Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Dammit. I seriously asked for help 3 pages back. Stuck and can't get out of one of those goddamn free roams (I HATE them!!!) It's the one in the DIK mansion. Phone tasks says to "chat with people" but did with everyone in the house and even tried chatting on the phone to no avail. Ep 4 or 5. One where "father" is the only one still clickable and says "leave me alone maggot..."
But no help and 2-3 pages of shit posts about retarded fan theories.
Dude, you first asked for help with a post like this...
Now lost again. Goddam free roams. Can't find outside. They lost and now no luck. Can't find anything.
...which doesn't say which episode or free roam you are stuck with, so we can't help you. Then you get two people take screenshots of directions and people for you.

This one:
Here are the people you *need* to talk to. Do any of them look unfamiliar?
View attachment 928995 View attachment 928996 View attachment 928997 View attachment 929000 View attachment 929002 View attachment 929012

Once you've talked to all of them, Quinn will appear next to Tommy and you can exit the free roam.
View attachment 929001
And this one:
Here we go (click each spoiler for the screenshot and circled click points):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are more people to chat to, and doing so will open up other, less critical activities later in the game. I'd definitely recommend chatting with Riona in the room where John Boy is.
And what do you do, say thank you? No. You say this.
Been to every room. No idea how to take a screenshot in a game. Clicked on everyone.
This one the phone says "chat with people." Talked to everyone there and even tried chat on phone. No luck.
Which are obviously lies because if you did you wouldn't be stuck anymore. And as the icing on the cake:
Or just ban the theory posters.
Jesus Fuck. Enough with the damn fan theories.
But no help and 2-3 pages of shit posts about retarded fan theories.
So you come into our thread (yes, ours, because we are regulars here). Demand help. No manners, no please, no thank you. Still get two people to make screenshots for you and give you pointers. Telling people what they can or can't talk about. Asking for the ban of regular posters. Can you be more entitled?

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
are you sure about that
View attachment 929138 View attachment 929142

what are the chances lynette has wrritten about her FATAL sexual experience with Nell,who in MC's imagination kind of resembles himself in an 80s hairstyle with his junk hidden in an amzon bush
wouldn't that be ...............odypusssy ????
Yeah, the nude images of MC's Mom was really fucking weird.

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
Dude, you first asked for help with a post like this...

...which doesn't say which episode or free roam you are stuck with, so we can't help you. Then you get two people take screenshots of directions and people for you.

This one:

And this one:

And what do you do, say thank you? No. You say this.

Which are obviously lies because if you did you wouldn't be stuck anymore. And as the icing on the cake:

So you come into our thread (yes, ours, because we are regulars here). Demand help. No manners, no please, no thank you. Still get two people to make screenshots for you and give you pointers. Telling people what they can or can't talk about. Asking for the ban of regular posters. Can you be more entitled?
Don't bother, user is clearly a troll. Didn't even attempt to respond when I directed him to the walkthrough in the OP post and continues to complain about the free roams for pages on end.

Elum Eno

Oct 4, 2019
Totally sympathize with the confusing arrows. Give me a few minutes and I'll post a full graphical walk through for that scene.
I believe he is stuck in the one where you also have to visit the one room that was "so very clean" before it was trashed.
The one where after visiting you have to get back to the party.

That one give me an issue until I figured out that the back arrow didn't actually take you back... lol

Hope someone can help him from there as I'm heading off to work now.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Finally got round to finishing playing the update. Enjoyed it even if i'm not a particular fan of D & D.
Loved that i got more proper Quinn time, peeling back her layers of armor. Still keeping everything crossed that Dik MC going to be able to continue to help her and end up with her even if she is technically a side girl

Reactions: Awry90 and Meushi

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You presume Jill accepts that she has an unconscious sleep humping problem. That seems like the sort of thing she might be embarrassed about and would insist to herself won't happen again... especially if she has incomplete evidence that it very well might. Which, incidentally, is pretty much exactly how that scene plays out: Bella doesn't trust Jill's word but doesn't want to call her out, Jill takes umbrage at the implication.
If she brings it up then there must be some level of acceptance that it happened, and even if she believes it wouldn't happen again, she's aware and conscious enough of it that she was going to sleep on the couch. If she was concerned enough to consider doing that for a friend, then why would she allow the MC, someone she is still getting to know, to sleep in the same bed with her if she has these concerns about doing something in her sleep?

This is why I don't see it being the sleep humping because if she's concerned about it here then she would have been concerned about it in Ep 3, but she wasn't. Also, Bella is seemingly the most uncomfortable with this line of conversation which would suggest that she feels most guilty about it and wants to avoid talking about it. If Jill had been sleep humping, surely she'd be the one who feels most guilty.

As for pushing James' picture, it's a good question either way. If Bella did something with Jill that caused problems with James... why would she metaphorically take this out on James now? Why knock his picture to the ground if she's feeling guilty about what she did to him? We know Bella wants James to come back, so it seems odd she would slap the wedding picture that way.

Meanwhile, if whatever Jill is reminding her of is of something James did to her, how would that fit Jill's dialog about it not happening again? Or, if Bella just reacts negatively to being reminded of her sexuality and/or failed marriage, why didn't the MC's drunken kiss result in a similar outburst?
The Bella/Jill theory, I feel, has a good answer as to how James relates to this:

If he cheated on Bella but they stayed together to work on their issues, then their relationship would be quite fractious as they go through this. Continuous arguments, tension, acrimony, etc, could have led to frustration and feelings of depression/dejection/heartbreak within Bella. Add Jill to the mixture who's going through the same thing, throw in some alcohol to loosen them up, and maybe they went a step too far in seeking physical comfort, and James entered and witnessed it. Bella would, of course, blame herself for doing this with a friend, but also blame James because if not for the problems he caused, it never would have happened.

in fact Jill was so excited and intoxicated by the wine that 5 minutes later with MC she doesn't let go at all, and stops him after a kiss.
Because the MC doesn't resist it. Jill eventually comes to her senses before it goes too far, but if a similar tension was building between Bella and Jill, Bella realised early enough to stop it, but the MC did not wish to stop it.

if there were ever these difficulties between them, they would not hang out on a daily basis
That is patently false. People can still be friends after an incident like that, it doesn't mean they have to stop being friends.

I would suggest that most don't share intimate details of their love life with mere colleagues, let alone bring them into the marital bedroom. That level of trust implies a deeper relationship to me (i.e. friends+), particularly given Bella's reserved demeanor. Surely mere colleagues wouldn't expect Bella to be up for it, she hardly screams swinger right? I don't think professional courtesy covers swinging either...

As you mentioned in a previous post, they were still close enough for Stephen & Jade to invite Bella to dinner in Ep 1, so hadn't fallen out yet:
They were chummy in Ep1, things went pear shaped after that. I imagine the proposition happened at said dinner, which fits the timeline of the events being discussed.
Sometimes people can confuse/misunderstand a working relationship for something more. I'm sure there are many people out there who think of their work colleagues as "friends", but their colleagues do not.

Person #1: "But I thought we were friends?"
Person #2: "No, we just work together."

Stephen certainly seems like the type of person to think that Bella is their friend, and Bella certainly seems like the type of person to not think that.

Also, given Stephen's high position in the college (whatever that is), Bella could easily assume that this is a working dinner, to discuss things about the college, the library, her position as a teacher, etc. A dinner invite doesn't have to mean that people are friends as it can be simply professional in nature in a situation like this.

We don't know, we don't need to know for the scene to work. Some interpret the looks to hint at underlying sexual tension, I don't see any of that. Bella is cross, Jill is concerned then offended. Anything beyond that is baseless speculation imo. I've offered alternative explanations for why they may have argued which are as plausible, if not more so, than the Bella/Jill thing, but they are also conjecture.
Bella becomes cross when Jill brings up a past incident. When she turns from her it seems like she's trying to avoid something, not that she is cross with Jill.

Jill wants to leave the room because they're arguing, it neither offers nor needs an explanation beyond that.
Yes, she does, but prior to that she said she was planning to sleep on the couch had it not been for the MC staying over. So clearly Jill knew it wasn't advisable to sleep in the same bed and that's curious. Why would she think that it's not a good idea, and why does it seem to relate to a past incident that would seem to have involved the 2 of them? :unsure:

I consider the entire concept of the Bella/Jill thing as completely at odds with their characters as presented so far & would be astounded if that were the case.
What's been presented of Bella and Jill is very little at this stage. We have some small pieces of information here and there, but not yet enough to build a complete picture of who they are. So really, I think it's easily and entirely possible that it could be written this way and I think it would work just fine and wouldn't be damaging to their characters. If it isn't, well then fair enough, but I don't see it as a problem if it were.

Don't bother, user is clearly a troll. Didn't even attempt to respond when I directed him to the walkthrough in the OP post and continues to complain about the free roams for pages on end.
The free-roams are easy when using the walkthrough, but they're also easy without it. For as much flack as the Prep mansion free-roam got in Ep 5, it was easy to figure out what needed to be done by exploring every room and paying attention to the dialogue.

If they can't figure their way out of these free-roams, then they must be very bad at this sort of thing. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Because the MC doesn't resist it. Jill eventually comes to her senses before it goes too far, but if a similar tension was building between Bella and Jill, Bella realised early enough to stop it, but the MC did not wish to stop it.

That is patently false. People can still be friends after an incident like that, it doesn't mean they have to stop being friends.
I didn't say that they can't be friends because of the accident, but because of this sexual tension that you see between them, for which Bella has to be careful to stop Jill otherwise who knows what would happen

then I didn't understand the theory about Jill trying with Bella because she knows she would stop her, instead if MC is trying with her then she has the cold blood to be her to stop him, where the excitement and the alcoholic intoxication that influenced her until a moment before?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Favourite scenes so far (ep1 - 6)?

My #1 favourite is: Derek setting off the fire system at the preps. From the moment he's walking with is cane across his back, to when the mc is running out the building with his love interest(s), the music, derek's face, the HOTs strutting out - that was awesome.

#2 might have to be the sex scene with Nicole and Sandy. Highlight of episode 6 and a major highlight of the entire game so far. Nicole's been one of my favourite characters the instant I saw her in the Pink Rose scene and I think the banter over Swyper makes her all that more alluring. When Sandy showed up with her at the bar I was a bit disappointed (Sandy didn't really appeal to me), but by the end of the night I was sold - those two are quite the package - sorry to say this to the M&J crowd, but when it comes to a threesome, Maya and Josy can just wait at the door.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I didn't say that they can't be friends because of the accident, but because of this sexual tension that you see between them, for which Bella has to be careful to stop Jill otherwise who knows what would happen

then I didn't understand the theory about Jill trying with Bella because she knows she would stop her, instead if MC is trying with her then she has the cold blood to be her to stop him, where the excitement and the alcoholic intoxication that influenced her until a moment before?
But they don't have sexual tension all the time, it's purely a situational thing. Bella doesn't lust for Jill on a daily basis like she does for the MC, and the same goes for Jill towards Bella. It would simply be a case that emotion mixed with alcohol may cause a loss of inhibition and a heightened need for physical comfort. Also, since they're friends who are comfortable with each other in everyday life, it makes it easier to give in to impulse under these circumstances, but it still doesn't mean they would desire/lust for each other, it's just a lowering of inhibitions and it can happen to anyone.

Jill would also not be "trying" anything with Bella, that's not what this theory is about. Neither one of them is actively pursuing this, it would simply be a purely emotional act based on general horniness and other emotions swirling around making them lose their rational senses for a moment. Jill snaps to her senses when with the MC and stops it before it goes too far, but with Bella she may not have thought it was going there but Bella did, hence why she turned away from her.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
But they don't have sexual tension all the time, it's purely a situational thing. Bella doesn't lust for Jill on a daily basis like she does for the MC, and the same goes for Jill towards Bella. It would simply be a case that emotion mixed with alcohol may cause a loss of inhibition and a heightened need for physical comfort. Also, since they're friends who are comfortable with each other in everyday life, it makes it easier to give in to impulse under these circumstances, but it still doesn't mean they would desire/lust for each other, it's just a lowering of inhibitions and it can happen to anyone.

Jill would also not be "trying" anything with Bella, that's not what this theory is about. Neither one of them is actively pursuing this, it would simply be a purely emotional act based on general horniness and other emotions swirling around making them lose their rational senses for a moment. Jill snaps to her senses when with the MC and stops it before it goes too far, but with Bella she may not have thought it was going there but Bella did, hence why she turned away from her.
My take is that a while ago they took their relationship to the next level (alcohol fuelled or not), determined it was a mistake, continued as close friends, but ending up in bed together that night kinda got both minds racing. Bella turned over (either because she wanted to make sure nothing was going to happen, or simply that's her preferred side when sleeping), Jill felt she needed to say something to clear the air, so she did speak up, it got more awkward and so Jill went to the couch.

Jill probably didn't sleep over Bella's all that often, and because of the Cathy situation and the lateness, she decided to stay the remainder of the night but would have slept on the couch. MC shows up, complicates the couch situation so Jill felt it was more "proper" for her to share the bed with Bella than mc, it didn't work out.

I don't think there's anything huge here to contemplate, and I don't really imagine a threesome for this group in the future.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Favourite scenes so far (ep1 - 6)?

My #1 favourite is: Derek setting off the fire system at the preps. From the moment he's walking with is cane across his back, to when the mc is running out the building with his love interest(s), the music, derek's face, the HOTs strutting out - that was awesome.

#2 might have to be the sex scene with Nicole and Sandy. Highlight of episode 6 and a major highlight of the entire game so far. Nicole's been one of my favourite characters the instant I saw her in the Pink Rose scene and I think the banter over Swyper makes her all that more alluring. When Sandy showed up with her at the bar I was a bit disappointed (Sandy didn't really appeal to me), but by the end of the night I was sold - those two are quite the package - sorry to say this to the M&J crowd, but when it comes to a threesome, Maya and Josy can just wait at the door.
Favorite scene, I can't decide between the various Riona conversations or the pool scene with Sage.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I wonder if Josy and Maya will stay in Hot. - I think they won't stay in Hot.
(Maya wanted to join Hot for free tuition (there is no free tuition);
Josy wanted to join Hot to help Maya.)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

surely they don't want to have anything to do with Quinn, certainly by giving up they also lose the effort made to pass the scavenger hunt (very limited in the end actually ... it was much harder for MC and Derek with Hells week)

if there is no news I would say that their HOTs adventure is already over

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
After Maya slapped Quinn and found out the tuition was BS, I'd say they're both done.

Would be cool if they could still become HOTs some day, maybe at the end of the game when all the shit with Quinn is resolved and the sorority "cleansed" of its bad elements. Or maybe it will be disbanded and a new sorority will rise from the ashes. The B&R chapter of OMG, perhaps? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
After Maya slapped Quinn and found out the tuition was BS, I'd say they're both done.

Would be cool if they could still become HOTs some day, maybe at the end of the game when all the shit with Quinn is resolved and the sorority "cleansed" of its bad elements. Or maybe it will be disbanded and a new sorority will rise from the ashes. The B&R chapter of OMG, perhaps? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
Sad, I really wanted to see them in HOT cheerleader outfits.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
are you sure about that
View attachment 929138 View attachment 929142

what are the chances lynette has wrritten about her FATAL sexual experience with Nell,who in MC's imagination kind of resembles himself in an 80s hairstyle with his junk hidden in an amzon bush
wouldn't that be ...............odypusssy ????
Yes we are EXTREMELY sure that DPC doesn't like incest and has said on multiple occasions that there will not be any of that in his games. And the diary revealed so far doesn't mention or even alluded to Neil, let alone any FATAL sexual experience.

Reactions: MrFriendly

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yes we are EXTREMELY sure that DPC doesn't like incest and has said on multiple occasions that there will not be any of that in his games. And the diary revealed so far doesn't mention or even alluded to Neil, let alone any FATAL sexual experience.
it would not seem strange to me that Neil as a young man looks like MC (they all look alike ..)

and it wouldn't be incest

KoolMe

Jun 23, 2019
Maya will be buried deep in diarrhea shit if her father drops in unannounced at the college dorm discover her playing dick,paper , scissor with MC and josy
its smarter to live in the sorority where a middle aged man would think twice before peeping in and a get register as a sex offender

4.80 star(s) 1,525 Votes