Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
you must also compare the catchment areas.

Arieth is a lake fish, Sandy of the sea
I'd wager that Arieth is more disease-ridden than any of the Pink Rose girls. For one thing, having sex with customers isn't technically part of their job description so it's not like they're prostitutes doing it every night with random guys. And secondly, they're probably more likely to get regularly tested considering their line of work, particularly since they might go that little bit further with some customers on occasion.

Areith, on the other hand, is humping her way around campus collecting VDs like they're trading cards.

Addy46

Dec 3, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
I'll donate once I start earning i promise.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
The main unknown is how this is gonna turn out in fture episodes - how much time do we have to but new windows, which room is needed when etc.
For now my best score was 71230 and 27$ (spent 5$ for extra points from completed rooms and 5$ for 5% Repair skill for each DIK)

In other playthrough i got 41$ and 45860 pts witth not spending anything, but I'm pretty sure that in the long run it won't be efficent strategy.
So i spend 6 hours making math for just 79.000 points and 15 dolars?
Damn. Well in the long run every strategy work, if you infinite free roams you can do watever you want. But if not then, there is a perfect spot beetween spending and saving, althought is hard to know for the randomness of the jobs. With luck and good stats you should be able to make 27 dolars a free roam (3 guys in a job of 2$, 3 guys in a jo of 3$ and 3 guys in a job of 4$).

JohnnyCrunch

Sep 2, 2020
I definitely don't think that, I am suspicious on her having anxiety and/or depression though, and have a feeling the MC will have to make an emotional decision with a possibly very bad outcome.
In the beginning, Neil warned MC to use a condom. So, I suspect a pregnancy will come into play at some point. Either... emotional ice queen Bella, prim & proper Jill, bisexual Maya (or Josy), or fuckbuddy Sage... will be the one to take that honor. Some have speculated that the locked room in Bella's house is a baby nursery. If so, Bella getting pregnant would definitely have a major emotional impact on her.

JagsFan84

Dec 1, 2020
Perhaps episode 7-8 will see Maya and Josy compromise: Josy joins the HOTs and moves into the house to hide that she's at B&R from Maya's dad, while Maya stays in her dorm.

This could set the stage for MC to pursue each one individually, and possibly for Quinn to sink her claws into Josy and corrupt her, getting her to join the restaurant.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Perhaps episode 7-8 will see Maya and Josy compromise: Josy joins the HOTs and moves into the house to hide that she's at B&R from Maya's dad, while Maya stays in her dorm.

This could set the stage for MC to pursue each one individually, and possibly for Quinn to sink her claws into Josy and corrupt her, getting her to join the restaurant.
It would be a way to break that relationship, but also to create two new saves to do. I'm going to finish the game with 8 saves at the end hahaha
Quinn stay away from Josy or i kill you

Reactions: Kellermann

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
In the beginning, Neil warned MC to use a condom. So, I suspect a pregnancy will come into play at some point. Either... emotional ice queen Bella, prim & proper Jill, bisexual Maya (or Josy), or fuckbuddy Sage... will be the one to take that honor. Some have speculated that the locked room in Bella's house is a baby nursery. If so, Bella getting pregnant would definitely have a major emotional impact on her.
Wouldn't mind knocking Bella up at all tbh. The only problem would be having to explain that to Jill :KEK:

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
In my previous playthroughs I've always seen the following as Bella starting to lose it.

View attachment 931582 View attachment 931584 View attachment 931588 View attachment 931593 View attachment 931596

Now after my latest playthrough I've paid more attention to the final few scenes...

View attachment 931599 View attachment 931601 View attachment 931603

It almost seems like she felt nothing but guilt when it was just carnal...
Now she almost feels relieved once she realized it was something more.

Makes me wonder (like someone else said) if there isn't something to the D&G game and "saving" the Ice Queen.
Tbh. I've joked a lot on this thread about Bella being an axe murderer. but in all actuality, I'm more suspecting of her having serious anxiety issues and something else. I really don't think that's her "losing it", just an intense inner conflict.

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes