the girl that called the MC when his phone was with her) and Maya (the girl MC was all sweet and protective at the party) the same two girls that later hurt MC. if you think about her talk with Mona, there was nothing bitchy about it, she simply warned her about Burke's retaliation and indeed later we did see Burke cancel Mona from the database
in reality with Josy she would like to be a bitch but Josy won't let her, indeed she exploits Quinn's character to be admitted into the aspiring HOTs by confessing to her being Tommy's sister.
but also towards Maya she is more bitch than Sara and Melanie are towards Ashley (Sage path)? or Tommy towards MC? there is always the hidden threat to Maya of becoming a restaurant dish. and this scene continues to disturb me

screenshot0003.png
if Tommy knows Maya's existence, he did it through Quinn

in my opinion Quinn's worst gesture is when she slaps Riona, it's a very violent gesture to put her in her place.

but then soon afterwards they seem to make peace and seem to be part of their relationship of dominance and submission

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
ım tryıng to create one gırl only paths for each gırl but ı dont know how to not to be ın jılls path wıth a chıck afınıty and status
you have to make a bad impression on Bella and then dump Jill at the appointment at the tennis club

you have to make some DIK choices

Reactions: Kakoli55

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
don't do anything with her in episode 5

Giaochino

Mar 5, 2019
Quinn is a bitch to whoever oppose her only at different level. She is openly hostile to Maya but only schemes behind Sage's back due to leverage. She blackmails Mona, but can only be snarky to Lily. She's friendly with Riona as long as she doesn't question her leadership.

She is not bitchy with Tommy. She goes along well with him, but realized he is still an immature kid living the good life thanks to Rusty's dad, in the end she "betray" him with the preps party due to her own fuck-ups. She knows she ruined his trust but she doens't bitch too much about it. She is just sad.

To me she has some daddy issue and looks for a figure that can help her, but her pride and her need to do everything on her own get in the way.
And here comes MC. He is not judgemental, pretty easy going, not vengeful, caring in a DIK way and tries to help pretty much everyone by not picking their shit but pointing out their shortcoming. So Daddy-MC will be able to help her out with whatever she is going through.

Last edited:

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
if I understand correctly, for hitting the max rep with Jill you have to lose a few points with Bella and viceversa (for both of them you need to be on chick path but you have to choice your rep durin yoga scene and pumpackes... punpakes... the cooking scene) you are not forced to lose any rep with other girls but the last choice between Jill and Sage; Maya over Josy or viceversa (need chick / neutral path but who you fool around with is an important choice, but I have to investigate better mainly for the cleaning scene in 6th cap but Isabella should hate you), no problem with Sage (you just need dik path and there is no competition with the other girls but the last scene if you want to go out with Jill or stay with sage trying to heal her by fever, obvious choice here)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Quinn is a bitch to whoever oppose her only at different level. She is openly hostile to Maya but only schemes behind Sage's back due to leverage. She blackmails Mona, but can only be snarky to Lily. She's friendly with Riona as long as she doesn't question her leadership.

She is not bitchy is with Tommy. She goes along well with him, but realize he is still an immature kid leaving the good life thanks to Rusty's dad, in the end she "betray" him with the preps party due to her own fuck-ups. She knows she ruined his trust but she doens't bitch too much about it. She is just sad.

To me she has some daddy issue and looks for a figure that can help her, but her pride and her need to do everything on her own get in the way.
And here comes MC. He is not judgemental, pretty easy going, not vengeful, caring in a DIK way and tries to help pretty much everyone by not picking their shit but pointing out their shortcoming. So Daddy-MC will be able to help her out with whatever she is going through.
like all bullies, she mainly does it with those who let her do it

I wouldn't say she's not being a bitch with Tommy, she deliberately provokes him (in the end of 4 th chapter for example)

Reactions: ename144

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I haven't heard much discussion about the most important issue in the game.

Who's behind the Tybalt spoof account?

screenshot0017.png

My guess is, in order of probability
1. Bella
2. Sage (if she is his sister)
3. Jill

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
it is impossible for my character on Chick path because I refused Quinn's service (I suppose this decision is the best for a chick). Does it worth playing again the chick part?
You don't need to have the threesome to avoid the scene. Just don't offer to help Maya with her list, in ep3.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Daver and ename144

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
Someone put this in the frontpage, kudos my friend

EDIT: how did you do the math? Trial and error? It would be sweet to make this spreadsheet somewhat automated to test different solutions, I might fiddle a bit with that this week if I can
I was thinking about making it an automated table at first but when realizing this would require an already pretty big number of DIK-team and room/work combinations while also having to try to pre-plan the following days assignments (having to take into account that people could have gotten either 2, 4 or 6 natural xp to their stats depending on their team size as well) made me realize that automating this would take me forever.
So instead I opted to just go based off of these observations:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes