ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You have plenty of time to replay it before ep7 ;). I will never understand why someone need others saves, another person playthrough, other's decisions.
if you only care about the Sex scenes, watch :p
- mostly neutral, chick , Josy maya path,. but he does upload the alternatives time to time

or him.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Regarding your thoughts on the XP maximization problem
- Yeah, it would be so much easier if we could just check the RenPy code and clarify a lot of things (escpecially cash work!!!). I am really excited in the official walkthrough.
- Interesting, very interesting...

- - IF I have understood your problem correctly, I could contribute two thoughts
1) [Please don't be offended by this silly-obvious question] Have you considered that you have earned 12950 score points in the 2nd FR (when tutorial ends)? This will yield 64.75XP being rounded down to 60XP leaving a surplus of 950 score points to be neglected. When receiving 24050 points in the subsequent turn, you will receive 24000/1000*5 = 120XP + 5XP (950 score left from previous FR + 50 additionally received in this run). I had the same problem in my second analysis and had to manually add up the surplus points (and just added them at the end, they are not expected to make any drastic changes imho).
I hadn't though of that, but it makes a lot of sense.

So I decided to test this by tracking the remainder and carefully leveling up Derek. The tutorial gives 12950 score, a remainder of 950. My saved game started the next assignment with 23750 score (and 120% XP), which should yield a running remainder of 700 points. I got 2290 score during the 3rd assignment from working just Derek in one room (he somehow did not complete it). That got me the expected 10% XP. When I reloaded and gave Derek an extra point for 2300 total, now the XP shot up to 15%.

I think your theory is correct.

(I can also confirm you will get 0% XP if you assign no workers at all, FYI. I'm still on 6.0 just in case that matters.)

Reactions: Hurensohn Heigl

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Not true if you like Jill over Sage you choose her, simple.
Do you really think that a CHICK MC who likes Jill romantically and not Sage would ditch a sick friend who called you asking for help and instead go on a date?

I think we must have different values or a different idea of how a CHICK personality is. Now I understand your previous message much better, which I didn't answer because it brought up some things that I wasn't mentioning and it would take a long time to respond to. I'm not aganist the idea of choices between girls, I'm aganist how this choice in particular is presented.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Do you really think that a CHICK MC who likes Jill romantically and not Sage would ditch a sick friend who called you asking for help and instead go on a date?

I think we must have different values or a different idea of how a CHICK personality is. Now I understand your previous message much better, which I didn't answer because it brought up some things that I wasn't mentioning and it would take a long time to respond to. I'm not aganist the idea of choices between girls, I'm aganist how this choice in particular is presented.
So am I, however that's simply how DPC has decided to split content between girls, no other option but to deal with it and choose your preferred girl.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
Check the front page. There are 3 walkthrough links there.
I have, the official walkthrough link only provides up to episode 5. I remember something about DPC releasing an official episode 6 walkthrough two weeks after its release. I'll probably just use the fan walkthrough though, thank you for the help.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I have a slight impression that Bella husband, had an accident and is in that room being kept alive on devices
Perhaps the dilemma she is going through is this.
It may be that she has had something with Jill in the past.
That may be why she avoided MC, because if this is the situation, she explains why he is fighting it

Sorry for my English
That would have to imply she's insane though, because her thoughts like:

isa "(Please, James... Forgive me.)"
isa "(Please, just come home again...)"
isa "(It's been long enough now.)"

Indicates she believes he's away. He either left her because she cheated or something, or he died and she's in denial.

Of course there are plenty of other much darker theories...

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
So am I, however that's simply how DPC has decided to split content between girls, no other option but to deal with it and choose your preferred girl.
Yeah, I understand the need for choices but If you have to think "I like X girl, so I have to get X decision regardless of what it is" then it shows poor writing imo. Specially when this particular one seems easy to fix. Agree to go with Jill first and then have Sage call you. This way it would be a bigger and harder decision for a CHCK MC.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Yeah, I understand the need for choices but If you have to think "I like X girl, so I have to get X decision regardless of what it is" then it shows poor writing imo. Specially when this particular one seems easy to fix. Agree to go with Jill first and then have Sage call you. This way it would be a bigger and harder decision for a CHCK MC.
If the mc goes picnicking with Jill , he messages Sage to let her know he'll see her later in the day but she blows him off:

When he agrees to go with Jill he says to her:

"Yeah, but I need to write a text before we leave."​

And then he messages Sage:

"Sorry, Sage. I can't make it right now. Something came up. Is it cool if I drop by later?"​

If he's in some sort of a relationship with Sage she gets pissed and messages him back:

"Ok... No, don't drop by. I changed my mind."​

If they aren't in a relationship she responds:

"It's fine. I'll manage."​

Unfortunately I don't think you get a chance for the mc check his phone to verify this conversation before the episode ends, but when episode 7 is out, if you check his phone you'll see this correspondence.

I would suggest it's a bug and you should be able to access the messages during the bar free roam. If you could access your phone, you'd see this in your Sage message history (ignore the sexting - that's personal):

Untitled.png

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I think you take this chick/dik thing way too literally, especially the "chick personality"
here's the thing: This is once again a big overreaction based on people's own morality check, therefore they call it bad writing. first of all, if you are not on Jill path she won't even show up, so there is no decision to make.
if you are not on Sage love path , She will call, you but the MC wont say yes immediately, you will have the choice to refuse, aka " sorry I don't want to catch the cold " . if you are on Jill love path, and you only friend with Sage, the same thing will happen, first of all you will have the choice to say no before Jill even show up. but even if you say yes, and when Jill show up, MC won't suddenly turn to an asshole just because, something that he want for himself came up, life happens you know. so he text sage, sorry something came up. You not liking this is once again, your own morality speaking and not bad writing. and no matter how many times you complain about it, it's still won't change the fact that its your feeling. You feel that you an asshole if you cancel Sage, however, She is not dying , she just have a cold. its not like you pick a possible girlfriend over a dying friend. :ROFLMAO: .
and the biggest complaint came from those who are chasing Jill and Sage at the same time, and because they don't like that they have to choose, they try to force some smear that it's bad writing. nothing more nothing less.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes