shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Jesus, Sandy looks rough. She's probably in her 30's at most yet she looks like she's in her 50's. Say no to drugs, kids. :Kappa:
mc: "You got into bars earlier than you should?"
Sandy: "Bars, clubs, raves, yachts, you name it! By the time I turned 18 I had been inked all over."
Sandy: "This facial tattoo... 14."
mc: "Whoa."
Sandy: "A friend of my brother was a tattoo artist, you know, until heroin got the best of him."
mc: "I...don't know how to talk to you."

Yeah, she's been living life to the hilt.

Side note, when I cut and paste this, I thought the mc's response was, "Whore" rather than "Whoa", cracked me up for a split second. :LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Sandy: "Bars, clubs, raves, yachts, you name it! By the time I turned 18 I had been inked all over."
Sandy: "A friend of my brother was a tattoo artist, you know, until heroin got the best of him."

Side note, when I cut and paste this, I thought the mc's response was, "Whore" rather than "Whoa", cracked me up for a split second. :LOL:
No wonder she and Tommy get along so well :ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: shazba

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021

I love Sandy so much only for her huuuge boobies though

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
All the times Quinn let her guard down around the mc:

I would love if Quinn will turn into an LI She would share 2nd place with Bella and Sage in my list.

First is always Jill even if she keeps blueballing me.And it did tghe same to me

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
depends on what you mean by significant choice.

for now BADIK has proved very conservative, the most significant choices exclude you from a content, but don't change the story itself much.

for example, not going to the library in the third chapter takes you away from Bella, and excludes you from some scenes, but then you can accept her help to fix the room and off you go.

a separate speech are the crossroads, but those are quite evident: friends or something more, Sage or Jill, you still feel something for Maya or Josy ...
Yeah I mean significant like choosing to stay with Sage, Bella or Derek kind of significant. If you go the library path their will be more scenes with Bella, work at the strip joint there will be more scenes with Sandy, Lily, Rose, Nicole, Brandi (feels like I'm forgetting someone, oh yeah, Stanley).

I somehow keep missing a scene in episode 4. Any tips without giving it away?
You gotta stay with Derek for these scenes. It's another trip to the Pink Rose.
Thanks. I usually don't go with Derek. It seems very uneventful compaired to the other two.
Uneventful? You get to fuck Nicole again and the mc's doppelganger (Rose). If that's uneventful, I'd be a little nervous if you had a wild weekend! :eek:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Why not both? ;)

Also, I have a feeling that helping Bella out in the library could be when they'll have sex for the first time. It could be that the MC goes to help after hours when it's closed and there's nobody else around, and I honestly think it would be the perfect place to do it because a) she might not want to do it in her (ex?) marital bed, and b) it would harken back to this being where they first met and that time she helped him out when he was running around campus naked.
I was thinking the same thing, it's an easy opportunity and it could be a memorable locale for the big event.

Still.. I don't want to spread any panic or alarm, but it might also call to mind the MC's ominous voiceover from the last time he got it on with Bella in the library. So keep your guard up.

There are 9 routes. You can go DIK AFF/DDik, DIK AFF/Chick, DIK AFF/Net, Chick AFF/DIK, Chick AFF/Chick, Chick AFF/Net, NET AFF/Dik, NET AFF/ Chick and NET AFF/ Net
I'd say it's more like 6 routes; Neutral status isn't meaningfully different than CHICK, at least in my experience.

I wonder if non-restaurant route will have still have chance for encounter with Riona. Would be pretty weird to lock girl completely behind paid sex all the way in ep. 3, if game will have like what, at least completed season 2 and then one more? She kinda gives me vibe of someone who would be out of reach for CHICK MC for most time, but warm up to him once drama hits the tipping point, especially with her being in apparent disagreement with Quinn and maybe even MC being one tip the scale. But at this point I'm just kinda make up my own game in my mind. Still, would be nice to have "second chances" with some of the side girls.
On the one hand, it would be nice to have a little fun with Camila or Riona without having to subsidize Quinn's restaurant. But on the other hand, it renders the original decision less significant and makes different playthroughs feel generic.

I think it would come down to execution. If the encounter plays out differently for MCs who skipped the restaurant (even if it's the same basic scene), it would probably be great. If the encounter is nearly identical one way or the other I think I'd rather forgo the girls on runs where the MC turns down the restaurant.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Yeah I mean significant like choosing to stay with Sage, Bella or Derek kind of significant. If you go the library path their will be more scenes with Bella, work at the strip joint there will be more scenes with Sandy, Lily, Rose, Nicole, Brandi (feels like I'm forgetting someone, oh yeah, Stanley).
No way that's a significant choice. Sorting books in the library will be something we'll do whenever there is a random library scene.

Plus the MC can't refuse to help out his team cleaning the Pink Rose, goes against everything he stands for, why give speeches if you're gonna fuck off and ignore work to hang with the librarian.

Reactions: shazba

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
lol ya, I'm hoping we can pose as Josy's boyfriend to get the fire started on a solo route with her.
I actually prefer the idea of the MC announcing he's Maya's boyfriend (on the M&J path) because it puts a wrinkle in this throuple path with Josy perhaps feeling a bit left out and thus giving more of a reason to put the spotlight on her for a bit to not only see how she handles this, but how the MC handles it. It could be quite good to see the MC realise that Josy feels this way and to then try and do something to reassure her that she's not being left out which therefore give us more time with Josy, something which is sorely needed.

Uneventful? You get to fuck Nicole again and the mc's doppelganger (Rose). If that's uneventful, I'd be a little nervous if you had a wild weekend! :eek:
You don't get anything with Nicole in Ep 4 by staying with Derek, just Rose.

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I actually prefer the idea of the MC announcing he's Maya's boyfriend (on the M&J path) because it puts a wrinkle in this throuple path with Josy perhaps feeling a bit left out and thus giving more of a reason to put the spotlight on her for a bit to not only see how she handles this, but how the MC handles it. It could be quite good to see the MC realise that Josy feels this way and to then try and do something to reassure her that she's not being left out which therefore give us more time with Josy, something which is sorely needed.

You don't get anything with Nicole in Ep 4 by staying with Derek, just Rose.
Oh Yeah, you're right. Although you do get a very decent grind from Envy, as well as a lap dance from Sandy.
Nice try FBI but I won't fall for that bait
Oooh, I thought they had you this time! :cautious:

Reactions: shinkei
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes