ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
OK many of them were never even there. Like 1 person missing from pretty much all.
I'm not quite sure what you mean here, but shazba has the step by step instructions if you need them.

Alternatively, if you never got to the point where there are arrows, dboura is probably right. You need to click on the Rooster App, click on the comment button on the top post, then exit the app.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I definitely missed this in the tread somewhere, but how is BaDIK's story developed time wise? Is each episode a week, or part of a week. The first five episodes were part of Hell Week, so that's defenitely a week. But what about upcoming episodes?
The amount of time varies.

Episode 1 covers about 1 week, starting a few days before the first Monday of classes and ending Thursday night of week 1. Episode 2 goes from Thursday night to Monday afternoon, the beginning of Hell Week. Episode 3 runs from Monday to Wednesday night. Episode 4 covers Wednesday night until Saturday night, the official end of Hell Week (and Season 1).

Episode 5 covers the aftermath of Hell Week from Saturday night to Sunday afternoon. Episode 6 runs from Sunday afternoon to Saturday Friday night of week 3, taking us to the end of the HOT Scavenger Hunt.

Reactions: cehoni

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
The amount of time varies.

Episode 1 covers about 1 week, starting a few days before the first Monday of classes and ending Thursday night of week 1. Episode 2 goes from Thursday night to Monday afternoon, the beginning of Hell Week. Episode 3 runs from Monday to Wednesday night. Episode 4 covers Wednesday night until Saturday night, the official end of Hell Week (and Season 1).

Episode 5 covers the aftermath of Hell Week from Saturday night to Sunday afternoon. Episode 6 runs from Sunday afternoon to Saturday night of week 3, taking us to the end of the HOT Scavenger Hunt.
Although you often have to click on your bed at the end of the day for a lot of the days, I feel a few days go by where this might not happen (looks like I'm gonna have to play it again with that in mind).

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I still don't see the sleep humping as the simplest solution. I feel it's negated by the fact that, if Jill is aware she does this and would have slept on the couch because of it, she wouldn't have wanted the MC to stay in the bed with her for fear of it happening with him. Also, if it was just sleep humping, what's the meaning of pushing the picture of her and James to the floor? What does he have to do with this? Bella might just have been lashing out and wanted to throw something, but it seems like there must be more meaning to it than that given the significance of the picture.
You presume Jill accepts that she has an unconscious sleep humping problem. That seems like the sort of thing she might be embarrassed about and would insist to herself won't happen again... especially if she has incomplete evidence that it very well might. Which, incidentally, is pretty much exactly how that scene plays out: Bella doesn't trust Jill's word but doesn't want to call her out, Jill takes umbrage at the implication.

As for pushing James' picture, it's a good question either way. If Bella did something with Jill that caused problems with James... why would she metaphorically take this out on James now? Why knock his picture to the ground if she's feeling guilty about what she did to him? We know Bella wants James to come back, so it seems odd she would slap the wedding picture that way.

Meanwhile, if whatever Jill is reminding her of is of something James did to her, how would that fit Jill's dialog about it not happening again? Or, if Bella just reacts negatively to being reminded of her sexuality and/or failed marriage, why didn't the MC's drunken kiss result in a similar outburst?

Lots of possible answers, but none really fit the bill, IMHO.

If we want to look at the simplest facts so far with regards to this theory, what are they?
  • James is not around
  • Bella seems to consider them separated
  • Bella mentions potential intimacy with a friend
  • We know that Jill is a friend
  • Bella also asks for forgiveness from James in her inner monologue
  • We know that Bella and Jill often have nights together where they drink a few bottles of wine
  • Bella is uncomfortable in bed with Jill
  • Jill recalls something that happened previously that is the likely cause of it
  • Jill felt it would have been better for her to sleep on the couch, away from Bella, had it not been for the MC staying over
  • Bella pushes the picture of her and James to the floor after the argument.
Right now, these do line up with the "Bella/Jill one-time intimate moment" theory as they paint a picture of what might have happened. If it's not this, then it would need to be something pretty damn good and entirely unexpected to explain these things.
The question is if all of those points NEED to be connected. If not, a couple simple theories are better than one grand theory than can unify them. IMHO, they are pretty easily separable. There seems to be some link between Jill and James, but correlation isn't necessarily causation.

Reactions: R1viel and Meushi

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The buildings are extremely hard to roam in free roams. Wish they could be skipped.
I will admit it takes some minutes to orient myself because the arrows' directions aren't that good but it is not really that hard after you memorize the rooms.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I will admit it takes some minutes to orient myself because the arrows' directions aren't that good but it is not really that hard after you memorize the rooms.
Yeah, some arrows turn you around, others have you walk backwards (probably my biggest criticism in this game is how borderline random clicking on some of the arrows seems to be - the library scene in Ep6 for example, click left then right and end up somewhere completely different), but I didn't find it unmanageable, I just clicked everywhere until I got my bearings.

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Guys Im gonna get depressed if I play this game? I've read something about the other game and I'm not sure if I want to play it.

Jul 17, 2020
Guys Im gonna get depressed if I play this game? I've read something about the other game and I'm not sure if I want to play it.
as of the latest episode, the game hints of something dark will about to happen, but as a whole, the game is not depressing, the first season is fun actually (i think the game is only on its half way of the story, 6 episodes, 4 per season )

now if we will talk about the upcoming episodes, thats not something im sure of, the dev of this game sure love his twists.

a warning though, if you want to play this game, be prepared for anything about to happen (in terms of twists/hard choices). ive played his last game so i know what to expect.

Oct 29, 2017
Corrupted save forced me to replay one of my paths, and what suddenly popped into my head. Bo Diddley. Who is our second favorite redhead?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Because DPC has explicitly said "no incest" because it's not a kink that interests them. So it will never happen.

It's not about Bella thinking that Jill wanted to do it, it's about thinking that it might once again happen spontaneously because of how they're both feeling; inebriated from the wine and horny because they've been spending time with the MC who they both like. It's about Bella not wanting to repeat the same mistake because the tension was building to that point where it could happen involuntarily, but she came to her senses in time to turn away and break the tension.
but what tension did Bella have to break? Was Jill going to jump on her?

in fact Jill was so excited and intoxicated by the wine that 5 minutes later with MC she doesn't let go at all, and stops him after a kiss.

if there were ever these difficulties between them, they would not hang out on a daily basis

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Propostioning Bella doesn't mean they're as close as friends. They're work colleagues and probably close enough in that sense for Stephen to think it was a good idea to proposition her since he could potentially rely on the belief in "professional courtesy" that she wouldn't mention it to other people should she approve or reject. We also don't have any indication that she Jade are or were friends at any point.
I would suggest that most don't share intimate details of their love life with mere colleagues, let alone bring them into the marital bedroom. That level of trust implies a deeper relationship to me (i.e. friends+), particularly given Bella's reserved demeanor. Surely mere colleagues wouldn't expect Bella to be up for it, she hardly screams swinger right? I don't think professional courtesy covers swinging either...

As you mentioned in a previous post, they were still close enough for Stephen & Jade to invite Bella to dinner in Ep 1, so hadn't fallen out yet:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They were chummy in Ep1, things went pear shaped after that. I imagine the proposition happened at said dinner, which fits the timeline of the events being discussed.
But what is it specifically about staring at Jill that made her do that?
We don't know, we don't need to know for the scene to work. Some interpret the looks to hint at underlying sexual tension, I don't see any of that. Bella is cross, Jill is concerned then offended. Anything beyond that is baseless speculation imo. I've offered alternative explanations for why they may have argued which are as plausible, if not more so, than the Bella/Jill thing, but they are also conjecture.

Jill wants to leave the room because they're arguing, it neither offers nor needs an explanation beyond that.
It does seem somewhat obvious, yes, and DPC generally doesn't do obvious, so perhaps this is a wild goose chase, but as of right now it does feel like it points in this direction. If it indeed turns out to be something else, then it would have to be something that connects all these dots in as clear a manner as this current theory, but right now I simply can't fathom what that could be.
I don't think all the elements you're raising accurately reflect what's portrayed in the game, and like ename144 don't think all of them connect.

I didn't expect you to waiver in your views of this scene though, as you're clearly wedded to it. I think it's useful to point out it's not the only plausible interpretation however.

I consider the entire concept of the Bella/Jill thing as completely at odds with their characters as presented so far & would be astounded if that were the case.

KoolMe

Jun 23, 2019
Because DPC has explicitly said "no incest" because it's not a kink that interests them. So it will never happen.
are you sure about that
ep6_diary8a.jpg ep6_diary9c.jpg

what are the chances lynette has wrritten about her FATAL sexual experience with Nell,who in MC's imagination kind of resembles himself in an 80s hairstyle with his junk hidden in an amzon bush
wouldn't that be ...............odypusssy ????

Reactions: DavDR

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
What if Derek was the next surprise twist to break out unexpectedly?

in the sixth chapter it really seems that he is falling into depression, the list from which he deletes goals, the moment he asks MC about Ashley (partially optional).
MC could also blame him for the damage to the Preps headquarters ...

Wendy pregnant? if not that I would say in love ...

the fact of having given him RPs will have to serve some purpose.

in the fifth chapter he was very charged, capable of everything and completely fearless, in the sixth the pale shadow of himself, teased by Tommy without reacting, never a sharp, a joke ...

I'm not a Jar Jar Bink fan but it makes me worry

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Dammit. I seriously asked for help 3 pages back. Stuck and can't get out of one of those goddamn free roams (I HATE them!!!) It's the one in the DIK mansion. Phone tasks says to "chat with people" but did with everyone in the house and even tried chatting on the phone to no avail. Ep 4 or 5. One where "father" is the only one still clickable and says "leave me alone maggot..."
But no help and 2-3 pages of shit posts about retarded fan theories.
Dude, you first asked for help with a post like this...
Now lost again. Goddam free roams. Can't find outside. They lost and now no luck. Can't find anything.
...which doesn't say which episode or free roam you are stuck with, so we can't help you. Then you get two people take screenshots of directions and people for you.

This one:
Here are the people you *need* to talk to. Do any of them look unfamiliar?
View attachment 928995 View attachment 928996 View attachment 928997 View attachment 929000 View attachment 929002 View attachment 929012

Once you've talked to all of them, Quinn will appear next to Tommy and you can exit the free roam.
View attachment 929001
And this one:
Here we go (click each spoiler for the screenshot and circled click points):

There are more people to chat to, and doing so will open up other, less critical activities later in the game. I'd definitely recommend chatting with Riona in the room where John Boy is.
And what do you do, say thank you? No. You say this.
Been to every room. No idea how to take a screenshot in a game. Clicked on everyone.
This one the phone says "chat with people." Talked to everyone there and even tried chat on phone. No luck.
Which are obviously lies because if you did you wouldn't be stuck anymore. And as the icing on the cake:
Or just ban the theory posters.
Jesus Fuck. Enough with the damn fan theories.
But no help and 2-3 pages of shit posts about retarded fan theories.
So you come into our thread (yes, ours, because we are regulars here). Demand help. No manners, no please, no thank you. Still get two people to make screenshots for you and give you pointers. Telling people what they can or can't talk about. Asking for the ban of regular posters. Can you be more entitled?

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
are you sure about that
View attachment 929138 View attachment 929142

what are the chances lynette has wrritten about her FATAL sexual experience with Nell,who in MC's imagination kind of resembles himself in an 80s hairstyle with his junk hidden in an amzon bush
wouldn't that be ...............odypusssy ????
Yeah, the nude images of MC's Mom was really fucking weird.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes