shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Any idea when episode 7 is coming out?
Also, after playing BAD is AL worth it?
Unfortunately the next release is likely to be months away, no one knows for sure.

Regarding Acting Lessons, it’s a bit darker than BaDIK, the violence is more unpleasant and the overall premise is rather melancholy. It’s still fun at times but it has some serious low points that a lot of people found upsetting. I personally didn’t enjoy it anywhere near as much. Others absolutely loved it.

shinkei

Jun 18, 2018
Also, after playing BAD is AL worth it?
I think AL is worth it. I enjoyed it. It is clearly an earlier effort, less polished, and with a few story choices that are controversial. Despite that, I still enjoyed it. But not everyone is a fan, so best to try it out and see for yourself :)

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Was wondering if we'd get any Rooster previews, now I don't need to wonder anymore.

But this is probably the biggest "WTF?!" preview ever. :ROFLMAO: I have no idea what to make of this. o_O :WaitWhat:
Looks like he's flipping the bird. Same annoyed face he had in the Dungeons & Gremlins scene when Magnar said MC wasn't having enough fun.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

View attachment 994277
Was wondering if we'd get any Rooster previews, now I don't need to wonder anymore.

But this is probably the biggest "WTF?!" preview ever. :ROFLMAO: I have no idea what to make of this. o_O :WaitWhat:
All I know is that I'm going to see my beautiful Nicole again :love:
First thing I thought was, "Nicole... :love:". The second thing I thought was, "This better not be a flashback to the mc's drunken, naked rampage through the strip club resulting in him naked under his bed." (Yes that was word for word my second though.) But then my third though lessened the blow of my second thought as I mused over what exactly was it that the mc did to Maya when he was so drunk he couldn't remember? :unsure: I think I want to know...

View attachment 994284

Hmmpf, I'm trying ya know. They can't all be zingers.
I'm glad you took the hint. Now work on that material! :p

Reactions: openup212

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
First thing I thought was, "Nicole... :love:". The second thing I thought was, "This better not be a flashback to the mc's drunken, naked rampage through the strip club resulting in him naked under his bed." (Yes that was word for word my second though.) But then my third though lessened the blow of my second thought as I mused over what exactly was it that the mc did to Maya when he was so drunk he couldn't remember? :unsure: I think I want to know...
They are cleaning the place. Tommy got them the job

rj677

May 30, 2020

View attachment 994277

Well, it seems to me that this is a preview for the Pink Rose job that Tommy got for the DIKs to win money

Probably they will go there before it opens to clean the place (Im saying this because of the thing (I dont know the right word for it it English) in the bottom left corner)

I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope that some of the strippers, (mainly Nicole :love::love:) are there to give a hand to the MC while he works hard... If you know what I mean :sneaky::devilish:

Reactions: ename144

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Considering that he's "back in the cage", it could be referring to something he did that night that he's being made to repeat while sober in Ep 7. But considering they're supposed to be flat broke, I'm wondering how they're able to afford a night at the Pink Rose? :unsure:

They are cleaning the place. Tommy got them the job
Could be, yes. Didn't Tommy mention something about having something lined up? Maybe he's made a deal Stanley to let do some clean up duties before the place opens.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes