shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
why chads a CHAD(straight)
1. Only chicks can wear pretty thongs

why chad's a homo for troy(maybe bi )
1. no straight dude can reject a booty call from Sage
2. why else would he be blackmailed with some secret pics that made him beat up MC and even cry in front of him
3. none of the fuckable side girls (except heather & elena) is romantically involved with any other npc . Imagine the croud pissed off patreons shouting ntr if any of them is involved with a hated character like Chad
4. after loosing his homies, presidency and SAGE , dude is being possetive(hopefully not HIV) and living gaily(happily) with troy in a little dorm on eastern wing
5. with all the forced m&j lesbian drama and the gender studies shitshow ,its really hard to ignore the devs priority for diversity. All he need is a gay chad and the troy trap to complete his upcomming netflix original with pixar "TrOY STORY"
I'm a little concerned that Jill may have a surprise for us though, just to ensure all the LGBTQIA bases are covered...

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
This seems so unlikely now that the story has all but said that he's
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You may have missed the discussions in relatively recent posts identifying that Mel was in the gym on the treadmill with Sarah just across from the Jocks while Chad was on the phone with his side "chick".

obibobi

May 10, 2017
It's not apparently incomprehensible, you just don't agree with it.

The major branch that people complained about initially (prior to the Quinn library sex scene) was the M&J library decision. Right before the girls tell the mc "yes" or "no", they quietly talk to each other. Now if the mc is a CHICK, Maya feels a stronger connection to him (if he does end up with them and goes with Maya when Josy is taking her luggage to the dorm room, Maya confides in him that she feels comfortable with him because he's like a girl - due to his CHICK affinity). If he's not a CHICK, Maya wouldn't feel that connection and the deals off. It's the subtle difference that sways Maya's opinion. It's a big, risky step to enter into such a relationship, especially for a girl who up until recently thought she was gay. Being a DIK is a deal breaker.

You either accept that explanation, or you don't, and that's purely a matter of opinion, but I don't think it's fair to say it's incomprehensible...
I don't even need it to be that detailed, some of the girls like a Chik (nice guy), some like a Dik (bad boy) and I won't take issue when Jill isn't as nice on a Dik route

Reactions: shazba

obibobi

May 10, 2017
You may have missed the discussions in relatively recent posts identifying that Mel was in the gym on the treadmill with Sarah just across from the Jocks while Chad was on the phone with his side "chick".
Slim possibility Pink Cake could have missed that, if not then I wonder what her connection is to the situation because there must be one at the very least.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Slim possibility Pink Cake could have missed that, if not then I wonder what her connection is to the situation because there must be one at the very least.
Definitely a connection, some rather not-so-subtle hints were dropped in regards to the entire deal. I'm wildly guessing she's related to Troy and she cares for both Troy and Sage that's why she doesn't look happy during the breakup scene and why she talks about how the mc will help Sage when the time comes. Plus they both have dark hair (?)

Reactions: johnny twosins

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It's not apparently incomprehensible, you just don't agree with it.

The major branch that people complained about initially (prior to the Quinn library sex scene) was the M&J library decision. Right before the girls tell the mc "yes" or "no", they quietly talk to each other. Now if the mc is a CHICK, Maya feels a stronger connection to him (if he does end up with them and goes with Maya when Josy is taking her luggage to the dorm room, Maya confides in him that she feels comfortable with him because he's like a girl - due to his CHICK affinity). If he's not a CHICK, Maya wouldn't feel that connection and the deals off. It's the subtle difference that sways Maya's opinion. It's a big, risky step to enter into such a relationship, especially for a girl who up until recently thought she was gay. Being a DIK is a deal breaker.

You either accept that explanation, or you don't, and that's purely a matter of opinion, but I don't think it's fair to say it's incomprehensible...
maybe it's a question of semantics ...

if an explanation is not acceptable to me, then it is also incomprehensible. and in the same way on the contrary if I don't understand an explanation it becomes unacceptable to me.

of course in both cases I can be wrong

in the event of a pact rejected, the confessions that individual girls make to MC make it all the more frustrating

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah, that would totally be adding copious amounts of salt into the wound, unless the mc's "boyfriend" contract included lots of sex to make it seem convincing... :sneaky:
I think it is possible that the relationship between Maya and Josy (with or without MC) is still doomed to failure for several reasons.

a choice of Maya in this sense could be the perfect reason to bring it down

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Yes but how would you feel if she stopped having sex with you altogether, and only slept with her girlfriend. That's more like the situation Sage is facing.
Happened for a while - I had a hard time finding a reason to be upset. Claudia (her gf) was smokin' hot. I am not aware how Claudia's bf felt about the situation, however. I have been told I'm a bit of an outlier for not being terribly possessive or prone to jealousy.
Buncha ΔiK pics in this game. Derek should learn to check who he's sexting.
Feels almost like we've seen more of his package than the MCs, and the MC is actively getting action.

It does leave me curious who he's been exchanging texts with, though.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That would assume everyone else knows she's a Burke except the mc, and given he didn't even know Jill was a Burke, I guess it's plausible. I do find it strange that the MC is fucking people on a regular basis and he doesn't even know their surnames...

maybe you were referring to Sage?

keep in mind that we don't know even if MC knows his mother's surname ....

• Angry

IcemanVincy85

Nov 14, 2020
Speaking of Arieth, every DIK fuck her....MC would be the last in ep.7? It seems to be a real DIK you should have sex with Arieth. She wants MC in the Swyper chat, we'll see if there is a chance. :)

Reactions: crabsinthekitchen

JohnnyCrunch

Sep 2, 2020
sorry, I was starting from the end of the sixth chapter, so either MC and the girls will not find the father in the dormitory and therefore everything will be postponed, or they will find him and have to deal with him in some way.

if Maya could have had the money by pretending she was no longer interested in Josy she would have done so already, indeed it would have been easier (and more logical) when she thought that maybe she would never see her again. doing it now would be very bad for Josy, it would mean denying her love, at a time when they are rebuilding their relationship (with MC or without)

and hiding behind an exclusive relationship with MC (one of the hypotheses she made about how to handle Maya's father) would be the same (as well as being terribly selfish towards Mc if he was rejected)
Yeah, we don't really know time frame of those scenes... if they will run into her father or not.

Before Josy showed up, Maya was already getting tuition, as her father didn't think her and Josy were together. That's why dad had Derek "keeping him updated"... to make sure it stayed that way. As long as that was the situation, there was no need for Maya to say anything to her dad, because she was thinking that once she got the free tuition from the HOTs, she'd be able to just avoid the confrontation completely. However, she didn't realize the lie until just before the end of Chapter 6, which is where we're at right now.

I just think those three have an understanding that they'll say whatever they have to say to get her dad off her back. So, I don't think Josy would get her feelings hurt if Maya were to say she wasn't involved with anyone. It's not like they'd have to completely stop seeing each other.

JohnnyCrunch

Sep 2, 2020
I think it is possible that the relationship between Maya and Josy (with or without MC) is still doomed to failure for several reasons.

a choice of Maya in this sense could be the perfect reason to bring it down
It's also doomed for failure because... they're damn teenagers! Like most, they're too young to know what they want in life. lol

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah, we don't really know time frame of those scenes... if they will run into her father or not.

Before Josy showed up, Maya was already getting tuition, as her father didn't think her and Josy were together. That's why dad had Derek "keeping him updated"... to make sure it stayed that way. As long as that was the situation, there was no need for Maya to say anything to her dad, because she was thinking that once she got the free tuition from the HOTs, she'd be able to just avoid the confrontation completely. However, she didn't realize the lie until just before the end of Chapter 6, which is where we're at right now.

I just think those three have an understanding that they'll say whatever they have to say to get her dad off her back. So, I don't think Josy would get her feelings hurt if Maya were to say she wasn't involved with anyone. It's not like they'd have to completely stop seeing each other.

I do not think, they or have paid it or not Maya's tuition, if they had paid it is not that you can take it back, there is probably a deadline within which it must be paid. and Derek must make sure that Maya is "deserving" of it.

but even if it's like you say, the idea of pretending to be straight (father doesn't care that Maya is a good student, or at least it's not his main concern), hiding Josy is really humiliating, it's unacceptable

and all this purely for money (after she was willing to do whatever Quinn asked for money, and we hope we saw everything she had to do).

but rather Maya gave up college for a year

otherwise her character would be further diminished

It's also doomed for failure because... they're damn teenagers! Like most, they're too young to know what they want in life. lol
that for sure, but of course I was referring to the time covered by the game's plot

whoever Li is, in the end they will be an unhappy couple sleeping in separate beds because Mc snores

• Haha
Reactions: Ilhares

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
While Chad was on the phone talking with his lover Mel was on the gym's main room running. It's very unlikely that she was the one on the call.
View attachment 918707
As has been mentioned, Mel could have been using earbuds while on the treadmill or she could've got off it when she got Chad's call; the way Chad asks if the other person liked the panties he sent suggests a conversation that was just beginning rather than one which had been going on for a while.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes